> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Roam Control | forcibly enables roaming on your CDMA phone

Rep: (20)
Roam control
version: 1.5

Last update of the program in the header:22.01.2011

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Roam Control forcibly enables roaming on your CDMA phone. Supports HTC and Samsung, designed for Sprint operator.

I will honor refund requests within 24 hours since the new market only gives you 15 minutes to try out an app. Version 1.4 includes an update to support MIUI on the Sprint EVO 4G.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 1.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/782271/rc15c.apk
Version: 1.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/779463/roam_control_v1.4.apk
Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 23.01.11, 22:40
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (478)
Alexpskov @ 19.01.2011, 14:28*
Includes emulation for 15 minutes, it is believed that it is enough to check the required application.

lies.
market makes it possible to buy the app, and if it does not like to try, within 15 minutes you can get the money back. and the author, kind of like, become generous and able to get the money back during the day.

Rep: (994)
Read that Russian, that the English description is not understood why softina GS

Rep: (3597)
Judging by the description of the English program forces the phone in roaming mode. In addition, the program for CDMA phones. So to emulate firmwares program has nothing to do!

Post has been editedfurniel - 19.01.11, 13:16

Rep: (578)
Roam Control forcibly enables roaming on your CDMA phone. Supports HTC and Samsung, designed for Sprint operator.

Rep: (20)
I'm sorry, I did German at school taught in anglitskom know only a few sentences
APK ceto not burst
Hat does not edit the MOU, the request to the moderators, edit pliz explanation of the program

Attached files

Attached fileroam_control_v1.4.apk(60.35 Kb)

Rep: (994)
I though CDMA, but I see no sense in it in Ukraine (:

Rep: (76)
correct hat, people confuse "firmware emulator" ... roam roaming is not the RAM or ROM

Rep: (3545)
Version 1.5:Attached filerc15c.apk(58.48 Kb)

Rep: (207)
Version 1.5.4 from 26-03-2011 : sveta:

Recent changes:
Updated the licensing policy for the last time hopefully. I recommend a fresh install. Please note that you will need a signal the first time you use the app. Please send me an email if you are seeing any issues.

Attached files

Attached filecr154twng.apk(58.13 KB)

Rep: (14)
And there is such a program that works the other way around, ie the phone only worked on "his" statement?
The fact that LG GW620 OE 2.3.7 Roaming turns on itself, even if you choose manual operator.

Rep: (204)
Roam Control v1.7.0

What's in this version:
  • Added support for the Motorola Photon and XPRT
  • Updated UI
  • If you use the Locale plugin and have done an upgrade, you may need to reboot your phone before the plugin will work

Attached fileRoam_Control_v1.7.0.apk(108.78 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/02/20, 13:34