> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Snap-n-Go ru | fast file transfer from PC to phone and vice versa

Rep: (1053)
Snap-n-go en
Version: 1.469

The program is only for Samsung Android-devices, in particular for the Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab.
It will probably work on other Samsung Android-devices, must be checked.

Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Snap-n-Go - quite an interesting solution for fast transfer of files from PC to phone and vice versa. My translation into Russian.

Mandatory conditions for work:
1. The presence of Wi-Fi.
2. The PC and the phone must be on the same Wi-Fi network.

Description and working principle:
1. Set the phone.
2. On the way to / sdcard / SnapNGoInstall / will sng_setup.exe installation file to your PC. Copy it to your PC and install.
3. Run the program on your PC.
4. Turn on Wi-Fi on your phone and launch the program, click "Search Host", choose from the list of your host PC on the confirmation window, click Yes to the connection request. Connection is established.
5. Files can be sent to both your PC with your phone or send from your phone to your PC:
5.1. Sending from your PC:
Focus on any file in any folder (only if the folders are opened through My Computer, and not through the left filemanager) on the PC and press the capture icon with the pointer, the file is copied to the phone on the path / sdcard / Snap_N_Go /.
5.2. Sending from your phone:
Select the file via the menu item "On the PC," etc. - all the same way as in paragraph 5.1.

System requirements: 2.1 and above
Installation: apk
Interface: eng (original), rus (my translation)
Off site: taken with Samsung Apps
Ruth: not required

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.469
Attached fileSnap_n_Go_ru.apk(8.07 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedMagus-Alex - 16.01.11, 12:49

Rep: (27)
unclear what method described :) NACP on the phone there to poke I do not understand in the end :)
it is necessary to put and try.
eniwa thanks current piece;)

Rep: (94)
Magus-Alex @ 15.01.2011, 2:14*
Files can be sent to both your PC with your phone or send from your phone to PC (limited file type):

That's interesting what files can flip (expansion) and the allowable size.

That's interesting what files can flip (expansion) and the allowable size.

With PC to Phone: any file (not a folder) up to 4 gigs (most importantly, that the phone was enough space for taking your files)
On the phone to a PC:Only Gallery files, video files, audio files there is no limit, if you specify some file manager when you select a file, I have the opportunity to select Root Explorer and since it can be sent to the PC too, any file

Post has been editedMagus-Alex - 14.01.11, 19:39

Rep: (249)
8 MB of space is a pity. Transfer to the map there?

The program weighs a penny, 8 megabytes - it instalyahi weight for the PC, which will be shown on the SD after installation

Rep: (249)
Desire 2.2 is not installed.

Rep: (3)
Desire 2.2 is not installed.

confirm !!!

The program may only 480x800, or only for Samsung devices.

Rep: (94)
On the ski 540 2.1 root is not set. When you install writes: , , Installation failed

Rep: (854)
I too did not get up

share files of somebody working in a convenience store it there
or some alternative someday podkinte

Post has been editedbzz11g - 15.01.11, 12:04

Rep: (6)
Magus-Alex @ 15.01.2011, 6:28*
The program may only 480x800, or only for Samsung devices.

Acer Liquid S-100 Android 2.2: "The application is not set" ...

P.s. ::: author make a separate serv on the PC and .app file, I think because this is not installed ..:! blush:

Here ustanovochnik individually on the PC and phone
I have not risen to the phone
try
Attached filesng_setup.exe(7.32 MB)

Attached fileSnap_n_Go_ru.apk.sign.apk(1.8 MB)

feeding only one article on this prog, it says that the program in general, for BADA platform, it is not surprising that it is not installed! "..

bzz11g @ 15.01.2011, 14:26*
Here ustanovochnik individually on the PC and the phone in my phone does not try to fell

Checked ... is not installed! .. It is necessary to SamsГё test! ..

Rep: (143)
Poor application.

Why is that unknown to the computer, if there is such a thing as awesome drop example.

djwhite2007 @ 15.01.2011, 13:33*
feeding only one article on this prog, it says that the program in general, for BADA platform, it is not surprising that it is not installed! "..

gagaga, laugh, for Bada platform: rofl:: rofl:: rofl: LOL
and how it works for me on the Galaxy S ??? Do not talk nonsense!

Magus-Alex @ 15-01-2011, 18:02*
gagaga, laugh, for Bada platform rzhunimagua how can I have it running on Galaxy S ??? Do not talk nonsense!
: rofl:
you know, as we have not experienced liquidity, on it all rushing ... but it seems that in addition to place you)))
Ps liquidity performance in the tests is now more powerful than the Galaxy S, it seems that only comes Sams prog, see for yourself, just by the host to run !!
ZYY ... else has guessed itself)))))))))))))

Rep: (0)
htc wildfire on the same installation failed.

djwhite2007,
djwhite2007 @ 15.01.2011, 19:49*
you know, as we have not experienced liquidity, on it all rushing ... but it seems that in addition to place you))) Zy. liquidity performance in the tests is now more powerful than the Galaxy S, it seems that only comes Sams prog, see for yourself, just by the host to run !! Ps. ... else has guessed itself)))))))))))))

you are talking about such nonsense
where does the performance?
problem of compatibility
if a person puts the software that is not compatible with your beast that does not mean that it is useless to waste time
djwhite2007 @ 15.01.2011, 14:33*
prog in general for BADA platform

there is a completely different extension programs

Post has been editedbzz11g - 15.01.11, 20:25

djwhite2007 ,

read carefully the comments, in particular comment#9 .

djwhite2007 @ 15.01.2011, 18:49*
liquidity performance in the tests is now more powerful than the Galaxy S

: Rofl: This will tell her the near grandma: D, but not to me.

And after the words:
djwhite2007 @ 15.01.2011, 13:33*

most here, it became clear that because you represent yourself.

ZYY ... else has guessed itself)))))))))))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/05/20, 10:39