How to hack an app from the App Store | Untie ipa from AppleID for installation on a device with jailbreak

Rep: (512)
FAQ on hacking applications.
We untie ipa from AppleID for installation on a device with jailbreak
How to hack the application from the Ap Store пїЅ | Installing hacked applications
For hacking neededJailbreak. All information about it you can get in the sectioniOS - Firmware.

Why do you need to hack applications?
Each app downloaded from the App Store is linked to your Apple ID. That is, when downloading to another device, it will ask you to enter the Apple ID of the person who downloaded it. Therefore, for distribution, you need to hack the application, only then other users will be able to install it.

Hacking with the Clutch program
Clutch- this is a plugin forMobileTerminaltherefore, the installation of this application is necessary.
Download the application from the AppCake repository (cydia.iphonecake.com) or the link below:

Logging in as the superuser (entersu, then the password (if nothing is changed, thenalpine).
We enterClutch.
You will be asked to configure the application. If you do not want to change - every time after the request, press Enter.
Now you will see a list of applications that can be hacked (each element is alternately highlighted in purple or turquoise).
Find the application in the list and enterClutch [the name of the application from the list].
After successful hacking there will be a message like this:
Successful hacks: 1, Unsuccessful hacks: 0.

Hacked applications are stored in the folder/ Users / Documents / Cracked.

Hacking with the Rasticrac program
Rasticrac- this is also a plugin for MobileTerminal / New Term, because it requires the installation of this application
NewTerm is better compatible with the latest versions of Rasticrac and recommend using it.
Download Rasticrac and NewTerm from the AppCake repository (cydia.iphonecake.com) or the link below:

In MobileTerminal / NewTerm, we are entering as superuser.
1 way: Enter the commandrc.sh.
A list of applications available for hacking opens. We enterrc.sh [name of application from the list]
2 way Enter the commandrc.sh -m.
A list of applications available for hacking, marked with letters. Find what letter is marked for your hacking application and type this letter
Attached Image

After hacking the file will be saved in/ var / root / Cracked /
Important! IOS 9 users and above must download the application via iTunes to the PC and put it on the device, otherwise the application will not be decoupled as AppThink is implemented from the 9th axis, which cuts ipa for a specific device when downloading to the Appstore on the device

Hacking with the help of the program RemoteRasticrac for PC
We will need:
1) Install on the device OpenSSH from Cydia (easy to find through the search)
2) Download and unpack the archive with the program on the PC (it is better to extract to the root of the disk for the convenience of working with the command line)
Attached filerrc334.rar(481.81 KB)

3) Installed Racticrac on the device and the version on the PC and the device must match
Setting up the program and its use:
1) Set up your password for root (in case you changed the standard alpine) in the filerrc334.bat (open the text editor Akelpad / Notepad) and look at the line
set rcSSHPW = alpine - here we indicate your password if it is different.
2) Configure the name of the cracker to personalize the hacking. Open the file _rrc334.sh (with the text editor Akelpad / Notepad) look for the string RCcracker = "Anonymous", in quotation marks to fit your nickname.
3) We look at your Wi-Fi address, open the settings on the device, go to the Wi-Fi point, click on the i icon in the circle next to the connected network, see the ip Address (for example, 192.168.1.35) in the opened menu Further
Settings complete, now use directly
4) Put the file (s) for hacking into the folder with Rasticrac / input (for example rrc334 / input)
5) Launch NewTerm / Mobile Terminal on the device and enter the ssh root @ ip address for your device's Wi-Fi (for example, ssh [email protected]) Next, the device will ask for your root password, enter it.
Attached Image

Important terminal must be running during the entire process of hacking.
6) open the command line and go to the path where Rasticrac lies. Here, we also need an ip address for Wi-Fi on the device. I attach a screenshot of how I execute commands:
Attached Image

When you first start after entering the above commands, a line may appear with the query: Store key ....... press y and on Enter
The hacking process has begun, keep your device unlocked while the terminal is running.
Attached Image

At the end of the process, the hacking will be in the folder with Rascticrac / Output (rrc334 / Output), the original ipa with your account in Rasticrac / Done (rrc334 / Done)

Outdated hacking methods
Crack with Crackulous
Method # 1- Crackulous v1.0.0.5
Attached Image
Features:
  • IOS 5 support
  • Support iPhone / iPod 4 Retina.
  • Fast hacking.
  • Beautiful interface.
  • Direct download of hacked software on Filedude, Fileape and Apptrackr.
Installation:

NOTE 1a: Hacked applications are located in / private / var / root / Documents / Cracked

Next, look at the screenshots
Screenshots
1. Go to the application and select the program / game that we want to hack.
In this case, this is a game.The iKing .
Attached Image

