> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Emulator ZX SPECTRUM (3pc) | Speck emulsion famous for android!

Rep: (13)
Emulator ZX SPECTRUM (3pcs)
Version: 1.6.2

Last update of the game in the header:20.08.2012

Description:
In principle, here are 3 of the emulator ...
but the first (MARVIN) almost hit ... especially since the game can be downloaded from both the phone's memory, or from an Internet ... right in the emulator it is possible LOADit site Spectrum world !!! then they are on the phone!
emulator Hit the menu button and then the LOAD, well, everything will be clear;)

Into the Eagles nest I finally passed)

p.s. If you are interested Novosibirsk Elite !!! ... (heard of it?), write in a personal, skins cast ... the emulsion just flies ...

Ah spec spec ...

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.6.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1954639/Marvin_162.apk
Attached filecom.drodin.zxdroid_0.5.2.apk(776.9 KB)
Russian version: Emulator ZX SPECTRUM (3pc) (Post # 9699429)
Attached filecom.seleuco.xpectrum_1.1.apk(788.18 KB)

Past versions
Version: 1.5.2 Attached file___ cz.dejvice.rc.Marvin_1.5.2.apk (734.89 KB)

Post has been editedwandererbk - 20.08.12, 12:35
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (717)
Here Roma if anyone should: D

Rep: (20)
Let us remember childhood! Cassette, squeaking download ......

Rep: (1)
Something does not pump directly to the emulator.

Rep: (0)
Marvin tried, but after the joystick remapping the physical keyboard settings are reset. ZX droid does not start. XPectroid still works fine, at least you can play Supaplex).

Post has been editedRusty65536 - 22.01.11, 13:49

Rep: (83)
In this powerful computer run gta 4? : Lol:

Wait I'll be home (not for mobiles) will throw off the elite of those who ask (Novosib elite 3) write the soap, by the way! about destination Gioia buttons to Marvin all works, but Novosib elite misled .... It is necessary to select those who will ... send it will give a layout like Joey Sinclair programirovat, killed himself on 20 minutes ekspirimenty, in the elite way aware of how Joy to get to work (SPECA) instead of Claudia? it is necessary at the intro, where the ship rotates to press the left and the game determines the joystick, so it was still with the original game) can be confused with sinc Kempston, but have a look at home Wait! pozhskazhu, for those who do not know, in Novosib elite Made in pantry, even ships interact + additional missions + purchase Cobra MK4 did not yuzal but know! and much more...!

Posted 22-01-2011, 14:41:

and more ... about the appointment of Joy .... I came out of the bend .... kill the process ... the way it hangs in the memory (Marvin .... but the settings saved

hu-man @ 22.01.2011, 13:28*
Something does not pump directly to the emulator.

swing from the site that I gave (click on a face)

Rep: (11)
saboter2 and River Raid go? ) And the way of the exploding fist?

Rep: (1)
aaandroid @ 22.01.2011, 14:47*
(Click on a face)

PONYATNOOOOOO)

nonsense. uploaded Ikari, he does not run, it is necessary and continuously throwing grenades.

Rep: (0)
I was 48, 128, 256 kai ... eh ....

eBasher @ 22.01.2011, 21:49*
saboter2 and River Raid go?

I go and Gamal on your computer (for emulsion for PC) and on spec by Marvin !!! ...
but about Novosib elite) I throw it right here and give the layout below)
a bit too interested in people ... I can still address to describe read)
and the people ... thank you for the 2 +)))) really does no one puts) forget) but nice))))

and generally pleased that our specs are not forgotten), and 2 hours) The topic has acquired 50yu the jump !!!

layout sinclair joystick: for elite novosib (in other games, all right) THIS IS FOR Marvin!
Map joystick ...

key D_P
L_D
R-L
U-R
D-U
It's all in the settings)
but the elite Novosib itself !!! praise pantry ... it must be the same that so while the game change so that all reacted! ... if you write to (repeat) give a link to a website devoted to such games) and the new and spekinym too!)

the way for the curious (I stalknulsya) in hyper Targon intercept when rack up experience ... in this game. but I caught earlier ... have to start all over again), apparently there is some probability ...
for those who do not ... vkurse previously available via the pause button F include interception of Targon in hyper space ... now it's in the game ... the likelihood that they'll get caught) three waves ...
and! you can still navigate between planets just flying) etc. and etc.)))) rest on a good site)

but the elite 3) oschepriznanaya, redesigned our compatriot from Novosibirsk ...!

why it had not taken in the form as it is) had to papE bunt) razrarte)))) once the game is clear that the game is another game situation) and losers in the capsule fly to hyper) and flies bunch Viper shooting at the station) if then the file (ugh ugh ugh) messed write once) corrected) but like it !!! himself played) on the spoke) good luck to all in unichtnozhenii Targon !!! ETOGES necessary so to be able to change the game at the time) Treasure-trove)))) always dreamed of in her pogamat) and then the spoke specs chasing)))!
Speck taxis !!!

Attached files

Attached fileelite_nov.rar(32.78 KB)

Post has been editedZverchita - 22.01.11, 17:03

I do not know. River Raid not allowed to download from togo..a downloaded Icarus that the default control. do not go and constantly throws grenade

By the way yes ... I myself swearing ... many of the games do not provide for free download ... elite apparently) but because you can find them so)))) By the way, bit by bit ... it was River Raid ... I want to find a different emulsion ... whether Amiga Commodore either ... where it colorful ... but I like it when the river Gama on needle ... current prosahatil file ... call the factory settings ... but where is downloaded ... generally, if tomorrow I find while on the job ... I'll just throw in the subject), the river world, too)))) as the Eagles nest))) about a soldier) top view))) did the dream to the elite and the river and made a nest eglst android) egls Nest all of my problems are not) do))) top view of a soldier walks task runs) who Gamal ????

changed the text) in my river has been previously downloaded somewhere) fumbled the archives ...
and that on a computer that here ... it all goes) memory footprint) really try! but damn for 15 minutes in the internet I can not find anything the Free (((who casts the river here will be very benefit of)
and friends thank you for 2 plus) !!!

Post has been editedZverchita - 22.01.11, 17:41
Reason for editing: change-added) is pleased that a lot of people remember the Speke!

ZverChita,
hereRomaif interesting

Rep: (73)
That's a gift. Just everything interesting for myself, I have long passed on the PC.

ZverChita @ 22.01.2011, 17:33*
who will throw down the river here will be very benefit of)

http://emuzxs.ru/zxs_r/lrrf.htmlit chtoli ??

aaandroid @ 23.01.2011, 01:11*

no river reskue not what))) need river raid) flying over the river) airplane flies destroying tanks and helicopters and ships and bridges), etc.) on the way refueling !!!

and thanks for the link) game about land release from aliens I passed 2 times) 1 times 1 times on spec on the body) in the emulsion recently) but 7 times ... there is one tactic the current works) if someone tell interesting Nether ... Earth, the game!
but that's about REX esteemed ... not yuzal ... or do not remember))) thank you comrades!

I was somewhere else about the link with our domestic site spekinymi games ... but I can not find)

ZverChita @ 22.01.2011, 17:53*
no river reskue not what))) need river raid) flying over the river) airplane flies destroying tanks and helicopters and ships and bridges), etc.) on the way refueling !!!

River Raid - the most popular game was in our game room 20 years ago. though there is not the Spectrum, but it seems Atari stood.
and that the game was running short man, and behind him are chasing people green and even some color.

Rep: (236)
eBasher @ 22.01.2011, 18:30*
running man and chase him pers green

and shchas blue run: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 22:52