> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bank applications (Warehouse) | Writing applications lists of products, goods

Rep: (141)
Base applications (Warehouse)
version: 2.3

Spyalex Thanks for the idea!

Last update of the program in the header:13.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
An application which keeps the names of goods and their prices. With it you can create orders for goods, to summarize their price and print.
This application will be useful both to distributors and waiters. Also with them just go to the store.

The program is similar to the program "Cocktail", ie the waiter comes, and in this program the names of dishes crammed + portion in grams + price, he will dictate what is available with this program, and you order Online. It creates a list of your order and sends an order to the kitchen.

Help for the program here -http://jajacomp.narod.ru/warehouse/index.html

Homepage: http://jajacomp.narod.ru/warehouse/index.html
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.jaja.warehouse

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 2.3 Attached filewarehouse_2.3.apk (130.16 KB)

On Market there is a paid version - "Base Pro applications"!
Unlike the free version:
- adding / editing phone lists
- Management of retail outlets
- the lack of advertising
- And much more, it continues its development, and this version is closed!

Warehouse PRO

Who are interested in the program - please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!

Changes
- files for the program (import / export) is now located in a single folder - / sdcard / warehouse / [export, import]
- Added ability to edit the number of the selected product in the final list
- Added waiting indicators
- display of the amount of the selected product
- Displays the number of products in the final list
- added option to export to txt format tabom (can be exported to Excel)
- Select add packing / piece
- Display of the number of selected goods
- Added the display of the total cost of selected goods
2.1.2:
Fixed bugs
2.1.1:
Fixed bugs, optimize code
2.1:
- Redesigned interface
2.0.1:
- BugFix
2.0:
- Added the ability to send the list of goods to the post office
- Changed program interface

Past versions

Post has been editedJajacomp - 24.03.12, 03:13
Reason for editing: Added version 2.3

Rep: (6)
The program is similar to the likeness of "Cocktail" program, ie The waiter comes and in this program the names of dishes crammed + portion in grams + price, he will dictate what is available with this bend as you order Online. It creates a list of your order and send a print through vayfay + blyutuza! (I hope it is implemented in the new version)

Post has been editedspyalex - 27.12.10, 21:08

Rep: (0)
Well it was used to add a description of the goods. It's good to use the clothes and footwear.
And the assignment of the order to the customer.

Post has been editedVikmo - 29.12.10, 13:29

Vikmo,
If you add a field - comments? This will be enough?

Ray subdirectory goods.
It not implemented the order in size, but only on the models.

Plus, you can adjust to 1c

Post has been editedVikmo - 29.12.10, 13:51

Vikmo , Then you have much goods and photo :)

So! I understand that ideas can be a lot, but I have a new year is just 10 minutes walk to the train and go far. Everyone a happy new year and a good rest!)))

Rep: (10)
The Market it as "database applications "It is, not a bank.

tori,
Thanks! Corrected header! Someone tell me - how to rename the topic?

Rep: (69)
Hopefully Auchan ever condescend and do something like that - to connect to their network, run the program from, and then shoot camera bar code and build to such a list with checkbox, the name, quantity, price, and the amount ndsami ...

eighty-four , Do you mean ?! Arshan
Well, they will notice this program and invite jaja as a developer. I think they are not stingy for the price!

Rep: (69)
Auchan I mean
http://www.auchan.ru/
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auchan

Rep: (13)
It would be good to be able to control residues and reserve goods for the client (not to sell out of stock items). Accordingly, need a manual or synchronized with the server entry or correction (cancellation) residues: yes2:
So you see, and to "ala Storage and Commercial Equipment" we come

Rep: (2)
Great app !!! It is also necessary to screen the selected product immediately receive total as ordered goods, so you can articulate a client without the need for a calculator. And to make here counting discount on the total.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will do the program next week

Rep: (177)
If you take the parts - then there is another 1 field on the basis of code - a very appropriate field for the order.
Another Wishlist - using the camera to read the bar code and mark the items in the list.

Put in to check, unsubscribe)
However, for a long time looking for "warehouse" + "points" something for inventory management
and inventory "in one bottle." With the system of appointment of the item and if the price will be
purchase and sale price: rolleyes: prices will not be!

I put on a plate image compared with the phone a little bit changed, but the meaning remained)
Thank you for the manual on the website of the program, now we will play in the import-export.

The idea of ​​a program great, but did not go to android 2.2. (((

Post has been editedPEST007 - 05.02.11, 09:55

PEST007,
Possible more in detail? I checked on the 2.2 - I still went. At what stage of the error takes off?

Very good idea!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 19:02