> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

286 pagesV  « < 284 285 286 »  

> Acer Liquid S120 mt Metal - Discussion
Deesen
Message#1
06.01.11, 18:54
the empty is full
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 687
Check in: 01.02.11
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F / DS

DiscussionAcer Liquid S120 mt Metal
Attached ImageAcer Liquid mt Metal, Acer S120, Acer A4
Description | Discussion � | FAQ � | Purchase � | power usage �
Embellishments � | Firmware 2.2 � | Firmware 2.3 � | Firmware 4.0 (CM9) �

• Before asking a question, look FAQ on the device, Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games. Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Battery test
Battery Regulations
First steps after purchase
Product registration
What does product registration give?
  • Faster service
  • Acer Community Membership: Participate in Customer Surveys and Get Promotions
  • Acer Latest News
  • Useful tips
What should I do to register a product?
    • To register a company productAcervisitofficial site.
    • Choose your country and follow the instructions.
    or
    • Select the "Registration" application (available only in official firmware).
    • After receiving the registration of your product, you will be sent a confirmation email with important data.
    • Keep all important data in a safe place.

Latest news from Acerhere
User's manualUser Manual Acer.pdf

Easy Android Tools
Easy Android Tools (EAT) is a simple but functional tool for working with a phone on the Android operating system. With the help of EAT, you can manage applications and files on your phone, make a system dump, create archives for xRecovery, sign apk and zip files. The program has a nice interface. All that is needed for successful work of the EAT is:
  • received root rights on your machine
  • installed by BusyBox (or any other set of utilities).

Detailed description
Download the program and see how it works.here
READ MANDATORY
Friends,
1. before asking a questionRe-read at least the last 3-5 pages.I also recommend using the search.
2. Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by clickingAttached Image. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you. We also use "User Moderated".
3. Thanks not necessarily to write, it litters the topic.
4. With all the problems, contact the curator of the topic -Deesen
5. To discuss issues not directly related to the apparatus, go toAcer Liquid {Club}
6. Any suggestions / additions on the design of the caps? - write toLS [Deesen]

We disassemble the device independently (with photo)

a way to get rid of the "out of memory" problem without applying a rigid.mgn flashing Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.10.14, 15:45
Reason for editing: removed broken link
pashka31
Message#5702
21.06.16, 22:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.11.15

Technik @ 06/20/2016, 15:55*
Butthistried it?

Pasibki !!! I will try and accomplish your goal !!!
susaninforever
Message#5703
01.09.16, 19:27
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 26.07.11

Guys, no one has a dead phone with a live screen. Really needed
kosge
Message#5704
22.09.16, 23:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 562
Check in: 24.07.13
Oneplus 3

* susaninforever,

Where did he take the dead? There is only alive, it works fine, only complains about the RAM, says little.

--------------------
Today, no precipitations are expected, light wind. Tomorrow: no precipitation, moderate wind.
vektor61
Message#5705
27.11.16, 21:11
Old resident
[online]

Messages 994
Check in: 03.12.11
Honor 9

At the very same living one lies like a new idle, already 4 years old, used the year, dropped it, and green pixels went to the center of the screen, as in previous posts, probably it is their illness. I wanted to change the display, but on Ebay it costs almost $ 100, it is easier to buy a new phone. Maybe fans of this model will helphere
Alexcomko
Message#5706
21.10.17, 18:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 29.03.11
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

Good day, no one left the files with the latest official firmware of the device?

--------------------
Acer liquid metal S120

|Acer_LiquidMT_4.000.13_EMEA-GEN1| download

+ MicroSD ADATA 16GB 2 class
=>Huawei U9508 Honor 2
sun4
Message#5707
21.10.17, 19:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 22.09.08
Acer liquid mt

reeder1988
Message#5708
15.12.17, 23:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 569
Check in: 27.01.12
Blackview BV6000

Hi guys! I need help, I have a plus sign;) The device died a long time ago after the death of the brave, I remember in firmware 2.3.6 there was a cool keyboard, where you could put two letters on the buttons at once and type them like in T9. Write who knows or remembers the name of this keyboard.

P.S By the way, the device is still there, but in disassembled form with a light emitting diode, I can send it by mail if anyone needs a donor, lcd, touch and battery are dead.

