> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TV program | Designed for offline viewing television program

Rep: (31)
TV program
version: 1.12

Last update of the program in the header:18.10.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Designed to view the television program.
I am writing more for myself, it is possible to need someone else.
It is written at the calculation of 3 possibilities of use:
- Search for the right program (for me it was important not to miss the formula 1 :))
- see what goes now
- Loading announcements (not yet implemented)

For sure there will be:
- Loading announcements.

Probably, be:
- widget
- Programs for other cities and CIS countries
- Reduction of traffic use and increasing loading speed
- Perhaps more convenient design

Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.tv...e=Search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.12 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/1223020/tv_program.apk.

Past versions

Post has been editedwandererbk - 18.10.11, 22:42
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (30)
Download Where?

Rep: (0)
Not bad, but I would like more channels. For example, NTV + channels.

Rep: (43)
Specker - Flying is excellent. Locked with the market. Author, add more channels, please. 2x2 in Peruvny Queue: blush: (you can still add music add, yeah: D)
And is there any plans to add a widget? The size of the EDAC 2 is 1. To show that at the moment it goes on one user favorite channel. It would be very convenient :)
In general, the program is super, the performance is good. Thank you from grateful TV viewers. ;)

Rep: (452)
Assad7 ,
What is used as a source? Pretty convenient to use vsetv.com.

For example, for the NTV channel:
http://www.vsetv.com/schedule_channel_10_week_2011-01-10_print_wd.html

Where10- channel identifier (determined without difficulty);
2011-01-10- Weekly interested us.

Thus, the question of:
assad77
- Programs for other cities and CIS countries

Since there are plenty of channels.

P.S: more plus vsetv.com is that the TV program is easily packed with regular expressions, incl. Together with the announcements. If something interests, I can suggest about this.

Rep: (8)
Offer: As a source, take a standardized XMLTV format, and enable the user to choose the source of the files. As an example -http://www.teleguide.info/on which there are a lot of channels, including satellite. A small minus - Traffic order 1.5MB for a weekly program. If you specify your own source - the size will be different respectively.

Rep: (2)
On the GalaxyS, the last digit of minutes slides on the next line.
Comparing the screenshot with what is displayed on the screen, I see that the emblems of the channels are much smaller. The program was tested on phones with high DPI?

kreodont
No program was not tested on phones with high DPI.
I am developing myself and the QA commands :)
I will pay attention to this. It is more likely to correct errors with dimensions as they arrive.

all
New channels will be. But you need to think about filtering them and configuring what needs to be downloaded.
I would like to make everything convenient by default. All channels download - inconvenient will be accurate. need to choose.

about the source.
Used Yandex Mobile.
It turns out on the day on 9 channels 60 KB.
On Yandex, there are all satellite channels, but I think it is worth considering other sources.
Sources in the XML format are especially interesting, the TC is now a long time of HTML.

f1del
Widget will also be.
I still do not know the architecture of the Android very well.
And, I'm afraid that at the same time it will not work out with the database from the widget and the program.
I suspect that you will have to modify the code strongly, in order to make it. So far I post off for later.
After selecting programs and announcements.

Hooray! Is there really an offline television program for Russia! The program downloaded. Launched on LG Optimus One - the television program downloaded. My wishes:

1. The ability to add a transmission event to the calendar. (For example, a long tap for transmission and a dialog appears to add an event to the calendar)
2. XMLTV - I support! It is advisable to have a source selection. When WinMobile - wrote scripts for a home computer, and once a week he performed perfectly with the program.Description XMLTV.
3. The ability to sort the channels.
4. Ability to install the application on the SD card.

Post has been editeduranic - 12.01.11, 16:22

Motorola Milestone. Also, the jamb with the transfer of the last digit time of the program to the second string. And otherwise - a very self-satisfied start.

New version 1.02.
Fixed Layout for Galaxy and probably for Milestone

I can not fix in the header.

Attached files

Attached fileTv_program.apk.(86.96 KB)

Legend plows?

Rep: (6)
Add NTV + channels. The very necessary program, taking into account the fact that there is practically no alternative, and the fact that there is practically not unknown. Thanks.

Rep: (4)
I downloaded, set, the question: how to see the program on the current date to the end, and not from now + hour 3 forward?

On Milestone, the bug with a cyphyr is fixed.
Thank.
In addition to selecting channels, you also need sorting. But even now I leave a prog in the body. It is possible to use.

p0000h
Press the button with the date, then select the desired date. Current day marked (today)

ROM4IK-93.
under the legend is written;)

Rep: (4)
assad77,
Hmm, today everything is ok

Rep: (188)
What to say here .. - It was the last nail into the Coffin cover WM6.5 (TVList)} -) the author respect.

Rep: (68)
Assad77 @ 01/13/2011, 23:11*
Press the button with the date, then select the desired date. Current day marked (today)

Today I installed the program, it downloaded the data, and it is impossible to see the program (just no "today"), only "now" at the bottom of the list. :-) In general, very comfortable. I would like to certainly extend the list of channels. :-) Thank you very much for the program!

Well, before TVList, far so far. But the author of Respect

Rep: (1)
I have long been waiting for something similar to TVList, while this is the best. There are not enough channels, remind installations. Thanks to the author. I propose to add a widget in a paid version :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.12.20, 12:33