Ambulance laptop owners | we collect answers of experts to your questions

Rep: (97)

Attached Image

When publishing a question, describe the problem or malfunction most fully. Be sure to specify the model and characteristics of the laptop relevant to the question being asked, including the installed operating system and software in which an error occurs.

Topics CuratorSKALDEK
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS .

Post has been editedSKALDEK - 02.05.19, 09:36
Reason for editing: New header. AndrewP_one rule cap

Rep: (0)
RoverBook Pro Hummer V550, 2 years of operation.
When the monitor turns a light pink color with thin colored part of the vertical stripes.
How it all was, sitting at the computer, it did not bother especially, in the internet (do not drop, hit (do not hit)). at one point there was a "blue screen of death," I do not remember the content is there something errors like memory page ... Then he begins to save main memory on a physical medium (remember the inscription "dump phisical memory"), the counter counted 100% dependent and comp. rigidly button it turn off, turn on the same button and see the result above.
An autopsy external internal inspection did not show, memory whole, the loop on the matrix rang-a, an external monitor via DVI, switched on the clave monitors - shows but kasyak, the same screen Pts light, the pink is white, information derivable it readable (BIOS progruzhat, search the OS is hard dismantled).
The assumption - videopyamyat or video controller.
Carried in masterskuyu- they assume that the matrix, the matrix with the work of 10kilorubley replacement. communicated directly with the master, he told him the whole story, he also changed his mind a little otnositelshno matrix, but to move away from its release did not want to.
who thinks that? vozmozhnro to replace the video memory or the controller? or mother under the replacement? or buy a new one :)?

Rep: (19)
vidyuha she died built-in it is necessary to do reboling costs 5-6t.r the question is that he then dies again after a month or two due to a large marriage of chips it would be better to buy a new one and certainly not a rover.

Rep: (15)
I will be banal ...
At the time of the initial copying of files, when the system asks "where else to get certain drivers" to tell the system where they are located (as I understand dos-commands you remember).
The easiest option is possible, download the READY system with integrated drivers.
Or take the driver not from the manufacturer’s website, but from intel.com.

What is reboling?
Today took a service vidyuha verdict, the controller itself.
5-6t.r. I'd give deneh yet a new one and this suits me perfectly - 2 core, 2 gig :)
The warranty card is written 1 year warranty,the service life of 6 years.
Is there any sense in the Official Service Center to give it away for repair?

Rep: (19)
no in off.service will take 2 times more is better to look for a private
rebolinig it --->>http://www.spec-service.com/Pages/76.htm

pozhaluysta.ya help on a notebook dropped a little kolonku.teper it does not turn on a few seconds lamp lights on and everything, then silence.

Rep: (111)
: Rofl: well at least not radio equipment C90: rofl:
For inclusion? the whole matrix? Battery is in place? from the network work? to the BIOS at boot time comes?
In general, it is better to carry it to the service. Maybe somewhere soldering departed.
You can, of course, if your hands on the ground to understand itself and view visually for cracks and chips of board and connecting devices.

Post has been editedalex_s15 - 02.06.09, 12:06

off and was zakrytyy.batareya in place to besa not gruzitsya.proboval and from the network and from the battery effect odin.kolonka is 50 grams and not more than the height of the floor metra.chto same sensitivity to a jar? can he see.

Post has been editedd_efremov - 02.06.09, 13:59

Rep: (111)
It is possible and to only microcracks and soldering defects without special equipment is not defined.
And maybe really where contact or loop which flew.
Autopsy will;)
If visually nicho not find, tada immediately the service center.

Post has been editedalex_s15 - 02.06.09, 16:19

Dzhenius slimstar r610 naborchik adapter like sees it, but she does not manifest itself and the diode is off, whether it should be held to repair, and whether to try another one receiver to start up type logiteh? Plz.

Rep: (332)
Laptop Acer Extensa 5220.
I brought it in for repair. The symptoms were: when starting the computer went into reset.
It reached a password after you enter it came actually rebut.
In safe mode, the same thing.

Pulled screw. I check it for viruses - they were many. For the most part it wasVirut.
After - to restore the registry from the repair folder.

After all these procedures, Windows still start. But! everything seems to be fine in safe mode. In any case, I threw all of the startup.
In the normal mode, the Windows boot, an error NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM. I completed this error in the console.
All. Nothing starts - says not enough system resources. Sometimes it goes to reboot again.

Then disable the paging file at all. After that like to work, but Windows displays a message that the virtual memory, turn saying the swap file.
But here though applications run.
When the paging file - again glitches.
I tried to change the working memory nouta. The result - zero.

Say pzhlst, in what could be the problem? Really just reinstall?

Rep: (338)
en-trance
try to restore all the settings using the AVZ utility from Kaspersky lab. In it in the options is a function "System Restore" and repeatedly rescued me after the treatment of viruses, when a viryami imposed and the files you want. The next step, if Etto will not fix the situation, I can adviseto update (Not reinstall) Windu from the installation disk.

Rep: (1)
Good day, dear!

There 701y hedgehog. And there are troubles with its battery. It is that a fully charged battery it lasts only 30 minutes on the computer and then writes - 10% charge, is disabled. When it then turn it on those 10% works for about an hour. Those. obvious inconsistencies order that the computer is thinking about the battery charge and the actual charge. ACPI drivers are correctly. What to do? No software to calibrate found. In the BIOS, too, there is nothing.

Rep: (1700)
Mangol31, not calibrated. Or buggy battery or on-board computer controller, or still soft. The first version, about the battery, is very likely.

Rep: (1)
I also have a problem ... on Windows worked on the strength of an hour, put ubuntu, install the kernel from the array netbook-eee, but behavior became more bizarre: 10 minutes running, then it shows 9.9 per cent charge and more hours working in this mode half.
banks have not quite killed, I taak understand the whole herd, probably in the controller battery.

Good day! Guys, I bought a new laptop with vista home premium, Russified vistualizator'om, but here and there were gibberish. How to deal with them?

thank

Ps in a screen enclosure

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
in the mouth my feet!
I can`t way to cure your beech (Acer Aspire 3000)! such problem: on Windows xp axis (any beast or the regular version) - no robotayut touchpad and keyboard! and on the other axes (ubuntu linux KDE linux?) - all robotayut!
Windu what can be put on beech Acer Aspire 3000 (he old - was still at the dinosaurs)? exemplary configuration AMD Semprom +2800 1.6 gGz, so-dimm ddr 333 512 mb (minus video memory 476 = mb)!

I bought a laptop Aser Aspire 5930g-733, tortured windows vista :( please give a link to windows xp for this notebook

Rep: (13)
That's why everyone does not like vista ?? All you need to go to "start>all programs>standard>office>Disk Defragmenter "and cancel the defragmentation schedule.
How to go to CP can be read here:http://acerfans.ru/forum/topic_927

Rep: (937)
Kubuntu KDE @ 14.6.09, 10:25*
on Windows xp axis (any beast or the regular version) - no robotayut touchpad and keyboard!

And the native drivers are not put?
Offsite -http://acer.ru/acer/service.do?LanguageISO...p;CRC=916410076

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 16:54