> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Native Keyboard | Russian, Ukrainian and other keyboards on WP7

Rep: (72)
Native keyboard
Version: 3.3 / 2.17

Last update of the program in the header:21.10.2011
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The program converts the Spanish or German keyboard into one of the supported keyboards (see list), or expands the English keyboard.
Starting from version 3.0, keyboards are added to the system with their own separate language switches.

Keyboard List
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian
  • Russian-Ukrainian
  • Danish
  • Norwegian
  • Swedish
  • Finnish
  • Polish
  • Romanian
  • Czech
  • Hungarian
  • Bulgarian
  • Latvian
  • Lithuanian
  • Estonian
  • Bosnian
  • Croatian
  • Slovenian
  • Serbian
  • Slovak
  • Greek
  • Portuguese
  • Turkish
  • Hebrew
  • Macedonian
  • Thai
  • Arab
  • Persian (Farsi)
  • Georgian (no font support, only layout!)
  • Mongolian
  • Icelandic

Notes:
  • Your device must be unlocked usingChevronWP7 Unlocker.
  • At the moment, the program works on Samsung, HTC and LG phones.
  • [color = orangered] Attention: version 3.x only works on Samsung communicators! Support for communicators from other manufacturers will be added as soon as the technical capability appears.

Opportunities:
  • Native keyboard in WP7! What else do you need for complete happiness? ;)

Changes in version 2.17:
  • Experimental support for Mango. Unfortunately, it does not work on Samsung phones yet. Therefore, I cannot test this change on my Omnia 7. But theoretically, it should work on HTC and LG phones. Please post to the forum whether it worked or not on your phone.
    Important: Your phone must be INTEROP-UNLOCKED.
  • FIX: Some language layouts referenced a non-existent RegistryPatch.xml file.

Change history
Changes in version 3.3:
  • New Keyboard: Icelandic.
  • Greek keyboard: 7-bit layout can be installed simultaneously with the usual.

Changes in version 2.16:
  • New Keyboard: Icelandic.

Changes in version 3.2:
  • New keyboard: Mongolian.
  • Greek keyboard: 7-bit layouts (160 characters in one SMS).

Changes in version 2.15:
  • New keyboard: Mongolian.
  • Greek keyboard: 7-bit layouts (160 characters in one SMS).
  • Correction: the program could not work on LG communicators after updating NoDo.

Changes in version 3.1:
  • All languages ​​based on the Latin alphabet now have two layouts: QWERTY / QWERTZ - the standard layout, in which all additional letters are available through a long press; Extended QWERTY / QWERTZ - the old layout, in which additional letters are available through the arrow buttons (layout shift).
  • The QWERTY / QWERTZ layouts support all functions that were not available in the shift layouts: automatic capital letters at the beginning of a sentence; Caps Lock (double-click Shift).

Changes in version 3.0:
  • Keyboards are added to the system with their own individual language switches.
  • You can install any necessary keyboard at the same time.
  • Version 3.x only works on Samsung communicators! Support for communicators from other manufacturers will be added as soon as the technical capability appears.

Changes in version 2.13.0:
  • All layouts are now available on Samsung communicators! (thankHeathcliff74 behind WP7 Root Tools !)
  • New keyboard: Georgian.
  • Czech keyboard: changed the order of alternative letters for "e" (optimization for hardware keyboards).

Changes in version 2.11.0:
  • New keyboards: Persian (Farsi), Estonian.
  • Arabic keyboard: new layout.
  • Czech keyboard: СЃРёРј, Е€ and ЕҐ simvovolov added.
  • Finnish keyboard: optimized layout.

Changes in version 2.9.0:
  • New keyboards: Thai, Arabic, Russian-Ukrainian.
  • Danish keyboard: updated layouts.

Changes in version 2.7.0:
  • New keyboards: Finnish, Macedonian.
  • Hebrew is normally displayed in Office applications.

