ZTE X850 Racer - Firmware (OS 2.1)

Rep: (38)
ZTE X850 Racer - Firmware (OS 2.1)
Attached ImageMTS 916
Description of MTS 916 | ZTE Racer Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ Firmware пїЅ Straborsmod - Custom firmware

Carefully read the instructions for the firmware of the phone, you will find answers to all your questions!

Actual version of the firmware:
Standard Launcher
Launcher PRO
Contain:
1. Root access
2. A2SD installation of programs on the memory card
3. Support SWAP
4. DROIDVIBRATION RUS (vibration when connected)
5. Zipallign
6. Replaced MTS Animation
7. Removed applications: Maps, Places, Locator, Navigator from Google
8. Removed built-in contacts from MTS
9. Replaced Standard Launcher on Launcher Pro
10. Fixed duplication of media files in photo album and music.

Drivers and Utilities
Software for working with the phone:
ZTE Android USB Driver

File Manager for PC:
Joinme for Android
MyPhoneExplorer

PROGRAMMING
Open firmware:
ZTE_KERNEL_ECLAIR_GENERAL (ZTE-RACER OPEN SOURCE CODE FOR ANDROID ECLAIR)
Download

Chinese firmware
Firmware for Recovery FTM:
DL_CUSTOMER_X850V1.00.01 (http://u.115.com/file/t911dde8c1)
DL_CUSTOMER_X850V1.00.02 (http://u.115.com/file/t96f95f99e)
There is everything in Chinese, you need to click on the button:Backup Download (备份 下载)

Restore phone to factory settings
Backup pure mts'ovskoy firmware
Original FTM.
Do everything according to the instructions:Phone firmware

FIRMWARE
What's new:
Fixed duplication of media files in the photo album and music.
DOWNLOAD:
Standard Launcher
Launcher PRO
3. Support SWAP
4. DROIDVIBRATION RUS (vibration when connected)
5. Zipallign
6. Replaced MTS Animation
7. Removed applications: Maps, Places, Locator, Navigator from Google
8. Removed built-in contacts from MTS
9. Replaced Standard Launcher on Launcher Pro

Posted two options for firmware with a basic launcher and with a new one.
Download links:
Standard launcherhttp://narod.ru/disk/3253295001/update.zip.html
New launcherhttp://narod.ru/disk/3253650001/update.zip.html

Shared Recovery -Download

INSTRUCTIONS
Phone firmware for backup
WHAT DO WE NEED:
1. Bacup itself - swing the above links above
2. Program for breaking the PARTITION WIZARD flash drive -DOWNLOAD

After everyone downloaded to be proceded:

Installation of firmware for phone:
The firmware process is divided into 3 stages.

STAGE 1
1. Prepare the memory card:
We use the PARTITION WIZARD program - it is in the attachment. We divide the flash drive to 2 partitions:
1) FAT32 - (Be sure to deliver the PRIMARY parameter (main) in it will be your files.
2) ext2 - (be sure to put the PRIMARY parameter in it and will be installed programs

Separate sections choose themselves. If the flash drive is 8 gigs, you can break out FAT32 - 6 gigs, EXT2 - 2 gig.

2. Unpack the backup archive to the computer. The archive contains two folders.Recovery and Clockworkmod
3. FolderClockworkmod and su-2.3.6.1-ef-signed.zip Copy in the root of the memory card to the FAT32 section, insert the map into the phone
4. FolderRecovery Leave on your computer.

2 stage
Installing a new recovery:
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Connect the cable to the phone, clamp the volume up and turn on the phone. The computer should start searching for a new device. Drivers lie in the recovery catalog.
3. From the catalogRecovery run the file install-recovery-windows.bat We wait for execution.
4. If any errors are not any new Recovery installed.
5. Turn off the cable and reboot the phone.

3 stages
Installation of backup:
After the above mentioned manipulations, we do the following:
1. Clee the volume down and turn on the phone. The device goes to Recovery mode(memory card with catalogclockworkmod Should stand in the phone)
2. Select on the RECOVERY menuBackup-and-Restore , Further Restore Next will be the date backup choose it, then choose YES-Restore. We are waiting for a backup.
3. Reboot the device.
4. Next, come in:MENU>SETTINGS>CONFIDENTIALITY>RESET>Reset phone settings.
Everything is ready your phone is flashing, you can install applications!