Post has been editedreeder1988 - 15.12.17, 23:27

--------------------
Sherlock, the subject of Russia will be introduced in our schools, what do you think it will be called? -Elementary Watson .. proctology!
Technik
Message#5709
18.12.17, 07:46
sick'n'tired
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7102
Check in: 19.04.09
ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite 6/64

* reeder1988, LookRussian keyboardIn my opinion there is such a layout in the settings

--------------------
I do not give advice in a personal, all the questions through the forum - it is for this and created!
Tired of brands - buying whales (Haipai, Jiayu, Dakele, Cubot) Now withZTE.
It’s not a "lazy person" to say correctly, but "a person with a limited desire to work"
reeder1988
Message#5710
18.12.17, 11:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 569
Check in: 27.01.12
Blackview BV6000

Technik @ 12/18/17, 07:46*
Check out the Russian keyboard
Thanks for the tip, but I would like to find the exact keyboard, nostalgia

Post has been editedreeder1988 - 18.12.17, 11:18

--------------------
Sherlock, the subject of Russia will be introduced in our schools, what do you think it will be called? -Elementary Watson .. proctology!
Technik
Message#5711
18.12.17, 11:37
sick'n'tired
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7102
Check in: 19.04.09
ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite 6/64

* reeder1988So this is most likely it. If you want to know for sure, then you need to unzip the firmware and watch what's behind it.

--------------------
I do not give advice in a personal, all the questions through the forum - it is for this and created!
Tired of brands - buying whales (Haipai, Jiayu, Dakele, Cubot) Now withZTE.
It’s not a "lazy person" to say correctly, but "a person with a limited desire to work"
Drmanhauzer
Message#5712
21.07.18, 16:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 04.06.17
Acer liquid mt

Hello, dear friends! It is now the year 2018 and I decided to upgrade my Acer Liquid S120 mt Metal, but official .exe firmware does not work on Win10. Therefore, I decided to help the owners of the still-living Acer's.

Instructions for installing the firmware(who has Win10):
1. Install VM Virtual Box (off site);
2. Next, install on VMWinXP x32 pro (SP2)(clean); I used the settings that VirtualBox offered me by default, the virtual disk selected dynamic (Win7 x32 do not put, further explain);
3. We take a flash drive and dump it on itMicrosoft .Net Framework 2.0 (SP2) for x86 systems ( https: //www.microsoft...d/details.aspx? id = 1639) and the firmware you need;
4. Next, run the VM and in the Devices column - USB, select the desired USB flash drive, then install the Microsoft .Net Framework on the VM (as I’m saying Win7 does not roll into VB, because Microsoft .Net Framework defines it as WinVista and does not can be installed) and reset the firmware on the VM;
5. Further, according to the instructions in the archive with the firmware (there, though in English, but with pictures).

If the links to Root, Recovery, firmware are not valid - write in the LAN, there are copies. : rolleyes:

--------------------
Drmanhauzer
Message#5713
21.07.18, 18:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Acer liquid mt

DrManhauzer @ 07.21.18, 18:29*
5. Further, according to the instructions in the archive with the firmware (there, though in English, but with pictures).

Also forgot to addimportant thing:
after point 5, when they started to install a new firmware on their phone, after some time it will go into USB Download mode and change its name in the system to Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM, so you need to quickly reconnect it to the VM so that the firmware installer does not lose it .

Post has been editedDrmanhauzer - 21.07.18, 18:57

--------------------
Drmanhauzer
Message#5714
21.07.18, 19:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Acer liquid mt

* reeder1988if it helps you, then I searched this keyboard, still alive, for my phone, but nevertheless the XT9 Text Input program is responsible for this.

--------------------
Drmanhauzer
Message#5715
21.07.18, 19:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Acer liquid mt

* reeder1988here she is -https: //play.google.co…uet.smartkeyboardtrial

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDrmanhauzer - 21.07.18, 19:13

--------------------
The_z0nd
Message#5716
31.08.18, 17:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 10.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

DrManhauzer @ 07.21.18, 19:29*
Instructions for installing the firmware (who has Win10)

Thank. I also think to reflash it, for something more lightweight, so that there is more free memory, and generally play with the firmware. So the instruction is definitely useful. True, I have Linux, but in a virtual box, it will still work, I think.
SMIX81
Message#5717
07.01.19, 13:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 25.10.12
Samsung Galaxy Ace DUOS GT-S6802

Hello. No one has a touchscreen in good condition? Maybe the board .... in short, there are 3 phones. In two broken displays. Of the three cards, only one is working (one does not have a microphone, although it was changed, the second seems to be a charging controller). Touchscreens are only 2. One does not work in the upper part, the second one is working, but it is tightly glued together with a broken display. It is unlikely that it will work out.

As a result, if there is a touchscreen from this handful of junk, one working phone number would be collected. In the presence of a board and a wheelbarrow, I would collect one fully working, and the second with a broken display ...

Can anyone not need to, but it's a pity to throw it out?
Acer

286 pagesV  « < 284 285 286 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 20:19