2.We wait until the application is hacked.
Attached Image

3. While the application is cracking, you can fill in the settings:
Attached Image

4. The application was hacked.
Attached Image

5. Upon completion, you can download the application on FileDude or FileApe.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Breaking with SiNfuLCrack v8.1
Attached Image
Features:
  • IOS 4 support
  • Support iPhone / iPod 4 Retina.
  • Fast hacking.
  • Beautiful interface.
  • Direct download of hacked software on Filedude, Fileape and Apptrackr.
NOTE 1b: If you are using iOS 3.x, you need SiNfuLCrack Old

Installation:
NOTE 2b: Hacked applications are located in / private / var / root / Documents / Cracked

Screenshots
1. Go to the application.
Attached Image

2. Choose the application that we want to hack.
In this case, this is a game.Dungeon Defenders: First Wave.
Attached Image

3.We wait until the application is hacked.
Attached Image

4. While the application is being cracked, you can fill in the settings:
Attached Image

5. Upon completion, you can download the application on FileDude or FileApe.
Attached Image

Hacking with AppCrackr v1.5.1
Attached Image
Features:
  • IOS 4 support
  • Fast hacking.
  • Direct download of hacked software on Filedude and Fileape.
Installation:
NOTE 1c: Hacked applications are located in / var / mobile / Documents / Cracked

Screenshots
1. Go to the application>go to settings>we choose a script for hacking the application
I use poedCrackMod
Attached Image

2. Choose the application you want to hack and click Crack (top right)
Attached Image

3. Upon completion, you will see the following inscription.
Attached Image

Attached ImageALL YOUR ACTIONS ARE TAKEN AT YOUR OWN RISK! Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 12.09.16, 19:54
Reason for editing: Updating information

Rep: (23)
What does the word "null" mean in brackets in the name after hacking?

Rep: (458)
insiki
Name of cracker, optionally configured.

Rep: (23)
understandably

Are there any iOS 5 crackers?

Rep: (0)
As far as I understand, they break what is already on the device. How to break what is still on sale? And at the expense of the skipper for the iPad with ios 5, is there anything to break?

Rep: (458)
GOLDENDRAGON77,
The information in the header is crackulous.

crackulous is used to hack a program or a game that is already on your computer. But how to take what hangs on the app for money is not clear. How to download it if the program is not in instalius.

Rep: (823)
GOLDENDRAGON77
buy

Rep: (2)
And on the 2nd iPad with the past. 5.0.1 which program is better to use?

Rep: (7)
What tweaks work on 5.0.1?

Rep: (377)
Nikk666 @ 03/01/2012, 18:36*
What tweaks work on 5.0.1?

I have Crackulous v. 1.0.0.5

Rep: (12)
I understood it clearly, I thought there was a simpler way

And whoever knows how to bind or mail the application as I understand it, do not put it until they write it with a certificate on your device Maybe I'm wrong, enlighten who knows?

How to hack already installed games on the amount of resources or something else?

Rep: (141)
-__ THE_MASTER __-,
Hacking In-App Purchases with iAP Cracker / iAPFree

Post has been editedFronstan - 07.04.12, 14:45

Rep: (3)
Hello!

There is such a program in the App StoreRace monitor. So they asked her to hack. I have never done this before. I bought an instance of this program. Installed - everything works. Just in case, I copied the original ipa file to a separate folder (Race Monitor 1.3.2.ipa 14.7 Mb). Delivered Crackulous. I found the program on the list and grunted. Via iFunBox I got the ipa file from the directory specified in the header (Race Monitor-v1.3.2-gammaray.ipa 14.0 Mb). Those. the size has changed compared to the original, which means Crackulous did something there) BUT! After that, I deleted the installed purchased version of the application, put it through iFunBox hacked. I launch - the screensaver is loaded and the application crashes. I tried and tossed into the Installous downloads folder and put through it; and just click on the application and install via iTunes (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=215351)- same. I tried to install AppCrackr - the sidia crashes constantly when installing Gnu Debugger (for some reason it is needed to install AppCrackr). Now, of course, I'll try SiNfuLCrack again, but something tells me that this is unlikely to help ... Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe someone had similar situations?

P.S. iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2.1
P.P.S. The sinful repository is not visible not in the sidium, not on the computer ... The repository was covered along the way. So now I am in despair and do not know what to do - I have already tried everything. Help!

Post has been editedgammaray - 08.06.12, 15:43

Rep: (14)
But can I somehow crack the DEMO version? ;)

Rep: (7)
It depends on which demo version. If the file initially contains the full version content, then you can.

For example: Iron Man 2 downloaded through aityuns weighs 98mb: hemp:

gammaray Well, how did you manage? There is another way with hacking self-defense protection in prog games, clutch --overdrive. I'm trying to break Lingvo 2.5, well, something in no way. Only 2.6 could break, but I do not need it.

Rep: (35)
Hello everyone, I apologize for the up topic (still 11 days: rolleyes :)
I wanted to create an ipa igrulka file, put all the programs from the header and everywhere gives an error / file when cracking.
Changed scripts (settings) created a folder (crack) did not help, what should I do?

ipad 3 ios 5.1.1 JB

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 06:51