Windows vs Mac OS X vs Linux | what's better? :)

Rep: (9)
Win7 for Mac OS games for all the rest
I do not see a problem to put Mac OS on PC

Rep: (76)
Maki larger image attached, a creative flair proffessii (type designer, journalist, not afraid of the word metrosexual)) And lenovo and other manufacturers with a good iron more for geeks and ordinary polzovateley.Tak same with OSes for me Makos is not convenient because there is no I desired software, and generally of limited technology Apple sometimes enrage. My choice Win7.

Rep: (276)
tobecontrol @ 27.01.2011, 14:16*
Maki larger image attached, a creative flair proffessii (type designer, journalist, not afraid of the word metrosexual)) And lenovo and other manufacturers with a good iron more for geeks and ordinary users.

Yes, gay or girl will never buy X201i. They prefer a much more miserable on all counts, but the little white and glossy MacBook.

Attached images
Attached Image

JDima,
MacBook fi, high-gloss white, it is for the rogue, read those who want to buy a MAC, but about the toad strangling or no money.

tobecontrol @ 27.01.2011, 14:31*
MacBook fi, high-gloss white

I think so, even for a washed-fanatic brand to take a regular MacBook - at least strange.

JDima @ 27.01.2011, 14:45*
I think so, even for a washed-fanatic brand to take a regular MacBook - at least strange.

Well, if it means selling someone buys something, though of course the meaning of zero point zero.
And it gives me, as soon as Poppy users who useralis and shouting at each uglu- but we have a clean desktop, and now get to dump icons.

tobecontrol @ 27.01.2011, 14:53*
Well, if it means selling someone buys something, though of course the meaning of zero point zero.

Especially when there is eira for about the same money.

Rep: (0)
that's what you osiks nenravitsya? where secrecy? All clear for polzovatelets

chriscole @ 27.01.2011, 20:04*
that's what you osiks

What is osiks? The x-axis? Or: rofl:

Do not play the fool, do you understand that it is a poppy OS X

Rep: (231)
chriscole, So it Makos Ten, rather than X O_o

There is no difference, please write on a subject that is not satisfied. Specifically about the closure napishitke
!
Multinik GiveMeMinus

Post has been editedSmartecs - 27.01.11, 21:55

chriscole,
only works on certain hardware, what else is needed?

Rep: (31)
tobecontrol
Thinkpad for ordinary users?)))) In our country?)))

I note that just journalists who work prefer the Thinkpad.

For Claudia - standard amenities. And there's the clitoris, the clitoris faithful)

Myrkin @ 28.01.2011, 08:30*
For Claudia - standard amenities. And there's the clitoris, the clitoris faithful)

I do not know this pimpka never been easy, not even in times of IBMov. A tradition IMHO.

Something I do not ponel way linked clits and Apple: blush:

Rep: (192)
akamanah: Something I do not ponel way linked clits and Apple

The most that neither is a Freudian: D

Rep: (1045)
At Epple them there: D

Rep: (9)
tobecontrol @ 27.01.2011, 21:53*
only works on certain hardware, what else is needed?

And if anything on your favorite linux open half iron wood there?)
Retail Mac OS you can without too much trouble to put on any modern PC with an Intel processor.
Yes, even on AMD notebooks and craftsmen put)

CoolSwitcher @ 1.2.2011, 17:16*
And if anything on your favorite linux open half iron wood there?)

I smiled so naive :)

Posted 01-02-2011, 17:34:

Linux, of course, do not stand on any AMD and Intel, and the owners of netbooks in his eyes do not "see: D Brad Sivogo pony shorter.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 14:49