Motorola Milestone - CyanogenMod | Motorola Milestone, A853, Sholes, Tao

Rep: (93)
CyanogenMod forMotorola milestone
Attached ImageMotorola Milestone, A853, Sholes, Tao
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware | Embellishments пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ
Official пїЅ | Unofficial пїЅ | Cyanogenmod | MIUI пїЅ | Cronos Project пїЅ | Froyomod пїЅ | IceAndFire пїЅ
Description
CyanogenMod is indisputably the leader in the number of changes made and the modes of the mod for Milestone. Perhaps this is the most powerful custom firmware. Under it they write programs, add sub-items of the menu in Recovery and are hotly discussing almost all forums dedicated to Android. Cyanogenmod Recently, those not many childhood diseases have recently, that he still remained and at the moment is very stable, economical and fast. If you lacked the functional of the official firmware Motorola or just wondering how it is "still" maybe, then CyanogenMod is definitely your choice.
There exists two unofficial CyanogenMod branches for Milestone, 6th and 7th.
Both branches are built on the same nucleus of the official 2.2 (Arabic 2.6.32.9-g11068ed) and various source code.
6th branch - Android 2.2.1 (Froyo)
7th branch - Android 2.3.4 (GingerBread)
To date, the 6th branch in the pre-release state, and hardly updated.
7-ka zerelizena, but is actively being finalizedhere, The author of the assembly for Milestonenadlabak and our forum users. It has a mechanism to quickly change the order with the help of T-mobile Theme Chooser . Topics can be found at xda and in this topic our forum, as well as on market .

Download links

CyanogenMod 6.1.2 - the original version of 18.03.11 nadlabak
CyanogenMod 6.3.5 - the original version of 21.10.11 milaq
CyanogenMod 7.2.2 - the original version of 10/09/12 nadlabak
CyanogenMod 6.1.2 - the latest version of the sixth branch of nadlabak integrated with google apps and Fix Errors DSI.
CyanogenMod 7.x.x from goodwin_c , roadracer and the patch from the keyboard f_pasha - This post is laid out is always the latest version of the seventh branch, gathered from sources with an additional optimization, integrated google apps, support app2sd and additional modules localization>> more

Authors of modifications, the administration sitesavagemessiahzine.comand I personally do not give you any guarantees and do not accept responsibility if the result produced your actions will not operate your device. Any actions and changes made by you - you do voluntarily, at your own risk, and taking fully osoznovaya that can cause irreparable damage to your device.

K
The topic needs a host. Contact -I want to be curator

Post has been editedK-User - 21.03.13, 10:51
Reason for editing: added instruction and firmware updates, see with SWAPO

Rep: (1110)
Chuvaaak @ 01/19/2011, 20:37*
Has anyone been able to get to work on Cyanogen new market? He is clumsy for my taste, but the old buggy lately

While it is not real ...
DVDRW54 @ 01/19/2011, 20:42*
Guys Why not make a video ka correctly need to make the firmware from the compete start to the end?

There was such a video, I am on him and put 1st times in my life ... and now I can not find, from YouTube removed

Rep: (172)
Guys seriously make a video in details as correctly to do the firmware, just how many times already read, but some words should not be understood for me. So I have recently moved on Android and I don't know what the backup Wipe Boujiboxy is IPD and I don't want to risk the device. Nokia H73 there as a firmware, there is a whole fiction or horror knitter. I think there will be a lot of details about the firmware for many people and the pluses do not worry a heale.

Rep: (4)
troffmad
radik87,
I incorrectly expressed :) rolled to stock 2.1, in order to keep the apps with the settings, but I received a LUP, then I already flashed Got 2.2.1 and rolled Cyan

P.S. Cyan impressed)) I will test) hope is a problem with the batteries has improved ...

Post has been editedZvEReKk - 19.01.11, 20:54

And I will wait for the euro of 2.2 and when Cyan will do on it, I hurt. Just session will end and three weeks can be engaged in anything)

Rep: (48)
Chuvaaak @ 01/19/2011, 19:37*
Has anyone been able to get to work on Cyanogen new market? He is clumsy for my taste, but the old buggy lately

Konvas @ 01/19/2011, 20:26*
While it is not real ...

And myself updated myself ...

