Windows vs Mac OS X vs Linux | what's better? :)

Rep: (0)
which OS is better at the moment and why?

Rep: (192)
Better - straight arms. Everything else will follow;)

Rep: (31)
Winda is better.

Mac OS is tied to apple iron, and this is obviously a drain. Like in jail.

Rep: (231)
Ate so categorically, Mazda better

Macos is a fool and understandable

GiveMeMinus,
Thick, at home do not feed?

at the very Windows, with her terribly******. Here's a friend poppy pro - this thing. MacBook itself ordered
!
We go to readregulationsfor a day! Mat.
+30 days for the creation of two multinik

Post has been editedSmartecs - 17.01.11, 18:43

Give arguments, the better the Windows or Macos, otherwise there will be no dispute))))

Rep: (276)
Beer is better than Windows and MacOS. I think there will be no objections on Friday evening.

JDima @ 14.1.2011, 20:34*
Beer is better than Windows and MacOS. I think there will be no objections on Friday evening.

There will be some
Join OPN4

Rep: (139)
For me, both the one and the other OS have advantages and disadvantages. Everyone chooses for himself what is best (for example, I am for myself - Win 7 and Ubuntu). The dispute must be reasoned, without holivar)

Rep: (300)
We must start with the fact that there are a lot of people using Mac OS X of the latest version quite actively (+ preferably on the original hardware, because there are features). Of those who answered here - no, right? And some even in the eyes of the beast is not seen.

coldfire

so I say this.

that iOS and Mac OS are software and hardware complexes) one without the other - nowhere.

and the question arises, how can I have a desire to use Mac OS on this wretched iron? If you take a laptop, then 12-13 ', well, why the hell did I get the second crust of an outdated and poor glossy screen? Where is i7? Where is the matte screen? Where is the normal, not chiklet clave? Where is Wimax? 3G?

I can't fully use MacOS, because the iron doesn't suit me at all. And this is their main drawback. Binding the operating system to the native gland is evil.

Rep: (731)
Myrkin
She and on that iron perfectly worked for me.

In fact, before the advent of Seven, I liked Mac OS much more. Now they are about equal to me.

P.S. Moderators: since there is such a booze, screw up a poll;)

Post has been editedzusicks438 - 15.01.11, 13:22

coldfire at home there is the last iMac with os x, next to it is a PC with almost the same config and the seventh Windows, so I can really objectively compare these two systems, there will be a time of + and - these systems

Rep: (12)
Mac is better than Windows 7. Faster, safer and much more responsive for a simple user. But if you are a game lover, then Windows will have to be on the PC))
In general, I'm for Linux ... Everything is up to you ....

Post has been editedANDRUSHKA-belgorod - 15.01.11, 15:26

Rep: (300)
Myrkin @ 01/15/2011, 15:57*
I can't fully use MacOS, because the iron doesn't suit me at all. And this is their main drawback. Binding the operating system to the native gland is evil.

it's not evil, it's a feature, there are both pluses and minuses

if we talk about hardware, on 13 "beeches, a slightly weaker core2 is compensated by an order of magnitude more powerful integrated graphics, Intel GMA - sucks, and nvidia 330 is quite powerful graphics for everyday tasks and not very demanding games. 12 hours from the battery is worth a lot.

Rep: (276)
coldfire @ 01/15/2011, 3:50 PM*
on 13 "beeches a slightly weaker core2 is compensated by an order of magnitude more powerful integrated graphics

It's like saying "at VAZ, the low power of the engine is compensated by a jack in the trunk." Different things after all. For everyday tasks (i.e. aero effects, viewing HD videos, etc.), Intel's graphics are ideal. I will say more - on a 12 "laptop with Intel graphics (GMA HD, of course) Crysis at the maximum resolution gives 20-25FPS, and something on the Source will work perfectly.
With such devices great as Lenovo x201i (12 ", half kg, i3-i5-i7, expresscard slot 54 vaymaks, Intel's gigabit network indicators to 8GB RAM, easily replaceable 2,5" SATA drive, a replaceable battery, analog modem, docking station with a mass of interfaces and bay, and the ability to pour a bucket of water on the keyboard, without fear of consequences) to take the MacBook meaning do not see. Is that the battery life, but there will be ahead of Lenovo, if you buy an extended battery.

JDima,

x201i generally index models seem simpler. I myself have x201) sweetheart) weighs a little) body rigidity is chic. Klava full, and tsuka comfortable. MATT screen that does not glare from each light. Current iron, 3g, wimax, fingerprint scanner. In short, violent FAP.

Yes, and you take in your hands, and you feel that this is a THING.
And playing on the laptop is a perversion of IMHO. BB is at times more convenient for these purposes, I will never understand people taking themselves laptops for games.

poppy has a huge minus, as after buying a MacBook, explain to parents and friends that you are not straight)))

Well, I squeezed a macbook from a friend. Then he washed his hands for a long time with soap from this abomination.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 2:24