> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Remote Volume Control Android @ Windows | Manage sound, switch songs and videos

Rep: (30)
Remote Volume Control Android @ Windows
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:29.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Make your droid from this remote for media on your computer!
Manage sound, switch songs and videos ...

- How is this program different from others of their own kind?
- But it is not sharpened by some definitions or media player and it can be used with virtually all modern player!

- How does it work?
- It's very simple Downloading server for this program (which by the way that is portable without installation), select which port to listen to, and run it on a home computer.
* Works with Windows starting from Win2000 and to Win7
* For the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework
Then we go to the customer on our phone, enter the ip address on a computer that is running the server and connect!
* So far, only works over a network, bluetooth support no.

This is my first app for android, it is completely free.
Who could be useful but me :)

The archive server, respectively ...

Homepage: http://ev-z.blogspot.com/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? yuv4ik.stringOverNet

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 2.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/783663/RemoteVolumeControlForWindows.apk
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/783662/RVC_Android_Windows.zip
Past versions

Post has been editedRubakaz - 29.01.11, 15:52
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (26)
in fact, in such a program should add IMHO launch the player on knoparyu (or let's say you start a program on the phone, a server checks whether the player is running and if not - starts).
also you can add the ability to run an Internet radio station from the phone, stupid zhmaknul on the list, and starts a server urlom player with playlist.

of course then have to first set up specifically to pleerka work is all concrete, but in my opinion is great to be the result :)

PS:
It may already have actually chtonit is for foobar2000?

Maybe there is, but still my goal was to create a universal remote control for the computer, which eventually happened.
In my head there are a couple of ideas, but I would like to listen to others ...

Rep: (26)
and it directly controls all the players? :)
just a matter of fact if you already polzosh to a computer to run the player itself, the lion's share of the convenience of the remote away already.

Oh well, let's hear the rest: rolleyes:

The application simulates pressing the Media button on the keyboard, which actually means that practically everyone.
Only of course, first you need to check if your player understands all these buttons,
so for example in the WinAmp to do the following:
go to Options-Preferences-Global Hotkeys and tick on the Default multimedia key support ...

Rep: (15)
Windows Media Player understands?

- How is this program different from others of their own kind?
- But it is not sharpened by some definitions or media player and it can be used with virtually all modern player!

Rep: (6)
yuv4ik @ 05.01.2011, 11:43*
- How is this program different from others of their own kind - So that it is not sharpened by some definitions or media player and it can be used with virtually all modern player!

VLC Remote (works on Wifi BT) allows the PDA to crawl on my computer and choose which particular hard drive to include multimedia, bud video or audio, as well as it is implemented fast (delay I have not noticed, works smartly) any file adjustment sound and making play lists.

The author of this program for the PCA works, but so far remain in the VLC ... I will wait for the development of your project !!

The author: Tell me, and maybe for Wi-fi multimedia run on PDAs with the company, and look at the PDA that ran on your computer ?? : D

Not yet but the idea is interesting, I can add in the next version ...;)

Rep: (0)
Windows Seven x64 does not work. He writes konnekshn prablem.
2.2 Froy official, wildfire

Post has been editedNot.purum - 10.01.11, 12:17

Rep: (14)
On my body does not work. Prescribe ip phone and, accordingly, the code - says Connection Problem ... but sorry (

Rep: (12)
Developer thanks! Thing! Immediately request: in the server-side to make a Startup options, along with Windows and autostart. And another suggestion, again for the convenience of ordinary users when a program running on the computer - even when you hover over the icon bar is displayed aypishnika computer and installed port.
With regard to the customer's phone. Obviously does not prevent the option to save the last of connected ports and IPs. Even such a small thing: when you enter aypishnika to digital keyboard jumped out immediately, and to enter the field to do directly with the "dots". Also clearly play / pause button to make a>|| not just triangles. I would also like to turn off the program by using the shortcut menu, and when you press the hardware button "return" continued to work in the background and the light of some icon in the system tray (on the top toolbar).
PS. Embittered for life: I do not criticize, and offer!
Thanks again!

Post has been editedStalllin - 10.01.11, 20:20

StaLLLin,
And what you have antivirus software on your computer and what OS?

Not.purum:
Tested on Windows 7 64-bit all works fine!
Check your firewall ...

StaLLLin:
Thank you for suggestions sure I will consider in the next version, by the way if there are willing to help with the design of e-mail me a PM!

Post has been editedyuv4ik - 11.01.11, 00:47

Rep: (12)
snowpakman @ 10.01.2011, 19:39*
StaLLLin,
And what you have antivirus software on your computer and what OS?

Win7 x86, handles put the last .NET, KIS2011
Mob - Spica with neof.2.1

Rep: (29)
djwhite2007 @ 05.01.2011, 14:33*
The author: Tell me, and maybe for Wi-fi multimedia run on PDAs with the company, and look at the PDA that ran on your computer ?? : D

this is called DLNA support
there in wmp 12 (vista, win7) and must be supported by your phone

Rep: (2)
and the network only supports wifi or can be of gprs?
and then on my waffle dezayre killed tightly :(

You can, but if you use Router, do not forget to open port ...

I do not know all of tried and does not work. is that wrong did, but it seems like the instructions. It is a pity, really need a program.
The only thing I was not wi-fi, and an Internet via GPRS - so there should in fact work

Yes should):

- If you are under the Router that connects to the external ip and port open it
- Check all firewalls, including the windows firewall
- Check whether you have do not have any internet security
- On the phone also check the firewall (if any ...)

I Inet type TCP \ IP (InetrZet provider). Windows 32-bit. Windows Firewall is turned off at all, instead using a firewall Nod32 and Antivir respectively. I cut off all everything - nothing works. I do not know, such as EMERGENCY gnarled hands do not have, for some reason, does not plow ...
even on the body piercing of., firewalls, too, in the body there
your ip simply Yandex learned.
tried different ports ...
xs shorter

Post has been editedsnowpakman - 13.01.11, 16:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/09/19, 00:53