SPB TV | Watch more than 150 television channels

Rep: (3543)
SPB TV
Version 2.1.4 (12/18/2010):

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
SPB TV is a program for viewing more than 150 TV channels from a mobile device screen. Viewing and searching for TV channels is as convenient as possible due to the fast channel switching in the “picture in picture” mode. Live channels and video on demand are available. And no paid subscription!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jydFsxGWsYA...player_embedded

Samsung App: http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/topApps...84&listYN=Y
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version 2.1.4 (12/18/2010): Link to the replaced application: <a href = "" target = "_ blank"></ a>

Past versions

Rep: (3)
The program is free and buggy can not be buffered even on the wafer. In general, at the moment it does not work yet.

The program works, this Wi-Fi router does not allow you to streaming.

It does not pass at me, but in almost all free points in the city, but there are no problems with watching youtobe at all.

Rep: (0)
My dir-300 router neither updates the firmware, nor other dances with tambourines, nothing helps, as it didn’t show it. If anyone has advice, I'll be happy to listen.

Everything works great !!!

Rep: (1)
Samsung 8530 bada1,2 - normal flight.

Rep: (2)
Yeah, it works, there are enough free channels available, but I haven’t tried it through the waffle, I have gprs-unlimited.

I do not understand what 150 channels? there are 20 pieces, but not 150.

but, everything found in the settings.

Rep: (9)
Tell me why not all channels go? Some channels show without problems, for example, Eurosport, and some do not even buffer! Prog re installed, in the router settings are correct, the ports are open. I use wifi.

Rep: (16)
and how to download it?

Rep: (98)
Gjvjb @ 08.27.2011, 14:25*
and how to download it?

With Samsung Apps.

Rep: (7)
Uyrgen22 @ 02.13.2011, 12:39*
My dir-300 router neither updates the firmware, nor other dances with tambourines, nothing helps, as it didn’t show it. If anyone has any advice, I'll be happy to listen.

I have everything with the same equipment.

Rep: (13)
But is there a program with the help of which one could watch TV on the phone without using the Internet? And then the function seems to be like this and you cannot watch it because there is no program :(

Rep: (377)
Can someone tell me whether it is possible to look at 3G, something is not working out for me, buffering is not going ((

Rep: (1)
It does not pass at me, but in almost all free points in the city, but there are no problems with watching youtobe at all.

Rep: (26)
Download:

WHERE IS THE LINK ?????????????????????????? OR HOW TO GET ON HOW ??????????????????? ???????????????????????? } -)

Rep: (7)
And who knows what can be done with it, so that it can start on the 5380? And then I installed it, and after the splash screen appears, everything disappears. : wallbash:

Post has been editedVladimir V.L - 25.05.13, 21:08

Revive the twig.

Put recently on the S5250.
Wifi connection - DIR 615 / K2

The first time something was loaded, even some channel was loaded. But literally in 5 seconds the phone is frozen.
I pulled out the battery - I downloaded it again.
The application launched - and this time without enlightenment. Just the phone immediately hung. Repeated three times.
Delete - set again. Nothing changed. So it goes.

8500. earlier SPB TV worked. Now does not want.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 15:04