> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

> Emulators for the GT-I8000 Omnia 2 (WVGA)
PsyArcane
Message#1
19.01.11, 23:07
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 139
Check in: 18.02.10
Apple iPhone 3GS

��������� ��� GT-I8000 Omnia 2 (WVGA) download

Which ones go and how to set them up correctly.

Searched for working emulators SEGA Genesis and PS1 for O2
PlayStation1 - FPSEce
Achieved a normal launch of the game
Normal work pada
Normal sound (with deceleration caused by low speed)
Problem in low FPS
All the recommendations from the FAQ were applied, except for overclocking the processor - I want to discuss this point with you people.
Sega genesis
So it was not possible to find an acceptable emulator.
MorphGear - according to my statistics, not one game fully went, the problem with Pad (there is none) is horizontal, in many games there is no sound, they hang at the beginning of the game, at different games Pads work differently or not at all.
GenPP - crashes when launching any game.

Post has been editedPsyArcane - 19.01.11, 23:09
PsyArcane
Message#2
23.01.11, 21:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Apple iPhone 3GS

So I can not edit and supplement the cap, I will write: lol:
GenPP, no matter where the folder with the emulsion is, the main thing is that the game is in the root of the animal's body (probably in English)
The game starts, at the top of the screen, approximately 1/8 of the size of the whole, 2 screens are launched in landscape mode, not playable!

The only thing that found a working floor - SmartGear, starts up, WVGA keeps
Minuses: There is no sound (although only I can), Gamepad - Touchscreen, only buttons B and start work, the character is controlled extremely unstable, there is no cross, you click on the touchscreen and it leads where you are lucky, maybe there are other plugins / pads?
This emulator was tested on the Sega Genesis platform

--------------------
Samsung GT-I8000 Wi-Tu Omnia 2 8Gb/ WM 6.5.3/ SPB Mobile Shell/\Andromnia 2.2 FroYo Beta 1\LauncherPro
bug lord
Message#3
28.01.11, 12:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 269
Check in: 07.04.10
Samsung Giorgio Armani GT-B7620

On a completely similar in hardware, the Samsung b7620 ran FPSEce only. Poking around the screen is not very convenient, but thanks to the built-in keyboard, the game turns into a fairy tale. It is very convenient to play all kinds of action games where you always need to press something: Crash Bandicoot, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos and others.
Alphyn
Message#4
31.01.11, 00:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 22.03.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

I played very well in SNES through morph gear, with normal FPS and even with sound, but after reflashing I can’t find exactly that morph gear. Installed 2 different versions, nothing goes. Black screen and all. Maybe someone will share?

--------------------
PARANOIDANDROID
PsyArcane
Message#5
01.02.11, 00:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Apple iPhone 3GS

Alphyn,
Alphyn @ 01/31/2011, 00:31*
I played very well in SNES through morph gear, with normal FPS and even with sound, but after reflashing I can’t find exactly that morph gear. Installed 2 different versions, nothing goes. Black screen and all. Maybe someone will share?

What other emulators have you tried?
I just didn’t understand NES emulsions, tomorrow if there are fewer patients, and I’m having free time, I’ll try: happy:
If after changing the firmware .. possible problems with the drivers, what firmware did you use?
P.S. try using SmartGear

bug lord @ 01/28/2011, 12:59*
On a completely similar in hardware, the Samsung b7620 ran FPSEce only. Poking around the screen is not very convenient, but thanks to the built-in keyboard, the game turns into a fairy tale. It is very convenient to play all kinds of action games where you always need to press something: Crash Bandicoot, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos and others.

Different models - different drivers, compatibility, etc., it was already discussed as a whole, poking around the screen, do you mean touchscreen Pad? In my opinion there is nothing, and with which FPS did you play?

--------------------
Samsung GT-I8000 Wi-Tu Omnia 2 8Gb/ WM 6.5.3/ SPB Mobile Shell/\Andromnia 2.2 FroYo Beta 1\LauncherPro
0xD
Message#6
08.02.11, 19:58
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 22.10.10
Nokia 3210

As far as I know, overclocking rolls only on 6.1 (I haven't tried it on it yet), but for 6.5 and beyond I have not found a single adequate utility. For example, gpiogfx works once, after the threshold of 910 MHz hangs the device tightly. MB deal in a specific firmware (but it is light) .. Anyways, how can I roll it back to factory 6.1? I'll try again. And without overclocking, there is nothing to catch in FPSEce :)
As for NES, only SmartGear works adequately on my omnia, to put it mildly, everything else should not even be put.
geniussbk
Message#7
25.02.11, 16:36
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
[offline]

Messages 787
Check in: 11.02.11
Samsung Giorgio Armani GT-B7620

for Shogi picodrive + wvgafix2, on the right there is a small gray bar, but as for the whole screen and the key is normal.

0xD for overclocking, use s3clock - 1 GHz removes, but some applications crash, and so 960-970 MHz everything is fine.

FPSEce - when overclocking + skipping frames by 3, almost all games are not less than 30 fps, a small current does not take out 2 and 3, and the nfs-ki is thrashed from rali. Driver 2 - 37 fps =)

Post has been editedgeniussbk - 25.02.11, 16:39
satalag2011
Message#8
13.10.11, 20:28
Consumersavagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Messages 1092
Check in: 07.06.11

Sony Playstation is going well - there is only a problem - you cannot press 2 buttons at the same time (for example, turn and throttle in racing games)

Posted on 10/13/2011, 20:28:

Sony Playstation is going well - there is only a problem - you cannot press 2 buttons at the same time (eg turn and gas in racing games) It is clear that this is a problem of touch screens -n and key interception does not work, that is, I wanted to hang up the acceleration on the "challenge" key did not work.

--------------------

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:35