> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

CallBack Pro | Call reminder. Scheduler.

Rep: (248)
Callback pro
Version: 2.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:26.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Short description:
a reminder to call someone back.

Description:
Want not to forget to call someone in time?
This program is designed to remind you of scheduled calls.
At a specified time and date, the program will notify you by vibration, sound, flashing LED and pop-up window.
In the pop-up window, you see the text you specified, the ability to click a button in the window and immediately call, put off a reminder, delete.
The pro-version has no restrictions on the number of scheduled calls. In the Market there is also a light version.

PS: not all phones are supported. This version of the missile defense, but may be departures. I spread the apk so that you can check compatibility before purchase. In the Market there is a newer version in which there are crashes.

From myself: I really liked the program! Previously, I put similar tasks to the organizer, then I climbed to my contact list, etc. Everything is comfortable here.
When making a task: The window runs on letters. By the first contact appears and below is a list of his phones. The button with the handset is the window of the latest connections. The line below is just entering the number, not from the book.

Homepage: http://finer.mobi

Additional Information

Download: Version: 2.0.1
Attached fileCallBack_Pro__2.0.1_.apk(89.89 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 23.03.12, 19:22
Reason for editing: short description

Rep: (0)
Rate did not work, immediately takes off desire 2.2. In on the home page coming soon. Although the description of a very necessary program.

Posted on 12/27/2010 11:07 AM:

I downloaded from the market 2.0 - crashes as well.

Rep: (1)
Of the disadvantages:
  • Search by contact name works only for the first letter
  • time only in 12-hour format
  • button selection only from the call log. in order to choose from the list of contacts, it is necessary to type the first letter of the name and there already choose

Rep: (10)
COL Reminderto help you !!!
Och convenient! Reminds about calls and works as a regular reminder

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.06.19, 22:57