Changes in version 2.6.1:
  • New Keyboard: Hebrew.
  • Accented Greek characters.
  • All keyboards are now available on any supported device.
  • Any keyboard can be installed as an English extension, without requiring the presence of other keyboards in the communicator.

Changes in version 2.5.0:
  • New Keyboard: Slovak.
  • All keyboards and layouts are now available for LG. [color = "royalblue"] Thank you Useless guy for help in developing and testing! [/ color]
  • Correction: the Russian layout without shift did not work if it was installed instead of the German keyboard.

Changes in version 2.4.0:
  • New keyboards: Greek, Portuguese, Turkish.
  • Russian keyboard: added no shift layout (currently only for HTC).

Changes in version 2.3.0:
  • New keyboards: Latvian, Lithuanian, Bosnian, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian.

Changes in version 2.2.0:
  • New keyboards: Norwegian, Bulgarian.
  • Updated Hungarian keyboard (QWERTZ, with shift).

Changes in version 2.1.0_fixed:
  • Use this version if you have problems with patch rollback in version 2.1.0.

Changes in version 2.1.0:
  • New keyboards: Swedish, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian.
  • The Russian keyboard can now be installed on communicators with a single English keyboard (only on HTC).
  • The letter E (caused by holding your finger on the letter E; so far only on HTC).
  • National domains (.ru, .ua, ...; so far only on HTC).

Changes in version 2.0.0:
  • Added Ukrainian and Danish keyboards.
  • Russian localization of the program interface (choose Russia in regional formats).
  • Removed the inscription "espacio" from the space bar.

Before updating the program, you must return to the original state (Revert patch).

Download:
XAP: Attached fileNativeKeyboard_v2.17.xap (707 KB)

Previous versions of the program

Post has been editeddenominator77 - 21.10.11, 11:24
Reason for editing: +1 by Dan_Te

Forum for some reason does not allow me to edit the topic header: (
I will correct the pictures in the header as soon as the editing rights are returned to me ...

Post has been editedalex - 20.07.11, 11:33
Reason for editing: +1 by arikkel

Rep: (28)
The letter “b” on the first layout would seem to me more appropriate instead of the less commonly used “f” or “c”. I understand that this is an analogue of the Russian qwerty without the last two characters in each line, but "b" is still often used in Russian.

P.S. Samsung users congratulations on the first Russian clave. Oh, for LG, too, would soon have done something.

Post has been editedMondee - 27.12.10, 19:57
Reason for editing: Shl

Rep: (82)
For HTC, you can also do, because It has a Native registry editing API.

Rep: (1082)
as soon as I get the editing rights back ...

they will appear as soon as you get 50 posts

MonDee @ 12.27.2010, 18:53*
The letter “b” on the first layout would seem to me more appropriate instead of the less commonly used “f” or “c”. I understand that this is an analogue of the Russian qwerty without the last two characters in each line, but "b" is still often used in Russian.

I did not want to depart from the standard layout. Character permutation can be very confusing.

But do not despair! The layout is very easy to adapt "for yourself":
  1. Change the extension from xap to zip.
  2. We extract the file RegistryPatch.xml.
  3. We look into it and change the characters as desired. The format is quite simple and not difficult to figure out.
  4. The modified RegistryPatch.xml is added to the source archive.
  5. Change the zip extension to xap
  6. Install on the phone and enjoy our unique Russian layout: rolleyes:

Alex @ 12/27/2010, 9:01 PM*
they will appear as soon as you get 50 posts

It is illogical. I am a topic starter, and I can’t edit the header of my own topic.
Given my dislike of wagging in the forums, for a long time I will not be able to fix the header: lol:

Denominator77 @ 12.27.2010, 23:00*
Change the extension from xap to zip.

Well, that was understandable, especially if you look at the wiki -http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/.xap

Russian Keyboard v1.1.0.0

Changes:
  • Implemented a "shift" layout. A separate page for irrelevant letters is no longer needed.

