> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

HTC Hub

Rep: (1082)
HTC Hub
Version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:21.05.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Analogue interface Sense for Windows Phone 7.

Homepage: http://www.htc.com/

Discussion topics: Themes for HTC Hub

Download:
XAP: HTC_Hub_v.2.5.xap
Previous versions
v. 1.7 -Attached fileHTC_Hub.xap(11.63 MB)

v. 1.5 -Attached fileHTC_Hub.xap(11.83 MB)

v. 1.0 -Attached fileHTCHub.xap(12.66 MB)
mirror

Certificate (needed for installation) -Attached fileXBMODcert__1_.zip(556 bytes)

Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = 1a0ee8c2-48b1-df11-8a2f-00237de2db9e

Post has been editedkirk999 - 21.05.12, 17:44

Rep: (25)
On my LG 1.5 version does not start, says that I do not have an HTC phone. certificate is worth

Rep: (86)
On my LG 1.5 version does not start, says that I do not have an HTC phone. certificate is worth

Make it from your LG to HTC if the registry editor is working ........

WP7 Reg

Rep: (25)
I will be grateful for more detailed data, which keys need to be added?

Rep: (21)
New version 1.7 released
In the new version, animation is accelerated.
In my opinion, the application has become more interesting: rolleyes:
Attached fileHTC_Hub.xap(11.63 MB)

Post has been editedRiffin - 15.02.11, 21:31
Reason for editing: Attached xap

Rep: (205)
Riffin @ 02.15.2011, 21:30*
New version 1.7 released

The animation has been slightly changed! The only thing before installing this version is to delete the old one, otherwise the new version will not work correctly!

Post has been editedflash32303230 - 15.02.11, 23:21

The animation has been slightly changed! The only thing before installing this version is to delete the old one, otherwise the new version will not work correctly!

Why is this? He went in, clicked UPDATE. He waited ... And voila. I did not notice any glitches. The changes are not very big either.

Rep: (205)
Lord_3D @ 02.15.2011, 23:38*
I did not notice any glitches.

I had glitches, the location was not determined!

I had glitches, the location was not determined!

I just clicked on the UPDATE button in the market, so immediately he asked if I was against the locations and blah blah blah. I answered positively

Rep: (1)
can someone tell me how to install programs and delete them in the hub. For example, remove Stocks and Need for Speed ​​???

Posted on 03/12/2011, 11:21:

yes forgot to write version 1.7 is working fine and much faster

Rep: (1)
1.7 I want to put
The certificate needs to be installed, now it costs [WP7] [RUS] [07/03/11] Project WynPhone7 firmware Delivered, there is no big difference

Post has been editedZYNNN - 12.03.11, 12:27

Rep: (26)
how to remove programs from htc hub and finally?) I also can not get it

Rep: (610)
bls7, to remove the program, go to the list, press and hold on the desired program, in the pop-up window, click uninstall.

Roman-123456 @ 03/30/2011, 23:41*
bls7, to remove the program, go to the list, press and hold on the desired program, in the pop-up window, click uninstall.

this is clear, I deleted it from the general list, but how to delete it with the htc hub? for example, I have a hangspot there ... how to remove it and how to add something new

Rep: (610)
bls7, I just have links to download these applications from the marketplace. They, in theory, cannot be deleted.

Roman-123456,
those. Isn't this a quick access style menu? it's a pity :(

Rep: (16)
Good time of day, such a question:
Some time after the installation of the hub, the weather on the start screen stops updating. Several times already, it’s flashed, installed, everything is updated normally, and after a few weeks it stops. Any ideas on this?

Rep: (107)
Thanks for version 1.7!
Implemented on Samsung Omnia 7!

Fine. : thank_you:

///------------------------------------
Thank you for version 1.7!
Implemented on a Samsung Omnia 7!

Excellent.

Post has been editedlesscro - 05.04.11, 19:50

Rep: (19)
Updated to the latest version.

I don’t know, maybe everyone has it, but I have such a situation with the main screen ... If I launch the hub itself, then the weather automatically updates on my watch. For example, the temperature was -5, and it became -1. In the hub settings there is an interval of weather updates once an hour. So, on the main screen there are already Vends, NOT A HUB, the box continues to show everything also -5 ... In short, briefly, then on the Vendas desktop the data is updated exactly once an hour, i.e. as set by the hub settings.

Rep: (19)
Good time of day, such a question:
Some time after the installation of the hub, the weather on the start screen stops updating. Several times already, it’s flashed, installed, everything is updated normally, and after a few weeks it stops. Any ideas on this?

Yes, indeed, I confirm that a week later the picture on the desktop stopped updating. Moreover, if you remove it (a tile in the sense) and add it again, then it shows the actual weather, but the next time everything seems to freeze and does not update. (((

Post has been editedmasterdaemon - 12.04.11, 12:41

Masterdaemon @ 04/12/2011, 12:39*
Yes, indeed, I confirm that a week later the picture on the desktop stopped updating. Moreover, if you remove it (a tile in the sense) and add it again, then it shows the actual weather, but the next time everything seems to freeze and does not update. (((

Many have it.
Because you need to log into HTC Hub more often ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 16:06