Phone firmware Update.zip
STAGE 1
1. Prepare the memory card:
We use the PARTITION WIZARD program -Download. We divide the flash drive to 2 partitions:
1) FAT32 - (Be sure to deliver the PRIMARY parameter (main) in it will be your files.
2) ext2 - (be sure to put the PRIMARY parameter in it and will be installed programs
Separate sections choose themselves. If the flash drive is 8 gigs, you can break out FAT32 - 6 gigs, EXT2 - 2 gig.

2 stage
Installing a new recovery:

!!! recovery in firmware
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Connect the cable to the phone, clamp the volume up and turn on the phone. The computer should start searching for a new device. Drivers lie in the recovery catalog.
3. From the Recovery directory, you launch the Install-Recovery-Windows.Bat file waiting for execution.
4. If any errors are not any new Recovery installed.
5. Turn off the cable and reboot the phone.

3 stages
Firmware Update Using Update.zip

!!! Scued update.zip need to put a flash card in the root !!!
1. Turn off the phone
2. Turn on the phone with a squeezed sound key down. - Run Recovery
3. Select on the menu:Install Zip From SDC>Apply SDCard: Update>YES - install / sdcard

The update will begin. Next, if you want to reset the phone - leave it without personal information. We do the following:
In the root of the RECOVERY menu, choose>WIPE DATA / FACTORY>wipe cache partition .

!!! Everything is ready you updated your firmware !!!

Let's create a FAQ and blow it in the header! Write a question Answer will be fastened to the header!

Regarding the version of Android 2.2 - it is already in the test stage, will initially be from MTS company. Approximate release date: April-May.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.12.14, 01:43
Reason for editing: Edit. caps

Rep: (2)
Faced with such a problem - Windows 7 could not install the driver for the phone.

It was possible to put firewood and synchronize with the computer.
For this you need:

1) Download and installAndroid SDK V7.. When you install, specify the download "USB_DRIVER"
2) in the downloaded folderusb_driver Find and edit the file Android-SDK-Windows \ usb_driver \ android_winusb.inf :
In both sections [google.ntx86] and [google.ntmd64] insert the following text:
; ZTE Racer.
% SingleadBinterface% = USB_INSTALL, USB \ Vid_19d2 & Pid_1351 & Rev_0100 & Mi_01
% CompositeadterFACE% = USB_Install, USB \ Vid_19d2 & Pid_1351 & MI_01
;

Takenfrom hereandfrom here
3) In the Device Manager, update the driver for an unknown deviceZTE HSUSB Device. : Specify to the folder with downloaded Android-SDK-Windows \ USB_DRIVER \
A, forgot. So it will not be established. Need to click the PCM on the fileAndroid-SDK-Windows \ usb_driver \ android_winusb.inf and choose To install . The system will rug that the driver is not suitable, ignore and install.
4) Install MYPhoneExplorer version 1.8.0
a) In the connection settings, select USB
B) In the phone settings, enable USB debugging mode ('USB-DEBUGGING'):
Settings ->Applications ->Development ->USB debugging

As a result, the phone is synchronized with the computer. You can make a backup, edit contacts, etc.

Post has been edited_ilv_ - 05.12.10, 15:53

Rep: (5)
Here is a manual on installing custom Rom'a with Apps2SD and Root'om)

The first stage. Installing Recovery.
1. We are convinced that the battery is charged by 100%.
2. Download it:http://www.mediafire.com/?evnlClp809ic7i1and unzip in the root of the disk C: \
3. Enter the phone to FastBoot mode.
1) Connect the device to the computer and turn off.
2) Press and hold the volume key to enabled.
3) I do not releasing the volume key turn on the phone.
4) Logo android is on the screen, the computer defines a new device and puts firewood.
4. Run C: \ Rickywyatt \ Install-Recovery Windows.Bat
5. We wait for the device loading and rejoice!
Login to Recovery:
1) Not releasing the volume key turn on the phone.
2) Enjoy Recovery)
Management in Recovery:
The increasing / lowering key allows you to move up / down the menu items.
The reception key / discovery allows you to move forward / back to menu items.