Notes:
  • The new version uses a French keyboard to create a "shifted" layout. This means that the phone must have a French keyboard (if there is Spanish, then 99%, that is, French;)). You do not need to enable the French keyboard in the phone settings. The Russian keyboard functions entirely within the Spanish.

A warning: Before updating the program, roll back the previous version (Revert patch)! This will restore the registry to its original state.

Download:Attached fileRussianKeyboardForSamsung_1.1.0.0.xap(149.18 KB)

Keyboard Images:

Rep: (0)
Super!
Thank!

Do you need to overload the phone?

Rep: (5)
AAA awesome !! Already changed my mind to take Samsung Omnia 7 due to the lack of the Russian language, and here I find it !!! Just mega!)

Denominator77 @ 12.28.2010, 16:13*
Do you need to overload the phone?

Not necessary. Changes take effect immediately.

Owners of the HTC device who can use the ChevronWP7 Unlocker!
Write in a personal. I need your help to adapt my program to your phones.

Rep: (2)
For owners of LG Optimus 7. There is a way to edit the registry keys using the utility program MFG. Now I'm trying to reassign at least one button through the editor. Until I figured out how to slip the Russian letter. Already tried \ uXXXX and & # XXXX. Unfortunately, unsuccessfully. Join together for a break!

I managed to change one letter!
If instead of String the value of "" "is written in \ Keys \ Text Dword with the value 1049 (unicode character) and then again read as String, then the letter" Р™ "is considered.

Post has been editedAblazen - 29.12.10, 23:36
Reason for editing: Dolomal

Rep: (82)
Ablazen
Congratulations! So then you can do the entire keyboard.
P.S. I envy LG itself, but there is no MFG.

Rep: (2)
Useless guy
Most likely you have it. But the guys from LG hid him. Here's what you need to do:
1. In the dialer dial ### 634 #
2. Find the MFG application and run
3. At the input will ask for a password. Enter 277634 # * #

Information has surfaced on samfirmwareworld.com about the imminent release of new firmware for the Samsung Omnia 7. It seems that one of them has Russian!

I8700XENJK1: CS, DE, EN, FR, HU, IT, PL, SL
I8700BSEJK1: EN, ET, LT, LV,Ru , UK (AZ, BG, DE, FR, KA, KK, MK, RO, SR)

A source:http://www.samfirmwareworld.com/topic20-20.html

denominator77,
we discuss rumors there -Windows Phone 7: News, Rumors, ReflectionsHere only about this program.

Russian Keyboard v1.2.4

Changes:
  • Added support for HTC.

Notes:
  • Due to a bug in the HTC driver, it is impossible to implement the following tricks that work successfully in Samsung: case switching and layout shift.

Features of the Russian keyboard on HTC devices:
  • lowercase letters are located on the Spanish keyboard
  • capital letters in French (if it is not, then there will be no capital letters)
  • not fit characters placed on the first page of emoticons
  • Shift button does not work; use switching between spanish and french keyboards

Warning to HTC users:
The program allows you to roll back the changes. But, on HTC devices, changes in emoticons do not roll back. This is done on purpose to avoid problems due to a driver bug. A full rollback is only possible with a hard reset.

Download:Attached fileRussianKeyboard_v1.2.4.xap(126.27 KB)

Rep: (63)
-works! even so already very good

Rep: (0)
denominator77
And what kind of bug? What is it expressed (from the point of view of the developer)?

EqWu @ 01/11/2011, 12:50*
And what kind of bug? What is it expressed (from the point of view of the developer)?

The bug is that the HTC library (or rather the driver that performs these operations under higher privileges) writes string values ​​to the registry in a block of 208 bytes (104 unicode characters). Regardless of the actual string length. .NET applications normally handle these values: copy characters to a terminating zero. And native applications can use record size to speed up string operations. FingerKB does just that.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 19:54