> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

QQ Contact | Address book with an SMS client

Rep: (148)
QQ Contacts
version: 4.9

Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Address book with an SMS client.

Description:
QQ Address Book is easy to manage.
It has convenient interface and minimalistic design.
It has the support of the set with the help of T9 in HTC Sense.
Search does not work on Russian
On the keyboard, there are: the asterisk and grille
But the program onChinese language

Homepage: http://mobile.qq.com/
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ent.qqphonebook
Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version 4.9: Contact QQ (Post # 23797104)

Past versions

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 27.07.13, 12:46
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (42)
Has been used at least for Inglish - it would be healthy))

Rep: (148)
cherepets @ 20.01.2011, 22:20*
Has been used at least for Inglish - it would be healthy))

This is the first version, it may in the future will be.

Rep: (44)
Making excellent, would still rate does not let us down - waiting for the English.!

Rep: (135)
Tried transfer: D scored from the translation of the curve

Rep: (4)
In M9UI or MIUI very similar!

Rep: (373)
He translated a large part of the menu. But personally, I have an application then runs for a few seconds. Android 2.1-update1 (320x240)
Google translation.
C is difficult to translate the Chinese character for one - the whole word. Lost form filling, this is already the code necessary to rule seriously. This program is a purely Chinese nuances have to work with SMS messages, there are templates New Year SMS. Yes there are a lot of things, but it is better to wait for the author Eng. version.
Who cares:
[Attachment = "788021: QQ_1.0.001.apk"]
Transfer is completed with this application.

Rep: (4)
Migelius74 @ 24.01.2011, 22:50*
But personally, I have an application then runs for a few seconds.

The same (translated himself)

Rep: (480)
Well well ! Everything in China! Only the contacts on to which the author nvpisal: D probably one in a million razbirotsya yes: lol:

Rep: (18)
but I have a Chinese Z (T-Mobile) and it is worth it softina by default, and can not be removed.
alter the device under non-Chinese new firmware I'm not in a hurry, try to work with what we have.

the question is: QQPhoneBook starts automatically when smsok parish, and in the notification area (systray is chtoli :)) that hangs New messagi.
I read sms native application - it is on the table "Messages" and it is the same on the left table vvide stack smsok.

and this Chinese garbage every time the climbs, it is necessary each time to open it and remove the mark "new". zadolbalo I have no strength

how to make that vooooooobsche it does not start, eh? but simply by default sms application opens and all Messages

Rep: (245)
This softinu tried to translate even llja symbian, it is associated more with the Chinese QQ-ICQ. And that ICQ is tied to a phone number. Beautiful, but, as it were completely for the Chinese.

Post has been editedsovic - 08.09.11, 16:31
Reason for editing: Errors

Rep: (87)
why do it when there is a Russian go?

Rep: (274)
A new version: QQPhoneBook v2.4.8
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

From myself I wish to add that the updated interface for the better, as well as very pleased with the speed of the dialer, IMHO on Spike in my opinion is the fastest, lacking only the Russian translation and search :(

Attached fileQQPhoneBook_v2.4.8.apk(3.06 MB)

Post has been editedkarsakoff - 30.09.11, 21:09

Rep: (32)
it is from the creators of QQ launchera? launcher is not bad at them

Gizza @ 11.10.2011, 20:46*
it is from the creators of QQ launchera?

Aha

Rep: (169)
karsakoff I will try to translate in applications will not unsubscribe yet, and very little chance that the floor again at the three did not work)

Rep: (72)
turovnikoff @ 12.10.2011, 03:45*
karsakoff, try to translate in applications will not unsubscribe yet, and very little chance that the floor again at the three did not work)

Vseravno forward.

turovnikoff @ 12.10.2011, 06:45*
karsakoff, try to translate in applications will not unsubscribe yet, and very little chance that the floor again at the three did not work)

Thank you, we will wait:)

Rep: (0)
ehhh ... sorry and no Russian language

Rep: (245)
I began translating and stopped, as this program for China. Similar to Parlingo, but integral. in Phonebook. There are exchange text messages., Voice messages. and image-graffiti. Registers of. It is only possible by SMS through the Chinese Room.

Rep: (67)
? Well, at least in English there somewhere .. All Internet time - the only Chinese ... :(

Post has been editedwindes - 12.03.12, 15:43
Reason for editing: android keyboard .. :-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 6:40