> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Advanced Configuration Tool

Rep: (1085)
Advanced Configuration Tool
Version: 1.5.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:28.12.2011
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Advanced Configuration Tool for WP7 allows you to customize themes, sounds, and customize your phone.
As long as it is compatible only with HTC, Samsung and LG. If you have installed version 1.4, look for a program in the Setup menu.

Opportunities:
  • Displays information about the device: the name, model, versions of the hardware assembly and software, and information about the built-in memory, IP-addresses, Wi-Fi address, Bluetooth and MAC
  • Setting accent color themes, new colors, adding a preset colors, removal of existing
  • Setting the system sounds, setting the individual volume levels for each audio event
  • Customize tiles and icons for applications, including built-in (only works on smartphones HTC and the LG, experimental). The tiles must be in the form AppTile, application icons -AppIcon _ *. Png, they need to be put into the directory \ Windows
  • XML support. The XML-files can be opened through the wire, attached to the email you send, or send a web link.
  • Supported only .xml files, no support .provxml, so you need to rename the files before sending (only for HTC and LG)
  • Changing the device name
  • It allows applications are not unloaded from memory to pause
  • Allows the use of unsigned applications
  • Do not re-lock your phone
  • It allows you to use Wi-Fi to 802.11n mode
  • Displays the 3G icon
  • Displays 3G + icon in the HSDPA mode
  • Running automatic configuration data
  • Limitation of SMS recipients
  • Ability to disable the lock timeout page
  • Fixed Caller ID
  • Fixed 32-bit display mode
  • Select a search engine in Internet Explorer
  • The choice of a new tab page in Internet Explorer

Homepage: http://forum.touchxperience.com/viewtopic....=590&p=2349

Download:
XAP: AdvancedConfig_1.5.0.0_Mango_beta.xap
Previous versions
1.4.0.0 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.4.0.0_Mango_beta.xap(424.75 KB)

1.3.0.0 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.3.0.0_Mango_beta.xap(590.54 KB)

1.2.2.0 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.2.2.0_beta.xap(586.58 KB)

1.2.1.1 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.2.1.1_beta.xap(577.03 KB)

1.2.0.0 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.2.0.0_beta.xap(561.96 KB)

1.1.0.1 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.1.0.1_beta.xap(466.12 KB)

1.1.0.0 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.1.0.0_beta.xap(466.08 KB)

1.1.0.0 beta -Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.0.0.0_beta.xap(279.77 KB)

Post has been editedDM_FARK - 28.12.11, 06:05

kirk999
it depends on what you put.

Rep: (3964)
alex,
the previous version was installed by Windows Phone Developer Tools ->Application Deployment

kirk999
then you need to uninstall the previous version and set a new

Rep: (12)
Do not put, though you burst ... homebrew bug issues.

dadadaq
Quick settings Windows Phone 7 (Post # 8271856)

Rep: (23)
On Bethke Mango works? I can not start, immediately closed and all.

Rep: (611)
Waveliner
Waveliner @ 09.08.2011, 16:39*
On Bethke Mango works?
Not!

Post has been editedRoman-123456 - 09.08.11, 15:40

Rep: (611)
The new version with support for Mango.
Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.3.0.0_Mango_beta.xap(590.54 KB)

Post has been editedRomaN - 05.09.11, 18:06

Rep: (154)
Released 1.4 beta:
New in version 1.4.0.0:

Full support of Mango
Integration in system settings
Bugfixes

Attached fileAdvancedConfig_1.4.0.0_Mango_beta.xap(424.75 KB)

Rep: (3)
who can not find 1.4.0.0 - look in the settings

Rep: (158)
Still has not been fully finalized prog buggy when editing: happy:
But at least until then, and so good!

Rep: (0)
ustnavlival on mango established but not poyavilas menu

Rep: (153)
pps94,
it is unexpected, but .... Look in the settings at the bottom.

Rep: (3964)
pps94,
that's where a program. see picture

Attached images
Attached Image

I put this program version 1.4.0.0 on mangoes. It seems more or less has been working. Now, something flew off, he does not want to open up and that's it (and I can not remove it). Application deployment and an error 0x81030119 - is, as I understand it, the excess of the limit applications. And in the Advanced Config, it seems, it was possible to remove the restriction. A vicious circle of some kind. It seems that it is necessary to edit the registry, but I have no idea how to do it under the mango. Can someone tell me how to do without the demolition of the system?

Rep: (4)
How to remove AdvancedConfig_1.4.0.0_Mango_beta.xap? - in the list of applications do not have it after installation, there is only in the settings ...

Rep: (52)
Molzool @ 06.10.2011, 16:59*
it is necessary to edit the registry, but I have no idea how to do it under the mango.

WP7 Root ToolsIs if you Samsung. Do not indicate harmful divays profile.
Advanced config too, sometimes not open at me at once, try a few times and reboot.
Remove it can sort through the installation and subsequent demolition of the old version. To uninstall both versions. I do not try, I read somewhere.

climax @ 08.10.2011, 04:05*
WP7 Root Tools, it is if you Samsung. Do not indicate harmful divays in profile.Advanced config I also sometimes does not open immediately, try a few times and reboot. Remove it can sort through the installation and subsequent demolition of the old version. To uninstall both versions. I do not try, I read somewhere.

no, I Mozart. does not help restart ... looks like something completely flew off. Well, be removed by installing the old version does not work, maybe now I can not install hapy.

M
I beg to stop offtopic. This topic is discussed only Advanced Configuration Tool.

Rep: (6)
So all the same, how to remove it, and then mnu HTC HD7, there was a bug - incl. music and blokiruesh screen, then when you unlock the bottom left-rayed music list.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 5:22