> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

BMS Audio Recorder Full | High-quality recorder writes to 48kHz wav

Rep: (14)
BMS Audio Recorder Full
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:26.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Original description:

This is a easy to use and high quality Audio Recorder with playback. It records into wave files (* .wav).
Sample rates of 48000, 441000 to 8000 can be selected.
The input sensitivity can also be adjusted.
The wave formation is shown and the the record duration can be set. Recording can also started when the app opens.

Description in Russian:

Very high quality program for recording audio, I have tested (as sound engineer), writes wav files with a sampling frequency of 48 kHz, which ultimately gives a very good quality, taking into account the built-in microphone. Writes like as well as phone calls: Community, Your Voice and the caller's voice, but never tried this f-tion.

there are settings :
The sensitivity of the recording
Phase rotation.

On Market worth $ 0.99

Homepage: http://www.androidzoom.com/uk/android_deve...ftware_eix.html
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.bmsrecord

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.bmsrecord/
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.2
Attached filecom.bmsrecord.apk(103.7 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (2)
I checked the recorder.
Established on liquid without any problems.
She writes entries to the card really worth the recorder, but the settings did not understand ..
What changes when you change the numbers in paragraphs -rotation and -status height ..

Rep: (94)
wav to diktorfona too bold.
mp3 no?

Rep: (249)
v0rtex604 @ 27.12.2010, 08:35*
mp3 no?

Recordoid Dictaphone Full

Kostrov176 @ 27.12.2010, 2:10*
I checked the recorder.
Established on liquid without any problems.
She writes entries to the card really worth the recorder, but the settings did not understand ..
What changes when you change the numbers in paragraphs -rotation and -status height ..

rorarion - puts antiphase (ddya knowledgeable)
starus height - expands or narrows the spectral window in order to see better, as far as the sound is greater than 0 dB, ie to adjust the source volume, in order to avoid distortion, and wheeze

Rep: (139)
Sound writes well. Only after deleting the file from the program, I get an error, then it pops up when you press the "list" until something can not record.

Rep: (8)
So he recorded all the phone calls, you need to put in the settings "Phone Call"? or another option?
That in this case you need to switch it to work as an ordinary voice recorder for recording?

Komunikatoroed @ 27.12.2010, 21:39*
Sound writes well. Only after deleting the file from the program, I get an error, then it pops up when you press the "list" until something can not record.

nirazu not fly, lg gt540 2.2.1 and 2.1 at the office, the twentieth century than it might be the case. logs Honor

Posted 28-12-2010, 11:48:

Alefz @ 27.12.2010, 22:07*
So he recorded all the phone calls, you need to put in the settings "Phone Call"? or another option?
That in this case you need to switch it to work as an ordinary voice recorder for recording?

Yes, phone call: both
Plus app open record set bird
switch: I did so- put a call out to the desktop>menu, and then choose the recorder, put on record, and the screen is blocked

Rep: (8)
evsmusic @ 28.12.2010, 11:48*
Yes, phone call: both

Thank you, the truth had to carry a program - the first launch took place normally, set up ... then tried to record the call - to create a file.
When you try to re-enter the prog - throws out the error.
Apparently the program is done under Android 2.2 or my gt540 it is poorly digested.

Alefz @ 28.12.2010, 12:11*
Apparently the program is done under Android 2.2 or my gt540 it is poorly digested.

probably second, because I bought this program a month ago when I was still the official 2.1. xs.
and can again, in detail describe the problem? I try about from logging at this

Rep: (0)
does not plow in the i9000

Rep: (38)
Quality compared to TapeMachine how? TapeMachine it is better quality recording
Is there a widget?

Rep: (40)
Milestone at work? no one tried?

Rep: (1)
Due to the quality of 48 to 000Hz Spic'e flies. If you lower the quality of supply - works. But Hertz, is it better to write.

Post has been editeddaniilkrischuk - 04.01.11, 02:30

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro - is not

lg optimus one normal flight, quality is gud

not working for SGS i9000 2.2 JPX

Rep: (43)
evsmusic @ 27.12.2010, 16:05*
rorarion - puts antiphase (ddya knowledgeable)

Everything is much simpler. This is a vertical or horizontal orientation of the program interface: D

It works only with a microphone recording. Periodically falls out when closing the program. When writing the line falls immediately.
Desire HD v.2.2

Rep: (3)
He writes a lot of leaders. Who knows, can we fix it?

Rep: (43)
Buggy, and generally stopped working. Demolished.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 13:13