Readers | General topic for discussion and questions.
Devices for reading electronic books ...
-
Are needed. Be sure to buy. [ 403 ] ** [39,78%]
Not needed. Why, if there is a PDA? [ 64 ] ** [6,32%]
I do not care, I do not read books. [ 14 ] ** [1,38%]
I bought and read from the e-book. [ 531 ] ** [52,42%]
Total votes: 1013

Rep: (155)
For a long time there are devices on sale which allow to read books in electronic form.
The market for such devices is still too small. However, slowly developing.
I propose to discuss the feasibility of such devices.
Also in this thread will be posted announcements of these devices.

[b] This is a general topic of communication between e-book owners and people who are interested in e-books.
With questions on the choice of devices - inElectronic Book Readers - Selection and Comparison.

Our friends withthe-ebook.orghonestly :) some filesFAQ'aon the selection of the most optimal reader and tables compared readers and software in them. I ask everyone to use!
Attached fileFAQ_Readers2.doc(30.5 KB)

Attached fileE_readers_4_4.rar(19.99 KB)

Attached fileSoft_in_details.rar(7.55 KB)

"How to choose an electronic reader (reader)" - tips from Alex Exler

Poll results on 03/05/2011 inthis post

P.S. The best way to thank a person is to raise his reputation. If you do not have 15 messages - click on the "Complaint" button and write to whom you want to raise your reputation and for what.

Post has been editedPicnik - 10.08.13, 09:48

Rep: (10)
Can anyone have a circuit texet tb-146se?

Rep: (0)
mvmashir @ 01.09.16, 17:36*
those that illuminated

The backlight on the reader will strain your eyes. I would recommend better to get external USB LED flashlight. Near the Pocket Book 360, the shore as the apple of an eye, my preeeelest.

Good all the time of day!
The question is. Who else is reading manga (comics) in zip and rar archives?
I onyx boox, vasco da gama. Reader sought to keep the zip, as a result - unreadable gibberish opens in text format instead of pictures. Earlier antediluvian onext touch & read 1 never encountered such problems - everything was read without dancing with tambourines, but there was Linux. And with it what to do - I do not know :( svistelok and perdelok lot, but useless Maybe someone put some applets Or just unpacking will now help I am homesick, really looking forward to your help.?.

Post has been editedchihirosha - 26.12.16, 15:07

Rep: (3968)
chihirosha @ 26.12.16, 15:07*
Who else is reading manga (comics) in zip and rar archives?

Usually "Funny pictures" read on the tablet.
In general, it is better to ask a question thereEBooks

* vadeus,
I do not have a tablet, and is not expected, because from all this hurt the eye.
And "there" - this is where? Link sends in the general section of the e-books.

* chihirosha,
Link sends the section "Selection and a comparison of e-books. "

Rep: (1)
And the forum has the theme of programs and games for simple Digm e65 on Linux? Where are the programs and games to download? Of programs is interesting that there is useful, and from the games primarily interested in chess (preferably adjustable) and preference, and other complex cards. In general, intellectual games.

Rep: (571)
* evgen4a5,
And DIGMa that can be put third-party applications? SDK is?
On PocketBook'i that it was all, but I'm afraid there with the latest models will be a question for the SDK, for ...
PocketBook is not a cake.

No idea is possible or not. Dictionaries can be sure - it is described in the instructions. And the game, I think it's - there is a folder "more", which had already been playing and instruction to the book.

* evgen4a5,
Well, then, they should look for someone to write :)
In general, the main forum for e-books here:
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/index.php
Here DIGMa:
http:? //www.the-ebook.o...rum/viewforum.php f = 53

Yes ... What the reader supports a simple browser with JavaScript applications. But anything with a serious logic so just do not do.

Post has been editedJaw - 11.01.17, 08:26

evgen4a5 @ 10.01.17, 22:51*
Digm e65

Even Google does not know such a reader. : Rolleyes:

Who what? DIGMa. For whom, then? For Digm. e65 *, where * stands in the designation letter indicating color. I have a G - it grey. B - is black.

* evgen4a5,
So even on the website of "producer" is not specified what they differ among themselves
That's what that fierce Chinese slag.

* evgen4a5,
You should have written that Digma e65G: rolleyes:.
It is impossible to put any programs. Reader with Linux closed to third-party software except PoketBukov, Kindle, Kobo, in general, those e-readers, where a strong community. And these disposable Chinese crafts such Digma, Tekset, Ritmiks, no one is interested.

* vadeus, until I found how to put the programs, dictionaries can. And for some reason, there is music folder., Although the speakers and jacks for zvukopereferii not. But in different books cheap one and the same firm are different games and books can reflash. Something tells me that such a situation does not rule out the possibility of the software installation.
I chose a book that is able to show the size of readable text and fine details (on a small ledge postponed arrowhead) in the drawings A1hH, A0, even if they are blind curve and scan with the noise, ie, faila inside PDF / DJVU is a raster, vector and not Fail. And still like to read magazines (well, "Behind the wheel" and other color A4 in pdf / djvu). I was told that it
1) it is hardly possible to e-ink (because of certain features el.chernil), we must take the LCD tablet
2) Do not humanoid books do not add pictures to the right within me, and android do not all.
3) book budget will be 8-10 thousand, and it is better to buy a tablet.
I took all the necessary Fail and went shopping with a MicroSD memory stick. First really got the impression that it is impossible to books. It was after three Magazov household appliances, where the books were only 6 thousand. Then he went to the computer Maghazi. There's all cheap books from different manufacturers have coped with the task. And they work quickly. Q: Who are these experts forum? Who pays them?

Post has been editedevgen4a5 - 12.01.17, 17:55

Rep: (624)
evgen4a5 I offer a year or two back to the discussion and to consider the complex. cumulatively tyskyt. reliability, support, and stability - that's it that's all.

* Stopkin, it is always interesting to discuss. It does not matter who was right, essential truth.
I just do not understand why I had to scare all of these things, I've checked and established the fact of uncertainty. By the way, the performance is also excellent - not the one that scares me. Even with the scans A1 and pdf-books from scans A4 (500-1000 pages).

evgen4a5, like, no longer a little boy, but still confusing trying to help, considering it an attempt to intimidate.
OK. you get the wow effect. We observe.
Good sound of a show

Hello! Are there any good e-link at least 8 "? Without an abundance of functionality, whistles, etc. The main thing that the screen was WOW! Sharp with excellent contrast.

* Grimjouw777, Readers with a good screen a lot. but will wow - I do not know. luchge just go to the store and see live
and the screen - this is not the whole reader.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/20 13:10