> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

HexDefense | Another Tower Defense

Rep: (18)
Hexdefense
Version: 2.2.3

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Go through the game, building and improving the towers to create a deadly maze, through which can not pass any monster! Using a powerful OpenGL graphics and 3D stereo sound, HexDefense became the most intense arcade and game tower defense genre on
Android in its history. See how the monsters explode like missiles fly through the hexagonal field and how you defend homeland, reflecting the wave after wave of attack. The game is very fast and intense - it is easy to play but very hard to master!

Features:
- Classic Tower Defense with the "open field"
- Stunning graphics, particle effects and animation
- Fast, Arcade Action
- Seven types of enemies, including four bosses with special abilities!
- Four types of towers, each with the ability to improve the level 4
- High-quality 3D sound and background music
- Auto-save when minimizing the application by pressing the home button or an incoming call

The great thing about this game - it is an excellent stylish graphics and sound. Here you do not defend the base from strange monsters or robots, and from unusual digital creatures.
Also, unlike traditional representatives of this genre, HexDefense grid level does not consist of squares, and hexagons.

Attached Image
Additional Information
Russian interface: not

Download:
Version 2.2.3 Attached fileHexDefense-v2.2.3.apk (8.77 MB)

Version 2.2.3 (rus) FIX HexDefense (Post # 30967017)

Past versions
Version 2.2.3 (rus): HexDefense (Post # 30929550)
Version 1.2 RUS: Download (3.15 MB)
version 1.3.2 Download (7.42 MB)
version: 1.3.1 Download (7.45 MB)
Version: 1.2.2 Download (3.4 MB)
Version: 1.2.1 Download (3.36 MB) Changes
version: 1.2 Download (3.36 MB) Changes
version: 1.1Full (full) Attached filehexdefense_v1.1.apk (3.34 MB)

version: 1.0Full (full) Attached filecom.gotow.hexdefense_1.apk (3.32 MB)

Version: 1.0.1Free (Level 2) Attached filecom.gotow.hexdefensefree.apk (3.32 MB)

Topics Curator: turesmarkinf

Appeal the incorrect actions Curators

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 21.04.14, 18:04

Rep: (226)
and screens? just a sea of ​​Defense has put a new blind - do not rise)

Rep: (0)
good TD, similar to Defensoid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpheDAxgZc0

Rep: (22)
Making caps in the process)

Rep: (-3)
I looked at Google. On screen nichotak.) Little Glow. Field all free, wherever he likes - to Put your towers like. And identity creeps routes can be laid like.))

Rep: (226)
a seemingly cool game ..
slightly offtopic - whether somewhere vote for Best Defense? Pts not like the genre but at the computer and at Simba played a cool game - protect the desktop. I think you know it), it is a pity it is not present on Andryusha)
That would be best assessed by the competent majority)
it would be necessary to test this yet - a win-win game design in my opinion) and special effects on screen - are present at the proper urvone)

Rep: (76)
We are waiting for the full version :)

Rep: (2)
Very much, I am waiting for the full

Rep: (9)
On Legend buggy management
It can not be put in the bottom of the tower. those. in abutment to the lower limit :(
And anyway - somehow shifted slightly upwards. ie, press the screen and pressed a little higher
and only in the game. on the device, everything is OK

Post has been editedxaaru - 19.01.11, 12:17

Rep: (210)
Full version, instead of APC's such garbage (try to put in the data / app)

Attached files

Attached filecom.gotow.hexdefense_1.zip(3.25 MB)

Rep: (41)
xaaru @ 19.01.2011, 12:15*
somehow shifted slightly upwards. ie, press the screen and pressed a little higher

This is by design, in order to get your fingers not cover the place where you want to put.
A similar effect is, for example, and inCyber ​​defense, Conveniently enough.

Rep: (73)
Once everything is heaped up, it is necessary to understand.

Rep: (285)
Defense Very nice :) I would like the full version apke: blush:

Rep: (9)
mrxiii @ 19.01.2011, 13:02*
Quote (xaaru @ 19.01.2011, 12:15) somehow shifted slightly upwards. ie, press the screen and pressed a little vysheEto done intentionally to ensure that the fingers did not close the place where you want to put. A similar effect is, for example, and in the Cyber ​​Defense, is quite convenient.

because it can not be put in the bottom of the tower that is very bad :(

xaaru @ 19.01.2011, 14:20*
because it can not be put in the bottom of the tower

I have no problem turns out, Desire.

Has anyone figured out how to put the full version?

Bought 30 rubles is not sorry at such beauty, but the phone does not rutovanny - I can not treat apk :(

Not everyone can buy, not in money business.
We are waiting

talone @ 19.01.2011, 15:32*
not in money business

And what? No cards or to Qiwi not get?

Rep: (323)
MEDBEDkin,

tryCrystallight Defense
the best of all that I tried: good:

Rep: (200)
I have this game played the full version a few months ago, only the name was different, apparently someone decided to earn money clone

pc game called Defensoid

Post has been editedFoxXIII - 19.01.11, 15:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 19:43