RjDjdroid | Create their own mix of ambient sounds

Rep: (226)
Rjdjdroid
Version: 0.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:4.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Version for android very popular program with the iphone. The program records the surrounding sounds - the noise of the car, talking, knocking, shouting and mixes them in the composition. It turns sometimes quite interesting - you can listen to samples onapple ofsayte. To work with the headset connected.

Seen bugs . When running the program no phone call, only the vibration. It is treated by a slew of software process.

Additional Information:
On yablofone touchscreen is used to generate and accelerometer. In the version for our Soup I did not notice. :( Perhaps the fact that the installation file is only one scene, though free to yablofona a lot. I was unable to download the audio, because only sent directly to the device. :( If someone have the opportunity to download and try to attach androfonam here is the linkwhere the scene lie.

Russian interface: Not
Download: Version: 0.1.1
Attached filerjdjroid.apk(1.13 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 04.01.11, 17:05

Rep: (2)
The great thing, though it is better not to talk (unheard) in it
Where it has been excavated? Nowhere except 4pda py found
Now with her typing, just hurt my turns

I'm on it six months ago, I have noticed. : D A couple of days ago and thought began to shake the soul out of Google. I found here:http://more.rjdj.me/hack/labs/The convenience store is no mention there.

covers)) Pts pictures accurately reflect the soul of the program)))

Rep: (23)
I can not understand how to start a record - Nitsche never pressed, 2 tabs peretykal all sections of approximately 20x20 pixels. Help, huh?

shadowalker
Select Scenes tab. The headset must be connected. there are two buttons - play (triangle) and write - circle. Press play to play or just listen and austere post - to mix remained. :)

PS. Today I walked around the supermarket with the program - "cover" at times strongly. : D
ZZY. Inattentive I - did not look that small :( you can not intermeddle button Pressing the tab of the scene - there choose 1 single stage and should be as in the first screenshot in the post.

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 06.01.11, 01:18

Rep: (5)
Hiro Kronos 1.7 sound comes from the speaker even when the headset is full, when the headset is already repaired in Kronos H_h

Rep: (30)
I found still here such a scene playerhttp://more.rjdj.me/~mhroth/sceneplayer.apk

funkula,
I do not know about you, but I have this program is terribly slow and lag. Sorry :(

Rep: (9)
Acer liquid - normal flight, but no headset, must be content with simple headphones ...

So the question at all is a hiss? And still it is possible-whether it is to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone?

Mrneede,
I also use headphones with the simple - okay. Hiss? hard to say ... it seems to be extraneous sounds are not heard. Microphone sensitivity can not be adjusted in the program may have third-party software can be adjusted or systemically.

Rep: (8)
Thank you mix fun posted online Direct Recording studio tracks)))

Rep: (10)
ADCA covers!
I advise everyone!

Rep: (4)
I do not understand how to Use it (

Rep: (0)
u8230 is not installed on: (

dagit007 @ 03.05.2011, 14:04*
I do not understand how to Use it (

Turn the headset on. Run the program. Select Scenes tab. There click Echolon. Listen and enjoy the noise. :) If you press the record button - all will continue. And you can listen to the recording on the Recordings tab.

mushinski @ 05.05.2011, 20:26*
u8230 is not installed on: (

What does he write?

Rep: (7)
Thanks for the program! : Thank_you: Pleased! But I like the first did not read it, in the program in the tab that is written and how it is possible to do .. no headset included and recording done - full treshak left, but with good quality, and sort of a normal industrial has turned out: D And here is the second program Laid in comments, unfortunately badly lags and brakes .. It is a pity. I understand this is an incomplete version, it lacks some of the things that is available on apple devices?

iggrimnir,
Judging by the fact that this program is now onhttp://more.rjdj.me/hack/labs/there where I found it, it is generally the only version. Officially under android still RjDj does nothing. :(

Rep: (7)
Ko Shev Nick,
Yes, it is strange .. for some reason it was removed from there .. Oh wait, can and will do more to usher a new version of Android. while I torture this version: happy: interesting with a headset a try, I doubt that's - is it possible to plug in a headset with microphone Ace from another phone? I only from ZTE, (CDMA communication) there.

Rep: (3)
That damn ... Judging by the comments, the program stunning, but I after installation generated an error, and then hangs when trying to load the first scene. :( Sgs I9003

Yaan,
There's only one scene - the program has been in the testing phase. Try reinstalling, it can help ... The program even ofsayta developer. :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 20:51