> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Mobimeet - Online Dating! | mobile dating

Rep: (1)
Mobimeet - Online Dating!
Version: 1.0.36

Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mobile dating mobimeet.ru.

Description:
mobimeet.rua youth portal Mobile Dating people from Russia and other countries with a predominantly Russian-speaking population. At the moment, the site registered more than a million people and the number is growing every day, indicating that the popularity of mobile dating. Just download from the site mobimeet.ru app on your mobile phone by selecting in advance a list of submitted your mobile phone model and mobile dating is already on the user's phone, with free of charge. For communication and dating is necessary to pass a quick free registration on the site and the user mobimeet.ru already in the base system. Each registered user has a page where you can edit the data to fill in a detailed questionnaire, to attract more attention to the person, it is desirable to place your photo, avatar. In addition to the options related to their data on the site there are sections required for a convenient meet and communicate.
Forums Mobile Me on mobimeet.ru:
Search - Online mobimeet.ru there are two types of search - short, where select the desired floor enough, city of residence and age, as well as advanced, where you can specify a description, the desired quality requirements, etc.
New faces - in the section contains profiles of new people coming to the site mobimeet.ru about the same age and from the same city as the registered user.
Top - 100 - this section mobimeet.ru located profiles of boys and girls, photos of which were the highest valued by users.
Virtual registry office - here everyone can find a virtual husband or wife, and to reduce their "virtual lives" with the pleasant man.
Sharing - see posted pictures, videos and music that you can download for free on your mobile phone or computer.
Forum - Online mobimeet.ru actively functioning forum in which people communicate about their interests, work, problems, etc.
Factory friends - is an online game in mobimeet.ru network, which can play all the friends of the user, selling imaginary pets, sending them to work and making them virtual money. The more friends, the more fun to play the game.
A world of shadows and other games - online mobimeet.ru placed a lot of online games that can be played on both the mobile phone and on the computer.

In addition to the sections designed for acquaintance and communication between people, there are many other entertaining and educational topics, such as weather forecast and currency exchange rates, TV program and poster, Funny Forums and translators, horoscopes and dream-books, news and lists of quotes. In addition, the site has mobimeet.ru and paid services.
mobimeet.ru services:

"Profile raising" - given that the resource mobimeet.ru people register every day, multiple user profiles may be lost, so for a certain amount of SMS sent by the user is prompted her to raise five times.
"VIP status" - for certain payment the user is encouraged to gain VIP status, which provides additional features such as the option "Invisible" advanced search of profiles, a special message filter and the predominance of conventional profiles.
"Give a Gift" - any user can present a gift that will cost 1 - 2 $. Speaking of gifts should be mentioned that you can give more, and VIP status.

Overall mobimeet.ru site is quite interesting, fascinating and claim leadership among fans of mobile dating in the future.

Homepage: http://wap.mobimeet.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...wildec.mobimeet

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.0.36 Mobimeet - Online Dating! (Post dayanch96 # 41786413)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 27.07.15, 06:46
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (76)
but it does not to the dating site is bound?

Rep: (118)
This dating site client type "Mobimit.ru"

Rep: (42)
so five years ago it would have been stylish, trendy, youth.

and now about all hildren rallies have already forgotten.

Rep: (76)
updated to version 2.0

Attached files

Attached filemobimeet_20.apk(135,68 KB)

Rep: (0)
Good service, especially pleasing to some countries in the list when registering. People are obviously trying

Rep: (1)
somebody aware of how to wind the authority?
not buying.

Rep: (2)
Put, please, the new version, and the market does not work for me

Attached Image

Attached fileMobimeet_1.0.3.apk(138.67 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 20.04.14, 09:31
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (2)
Is there still something like that?

Guys who can help in breaking the questionnaire! not for free of course!

why in the cap 2.0 is not clear, I attach the latest 1.0.4 for Android from the Market

Attached fileMobimeet_1.0.4.apk(141.76 KB)
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 20.04.14, 09:32

version 1.0.5Attached fileMobimeet_1.0.5.apk(141.38 KB)

-Improved design of some screens. The questionnaire added photograph of the holder. Fixed some bugs.

Post has been editedvadeus - 20.04.14, 09:33

Rep: (20)
Here's a crappy dating service exactly hard to find. The complete absence of moderation obscene photos. You can not delete your profile and photo. And most swinish - after registration messages begin to come, as it were from users, in fact it is the service itself sends the message on behalf of unsuspecting users. Well, the interface since about 1998. I do not advise anyone to use this, well, except that someone wants to quickly remove a prostitute. Of the total contingent of GdaЕ„sk people to store enough it said, and this is true.

Rep: (23)
apart from communication, there is a lot of things (news, bash, entertainment) and it does not need to register. So do not slander

Rep: (27)
Che does not slander something? bestial place this chat with a pretty racist uklonom.No I was most surprised fuck who send their money to developers chat, such as a gift or some VIP slut delayut.Nado all these freaks take over ass -this nationalism, corruption of minors and pedophilia involve to criminal liability.

version 1.0.6
What's new in this version:
Improved design of some screens;
The questionnaire added picture holder;
Fixed several bugs.

market here

Attached files

Attached fileMobimeet_1.0.6.apk(147 KB)

Enjoyed 3 years ago, another java..togda there was not so much perverts and persons of Caucasian nationality ... good service was ..

like Udall of mobimeet ??? please tell me!

People tell me to have a PDA prooga mobimeet ??? and then through the site nepoluchaetsya zaregatsya!

Rep: (6)
warriors26 @ 26.05.2012, 18:48*
like Udall of mobimeet ??? please tell me!

If more than 3 months there will not walk into the profile has been deleted.

wwwwww @ 26.01.2012, 14:38*
But most of all I was surprised fuck who send their money to developers chat, such as a gift or some VIP slut doing.

I've always wondered that too. And those who send gifts or give the VIP lot.

Post has been editedyou902 - 16.08.12, 19:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 12:25