> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Habra Droid | Program for viewing habrahabr.ru + to test karma

Rep: (2)
Habra droid
Version: 0.3

Last update of the program in the header:18.01.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Habra Droid app gives pozmozhnost read the latest 20 posts habrahabr.ru site, with the ability to view the image, and without them (for slow and expensive internet rate). You can also directly from the application to find out the karma of any user Habra.

P.S. My first app, do not judge strictly :) The program is beta testing. For the found errors, if any, I will be grateful.

Android Market: market: // details id = com.habra.droid?

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 0.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/775809/HabraDroid.apk
Past versions

Post has been editedRubakaz - 18.01.11, 21:01
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (79)
Juice2011 , Overlaid apk, or straighten a bar code)

I posted here as an attachment:

Attached files

Attached fileHabraDroid.apk(151.59 KB)

Rep: (143)
HabrГ© read via rss
I do not understand those who masturbates on karma
Therefore, I personally do not see any benefit from this application

to invite: D

On the motorola milestone crashes with an error. Firmware staffing. Android 2.1

Rep: (5)
HabrГ© also read through rss.Dlya I do not see the benefit in this application is not for name registration, unnecessarily. one does not invite.

Would invite me too : D

I do not know ... I've been testing at 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 - all running (test on emulyatre - its so far). And what kind of error ever was?

Rep: (3)
A good program, the main thing that did not stop development. Just would not have prevented the subscription blogs, together with the function in the future, "Do not show posts from the main" chtl to read that interesting. And with the number of unread widget to all this: rolleyes:

development will only banner not forget to click !!! Ato stimulus is needed ...

Rep: (50)
Hebre like to have someone like lecturing. Just the links to be found.

Rep: (24)
Juice2011,
I downloaded from the Market - established. But there is a bug with the display - the top and bottom black band width of the screen about a centimeter, in a word picture is trimmed along the horizon. Galaxy S

I downloaded from the Market - established. But there is a bug with the display - the top and bottom black band width of the screen about a centimeter, in a word picture is trimmed along the horizon. Galaxy S

Top band for the banner. In the CIS Admobovsky banner can sometimes check. And from there really. IT will remove.
Hebre like to have someone like lecturing. Just the links to be found.

No, nothing like that. I read a post where Habr wrote that they created a mobile version and that creates IPhone version, but for Android - not words

Rep: (79)
So ... I dashed off a little bug report. Optimus 540, 2.1 off
If you disable the Internet, it crashes with an error when the application starts
The top banner is, no lower, but a place for him left. It turns out ... not beautiful
Sometimes positions are not loaded ... More precisely allegedly loaded, but no test and no pictures. When you open-Force Close
What I would like:
When loading hanging black screen. (Apparently the internet is slow and long loads). That would be the inscription allegedly loading or something)
application icon)
The top favorites to make pop-up menu on the button, thus can expand the viewing area.
Good luck))

Thank. Posted updates in store with the following issues:
If you disable the Internet, it crashes with an error when the application starts
The top banner is, no lower, but a place for him left. It turns out ... not beautiful

And this:
Sometimes positions are not loaded ...

I do not know why. Maybe something in the code of the post box.
When loading hanging black screen. (Apparently the internet is slow and long loads). That would be the inscription allegedly loading or something)
application icon)

I will try to do;)

Attached files

Attached fileHabraDroid.apk(151.82 KB)

Post has been editedJuice2011 - 17.01.11, 07:54

Rep: (0)
Also I read HabrГ©, but not via rss

I would also invite: D

Rep: (0)
Habr normally goes in the browser (the benefit is not made of a flush as it is now possible). And RSS (google reader) the same rules.
And I dream about Inva ...

Looking for someone. I read the whole HabrГ© tops messages like: why not mobile versions. There were also readers of the RCC, but most wanted mobile client.

Rep: (710)
Author, do better for the clientsavagemessiahzine.com: D dimonvideo to have a customer-friendly. On XDA too ... and here's no

Rep: (1)
The author, if you can do so:
* One could comment on posts, and comments
* When writing thereof, it had the opportunity to check the spelling. // very necessary in many cases.
* To download all the articles that are out there fast, no matter how often I turn on the application. // Optional.
* If you read the article, it can be removed from the phone, it would not pollute the memory.
* Ability to add articles to your favorites or habrazakladki, but what would these bookmarks were available from a PC, as removing add bookmarks that was.
* What would be possible to plyusovat comments and posts, to raise someone karma.
* What would be possible to minusovat comments and posts. // Optional.
* Support Habralenty 2.0 and 3.0 // intersects with 3 points.

While all. Waiting, hoping that something will be realized.

Oh, and more. What used regardless of the position of the phone, it worked (I LG p500, If you turn, only then works.)

Post has been editedFylh_if - 19.03.11, 11:50
Reason for edit: Oh, and more. What used regardless of the position of the phone, it worked (I LG p500, If you turn, only then works.)

Rep: (1)
Juice2011,
And yet, I forgot to add, but I can not edit. When you click the menu item "Exit" it hangs in the memory. I would like, what would it was a complete exit.

yes, to read only signed hubs (/ feed)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/05/20, 00:35