Stage second. Installing custom romes and apps2sd.
1. Through Recovery, create an ext2 part on the memory card on the memory card.
2. Load this filehttp://www.mediafire.com/?vauiogso7rynq6vAnd not removing from the archive, put in the root of the memory card.
3. In Recovery, select Wipe Data / Factory Reset and agree to the operation.
4. Then in Recovery, select Apply SDCard: Update and wait for the operation.
5. Ready you have pure Android 2.1 without any MTS nonsense with full root and apps2sd.
Applications are automatically installed in the EXT2 created by us on the memory card.

Everything checked on his phone, to get the unlock code to go tohttp://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator/Tell your IMEI (you can find out * 06 * #) and select ZTE Racer.

Post has been editedEZI046. - 06.12.10, 23:09

Rep: (0)
cool. And what kind of custom rom, what are there still baking?

Rep: (14)
EZI046,
Camera and radio work?

In this version, everything works, from chips:
New Launcher (more smooth SCROLL and quick menu)
RootManager (File Manager for System Section)
Documents to Go (Office Package)
Busybox
New icons
All locals are carved except English and French (use Morlocale2 to install Russian language)

Post has been editedEZI046. - 07.12.10, 10:17

Rep: (6)
I've done everything. She stitched, everything works and a chamber and radio and market, did not understand only one paragraph 1 of stage 2 - the creation of Ext2 desired Vichlyos, I did not understand what point to go and what to do? And maybe therefore did not find how to transfer the program to the card. Help pliz, and so the author respect. I think it is possible in the fact.

Post has been editedalient64 - 07.12.10, 11:09

The programs are transferred to themselves) and the section Creating a section is working, but need earlier Recovery (try applying third-party applications such as Easeus Partition Manager.

Post has been editedEZI046. - 07.12.10, 11:39

I apologize, maybe I'm stupid, but I looked at the file manager and the program in the phone, maybe I did not create a partition on the flash drive and how should this item be called?

Rep: (0)
In general, I assume that the inner flush speed is significantly better than typical flash drives that we buy in stores. How to compare SSD and USB flash drives, on which speed differs in more than 10-30 times not in favor of the latter.
The question for those who moved software, to the outer flash:
1. Have you noticed a performance reduction when downloading applications?
2. Did anyone read the read / write speed for the inner flake?

Post has been editedTAlexeyFT - 07.12.10, 11:47

TALEXEYFT @ 07.12.2010, 11:46*
1. Have you noticed a performance reduction when downloading applications?

There are a bit, but only in games.

Posted on 12/07/2010, 12:07:

ALIENT64 @ 12/07/2010, 11:40*
I apologize, maybe I'm stupid, but I looked at the file manager and the program in the phone, maybe I did not create a partition on the flash drive and how should this item be called?

Sections create a separate Softin type Paragon Partition Mangaer or Easeus Partiton Manager, after that, all the installed programs will be put on the created section, and those that are already standing in the phone's memory.

EZI046,
How is the Russian keyboard after flashing? Morelocale Klava Russified? Touchpal did not try to put? It's like an ordinary APK-Schnick

In short, I was able to do this: I took a flash drive with FAT format on it there was a firmware. I stitched smart. Disconnected smart, pulled out a flash drive and with the help of the computer flashed it on Ext2 all, because I didn't find it possible to partially format, then I put in a smart, turned it on. I blocked and began to put the programs, but I noticed that when installing the phone's memory, the phone is the same, and the flash drive is the same. So something is wrong, but what? Explain please.

In the adjustment settings, put a tick next to the Apps2SD item

I do not have such an item in the settings, although I was successful

Posted on 12/07/2010, 16:16:

Now I'm trying to Russify

ALIENT64 @ 12/07/2010, 16:16*
I do not have such an item in the settings, although it has been promoted success Add to today, 16: 16: Now I am trying to Russify

Everything works for me, maybe something is wrong with the flash drive? try formatting it in ext3

The most important question is: how to create an Ext2 value on the memory card via Recovery?

Alient64 @ 12/07/2010, 20:18*
The most important question is: how to create an Ext2 value on the memory card via Recovery?

In your case, I laid out my mod Rikivyatovsky recovery (

I stitched again. The same effect, formatted the map on the computer to the Android file system and again nothing.

alient64,
Try through Rom Managerhttp://board.riot.ru/showThread.php?t=17732.

EZI046, alient64,
How is the keyboard rusification? Touchpal did not try to install?

Post has been editedandreya70 - 07.12.10, 21:20

Everything happened to throw off the program on the map, set 20 pieces and shows that 2 MB of memory has eaten in the phone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 01:37