> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Twin Blades: The Reaping Vanguard | Third-Person Action Zombie Slasher

Rep: (1505)
Twin Blades: The Reaping Vanguard
Version: 1.3.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:14.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Twin Blades is a zombie action game in which the main character, oddly enough, is a nun.
This game combines the interest and complexity with which the cartoon design is very interestingly combined. Management is convenient and simple. The gameplay as it progresses becomes more interesting. With increasing levels, the complexity of the game grows. Zombies are becoming tenacious, and in order to kill the boss you have to prove that you are a master at fighting evil spirits.
So if you do not use your character’s improvements wisely, zombies can easily tear you to pieces.
Actually, it’s clear that creating a cartoon game about zombies, the developers did not think much about the plot, but nevertheless it is present in the game. But of course, only to dilute this bloody action.
Attached Image
Features:
  • 6 types of weapons, ranging from a machine gun to nuclear weapons.
  • Pump up your heroine, gaining and learning new skills.
  • Dozens of zombie death animations.
  • Different types of zombie behavior to get rid of capture - shake your device
  • Music that immerses you in an epic massacre.
  • Show the world what you have achieved and improve your points online with Open Feint.

Download:
XAP: Attached fileTwin_Blades_The_Reaping_Vanguard_v1.3.xap (45.86 MB)

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appId=49f0e1...ae-00237de2db9e

Post has been editedkirk999 - 14.11.12, 23:40
Reason for editing: v.1.3

Rep: (3)
Thank you very much!

Rep: (0)
Tell me, maybe this is just my game does not work multi-touch ??? htc hd2

Rep: (15)
It doesn’t rob me either .. I tried both Jim and the harvester ... there’s no multitouch ... and it’s not completely absent, sometimes it happens (closer to the central areas of the screen) ... The driver is crooked ... Let them saw, I think everything will be fixed for the next release :-)

Well, yes, sometimes multitouch works, but rarely, at least I'm glad that this problem is not a jamb of my phone =)
I will wait for the next firmware)))
on android, this speed of games does not shine))

I want to note that in this game multitouch works more often than all other applications :-)

Post has been editedDe11 - 18.06.11, 21:49

On HD7, problems with multitouch are not seen in games. Rather, the curvature of the driver or something.

Rep: (1)
Do you like the game, is there anything similar?

Does anyone have version 1.2 I would like to see if it works in 7720 (mango)

Rep: (68)
Yes, unfortunately this version and the trial from the market crashes to mango :(

arshavin711,

Maybe when Mango applications finally hit the market, starting next month (from how I understand it) the programmer will release a mango compatible version.

I tried this version on Nodo and it was fun, but the controls were a bit small (so trying to move forward will make a jump), just my thoughts.

Rep: (45)
And no one will tell you how much the game is worth in Marketplace?

upd: I remembered that there are sites with a view of the Marketplace. I looked. 3 bucks, we must take)

Post has been editedDazer - 20.08.11, 13:50

I would like to buy it for $ 3, if I had access to it and knew, he ran under the mango RTM (7720), but even the reviews say that this is not so.

Maybe next month

Cool toy everything works fine with a multitouch problem until it is noticed. HTC Trophy, as I understand it, updated the firmware from waterphone 7392 through zune

thanks for the game

Rep: (1)
Tell me how to kill 2 bosses

Rep: (45)
Spyni, when the boss shines a protective circle, at that time it is necessary to shoot him with the appropriate weapon.

Rep: (68)
Twin Blades: The Reaping Vanguard v1.2

Attached files

Attached fileTwin_Blades_The_Reaping_Vanguard ____ v1200.xap(46.04 MB)

I launch a new game and crashes, mango 7720.: wacko:

Rep: (854)
-BuPyC-,
The same garbage, mango 7720

Rep: (28)
LG E900
WP7 7392
normal flight

Rep: (854)
MonDee,
What version is the one in the header or 1.2?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 18:18