> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FlightBoard | [IPhone] [iPad] Good working global online airport scoreboard

Rep: (417)
Flightboard
Version: 1.4.5

Last update of the program in the header:17.07.2015

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
global online airport scoreboard.

Description:
With this program, your iPhone turns into an online scoreboard for almost any airport in the world. Flight departure / arrival data is updated at the time of loading the information. The board of Charles de Gaulle Airport was chosen as the basis for the design of the program.

The main features of the program:
- Data for more than 4,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide;
- Information is updated every 5 minutes;
- For each flight - real-time data;
- Search inside the scoreboard for the selected airport;
- Fast switching between the board of departures and arrivals;
- Sending information to Twitter, Facebook and e-mail;
- You can even display information about which flight is currently boarding at a particular airport.

Requirements: iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. IOS iOS 3.2 and higher.
Interface language - English, but there really everything is simple and clear, if you can write the name of the city / airport in English.

Impressions of using the program:
I will add on my own that the program, although simple, is very excellent, but do not forget that it takes the data that the airports provide to it, i.e. If it is written at the airport that the flight allegedly takes off on time, as it was in Shariki or DMD in December 2010, then she is not a magician, she will not tell you that in fact there is a collapse and you do not need to go there.

Perfectly connects as a plugin toFlightTrack Proand there you can already see both more detailed flight information (statistics, location, even seats on the plane for some flights), and receive updates in terms of delays, etc. A bunch of these two programs, if you are at least basic in English sharite - just Masthev for each flyer. :)

There are not landing gates for all airports, for example, for ours — no, for Singapore, and so on.

Keep in mind that the board of small airports (for example, regional Siberian) does not reflect local flights of small airlines, i.e. From any Nadym, flights to Moscow / Tyumen are visible, and Novosibirsk - New Urengoy or Nadym - Sovetsky will not be visible on the scoreboard. Otherwise, especially on international lines, I personally did not notice the problems.
Tags:travel
The program has been tested on iPhone 3GS, firmware 4.1 , did not check on others - unsubscribe if you can.

Homepage: http://www.mobiata.com/apps/flightboard-iphone
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/flightboard...d390553006?mt=8

Download: FlightBoard_1.4.5.ipa
Archive

Post has been editedT0ugh - 17.07.15, 20:49
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (7)
Iphone 4 4.2.1 - works in a bundle perfectly, perhaps the link will remain for a long time. Plus for Moscow, m.rasp.yandex.ru is hammered into Favorites.

Plus for Moscow, m.rasp.yandex.ru is hammered into Favorites.

By the way, if someone else had done the Yandex-Schedule application exclusively for our airlines, there would be no price. Still, local flights with us are displayed more precisely; who is relevant - he would appreciate.
About the birds: FlightTrack Pro has been updated, I recommend to swing: nothing critical, but bugs with the weather forecast and tracking details were fixed.

Update - version 1.1.1 in the header.

Rep: (20)
PACTAMAH,
catch +
With my schedule this is the most useful prog + FlightBoard Pro.
I did not even think that this is possible

thank

With my schedule this is the most useful prog + FlightBoard Pro.

You're welcome! I recommend still try the program -FlightTrack Proand then all notifications of departures and delays will automatically come + you are guaranteed not to oversleep the flight :)

I'm using the second month, happy as an elephant: happy :))) a colleague just because of this program bought an iPhone)))
We sat with the chef in the hotel so he looked at me with surprised eyes as I was tracking the flight: rofl:

Rep: (2)
FlightBoard updated to version 1.2

Attached files

Attached fileFlightBoard_v1.2.zip(6.48 MB)

Post has been editedblnGo - 16.01.12, 23:14
Reason for editing: thanks, added

Rep: (0)
Works fine on iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1

iPod 4g, iOS 4.3.3, on Wi-Fi and on a blue tooth works fine.

Rep: (1)
Airlines NORTH WIND unfortunately not !!!
The father flies, and in the program there are no flights at all! On the website of the airport in online mode there is NO in the prog!
How to ask to add? Or maybe the new version is already?

I downloaded this program today, version 1.2 - there is a Russian language!

Rep: (9)
June 12, 2012 version 1.3 appeared. Who has the thread already installed? I would like to know the impressions.

Rep: (9)
Today version 1.3.1 is released. Fixed minor bugs.

Strutter @ 08/29/2012, 8:10 PM*
Today version 1.3.1 is released.
There is such a thing.

Version 1.3.1.

What's new in Version 1.3.1
• Fixed search screen to select airports.
• Restored scrolling to the status bar.
• Improved performance.
• Fixed minor bugs.

Attached files

Attached fileFlightBoard-v1.3.ipa(12.17 MB)

Rep: (560)
What's new in Version 1.3.2
• Added support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Attached files

Attached filefb-1.3.2.ipa(13.57 MB)

Rep: (581)
What's new in versionFlightBoard 1.3.3

в—‰ Correction of errors

Attached files

Attached fileFlightBoard 1.3.3.ipa(14.65 MB)

Rep: (581)
What's new in versionFlightBoard 1.4

в—‰ New stylish design, plus optimization for iOS 7
в—‰ Now you see both airlines for code-share flights: the one that sells tickets and the one that operates the flight

Attached files

Attached fileFlightBoard 1.4.ipa(8.98 MB)

On the ball is lying. Today personally checked. The benefit of the ball scoreboard was at hand.

Rep: (2553)
Updating ...

What's new in version 1.4.1
• Now the application is compatible with iOS 8
• We have added a feature that allows you to choose which airline to show, sell or operate a flight.

Attached fileFlightBoard_1.4.1.ipa(7.02 MB)

Rep: (2553)
Updating ...

What's new in version 1.4.3
• We fixed a bug that caused the application to be unstable with some users.

Attached fileFlightBoard_1.4.3.ipa(7.78 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 02:25