Rep: (1110)
I think the kernel in the last cyan just the same Brazilian off. I do not think that it will be corrected for Euro 2.2, they will also leave ... And Cyan will not leave the euro off of the stone on the stone ... that is the difference to sew it now or over 2.2 off no

Rep: (43)
Stauroman @ 01/19/2011, 21:07*
And I will wait for the euro of 2.2 and when Cyan will do on it

The last cyan is based on Brazilian off 2.2 So what is the difference? Wait for anything. Already 3 days on this cyan .... node rebute, no hangs. Unique glitch, this is departing when you try to set the brightness and the impossibility of installing the patch of the keyword. But this is not to blame not Cyan and the topic of the gingerbread I hung immediately after the firmware.

Rep: (0)
Somewhere there are deadlines when the author is wringing cyan under 2.3? And whether 2.3 will go on the milestone, and then everyone chatting about the systems overstated on Gingerbread?

Rep: (137)
Stauroman @ 01/19/2011, 21:07*
Just session will end and three weeks can be engaged in anything)

Summer? 2011? With the speed with which Motorola updates makes offs you can wait forever, why do you suffer? Firmware working entirely and completely, so why not get it now?

Kolyan205 @ 01/19/2011, 21:34*
Somewhere there are deadlines when the author is wringing cyan under 2.3? And whether 2.3 will go on the milestone, and then everyone chatting about the systems overstated on Gingerbread?

Video in YouTube looked like a Milstone 2.3 engine running, so the full ass is not for the power to pull it even the menu inhibits the wallpaper as a trace of the show go bad lowlight on the display in shortbadly.

K
Not in the bazaar, watching expressions.

Post has been editedbloodilo - 20.01.11, 08:26

Rep: (21)
Made a complete wipe, set Cyan last, Gapps, and the topic of Journherbred. In the end, somewhere went Russian from the settings)
Do not tell me what's the matter?

Guys who did not try to run the swapper on the new firmware?

Rep: (113)
Swapper is installed, but the system does not see it ...

Is there an idea to increase the RAM?

chuvaaak,
Winter January 25th is the last exam. I will study all day, the phone is in hand only for calls I take, I don't know the PPC in summer ...

Rep: (9)
DVDRW54 @ 01/19/2011, 21:38*
Video in YouTube looked like a Milstone 2.3 engine running, so the full ass is not for the power to pull it even the menu inhibits the wallpaper as a trace of the show go bad lowlight on the display in shortbadly.

And the Cyana Cyana Cyana approved the opposite. That bodies never flew never and that he finishes work on yogurt, and in reality, see: All changes in the new cyan are made by other people, the creator simply shoved a new core and their ... All!

And on XT5, which is weaker than our apparatus 2.3 goes fine!

Post has been editedbloodilo - 20.01.11, 08:33

Rep: (21)
By the way, who is the topics use on the last cyan? So far, none normally become ...

Rep: (37)
dvdrw54

1 what forDo you need a video installation? In the fak, it is all so much so much that it is simply impossible to understand
2 Mileston will not extend 2.3? Is it a joke? Considering that it is one of the fastest processors (which will still be used in future arrangements), then it is ridiculous. Moreover, android 2.3 does not have minimal system requirements, Ie must work on all organities.http://www.3dnews.ru/news/lg-gingerbread-t...ts-protsessora/Even if you believe in that nonsense that 2.3 trial 1GHz, the Motorola processor has a regular frequency of 1GHz, but we have lowered it up to 550 in marketing purposes. Yes, and 2.3 it will not be for it because it is not profitable to support old models, it is more profitable to stamp new
3 Before writing something to write! half the fact you write not to understand without half a liter
4 All your questions are almost full of nonsense, and those that are more damaged a hundred times chewed already

K
Do not be rude. Culturality should be tolerant.

Post has been editedbloodilo - 20.01.11, 08:36

Rep: (1)
On cyan I sit on the third day. My first caste after runoff.
On the first day of use there was a couple of rebuts, when working in the market and several shutbacks of the screen. Saved the lock button. The slope was no longer, after installing the launcher about.

And one more thing that my little embarrassed me. I go to bed with a 100% battery charge, in the morning 50% and this is when the FRSRs is turned off and with all the disabled processes. Unclear(((

Rep: (48)
Dimezis @ 01/19/2011, 22:58*
By the way, who is the topics use on the last cyan? So far, none normally become ...
I have only gingerstone v2.0 (I took it from XDA)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.11.20, 21:12