Search themes, widgets, wallpapers, icons

Rep: (1094)
Search themes, widgets, wallpapers, icons, etc.

In this topic, we are looking for various widgets, wallpapers, dock-bars, icons, skins and other decorations for programs and the Android system itself.

Catalog of programs and widgets | Themes and icons for launchers: GO, Apex, Nova, ADW, Next, ZenUI, etc.
Collection of icons and dock bars for launchers | Collection of wallpaper, live wallpaper (LWP) and video wallpaper | Pantry Graphics
MIUI Themes | Topics for EMUI | Themes for NubiaUI | Themes for SyanogenMod | Themes for Sony Xperia | Substratum Engine Topics
Order table for editing graphics in png, jpeg, jpg formats | Order table for editing files in *** 9.png format
Order table for editing system resources / conventional applications | Creation and installation of bootanimations | Replacing the boot logo
Android decorations navigator (how to make a custom design, how to make a design in the style of Samsung, iPhone, MIUI, etc.)

We study before writing a topic:

Theme rules:
  1. It is forbidden to upload wallpapers and screenshots without a spoiler!
  2. In the subject is only a search!Orders for changing the size, color, deleting / adding elements of the picture, making something is prohibited - for this there isOrder table for editing graphics .
  3. There is no search for a large number of wallpapers on a specific topic (requests of the form "can I have beautiful wallpaper with a winter landscape"). Use profile threads for this.Home Screen Wallpaper Collections.
  4. Formulate clearly and competently what you want to find, attach screenshots (under the spoiler!) So that everyone can understand what is being said. Immediately specify the desired format of wallpaper, so that people then do not look for "the same, but more."
  5. Prohibited general questions like "how to make it like on the screen?", "How to make the interface of the NTS?" etc. The replies prohibit instructions for creating a “like on screen” design, etc.
  6. Prohibited duplication and lifting posts.
  7. It is forbidden to lay out packs of icons (more than 10 pcs.)! Put them in the appropriate topics (for ikonpakov-applications / for regular graphics) and give the link.
  8. It is forbidden to lay out packs of wallpaper (more than 5 pcs.). Put them in the appropriate topicsHome Screen Wallpaper Collectionsand let's link.
  9. The topic is searching for fonts only by screenshots. For all other questions, please contact the profile topic.Android fonts .
  10. It is forbidden to search for programs, for this there isprofile topic!
  11. Forbidden questions on work, setting up programs and widgets! The answers also forbid descriptions of settings, installation and operation of programs and widgets!
  12. It is forbidden to search for music, contactSearch for music and ringtones .
  13. It is forbidden to lay out packs of icons, widgets, skins, live wallpapers, etc., if they are in the profile topics of the forum (REPETITIONS). Let's link to them!
  14. It is forbidden to spread skins, packs of icons, themes, packs of wallpapers, live wallpapers, if they are not already on the forum. Put them in profile topics and link to them.
  15. If possible, disclose the names of the laid out decorations for the convenience of searching and reducing the number of repetitions.
  16. Be polite. If they helped you, do not write in the topic “Thank you!”, On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by pressing a buttonAttached Imagenext to the reputation of who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts yet, clickPictureand ask the moderators to raise the reputation of the person who helped you.
Messages that do not comply with the forum rules and topics are deleted without warning!

Post has been editedAnais10 - 30.10.18, 18:52
Reason for editing: + instruction

Rep: (89)
Good day.
I will have two questions for you, I hope that someone will be able to help. I'm looking for ... it's hard to call it just a search for specific wallpaper, well, in general, you yourself will understand everything now.

1. Several times came across individual pictures of Asian girls in spectacular outfit, and usually in a dull quality or in the form of design elements for smartphones. As a result, I came to the conclusion that it was a photo session, but how to find it in its full form and with good quality I can’t imagine (what a model, theme of a photo session, it's all a mystery to me). Maybe someone has such pictures or a link to a photo session (the quality is not lower than HD 720p). Here is an example of what is at stake
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. I love, you know, beautiful old cars, Muscle cars for example. Again, from time to time come across wallpapers with good quality, where cars from different angles are photographed on a round mmm ... uh ... what do you call a ... catwalk in general. It seems to me that there is a certain resource, a site, from where these photos from other sites are squeezed in several pieces. In general, I am looking for a link to the source or a lot of different pictures of this kind (cars on this podium). Here are examples
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (12219)
Halanbar @ 01/08/2014, 01:32*
individual pictures of an Asian lady in a spectacular outfit

A lot of asian. Choose

Rep: (130)
Halanbar 01/08/2014 00:32*
many, many different pictures of such a plan

The source is unknown to me, but a few more to your collection.
here they are
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. like the rules did not violate the number of wallpapers

Post has been editedhilelena - 08.01.14, 00:59

Rep: (4108)
there is a resource site

Here there is a little bit (on the first three pages for sure
To collection
Attached Image

Attached fileRetro cars.rar(3.07 MB)

Post has been editedCyberbob - 08.01.14, 01:14

Rep: (58)
I am looking for a clock widget with a page turning effect. But without the weather (I do not need it). What found, there the weather does not turn off. On Android 2.3.6.

Rep: (518)
GolD20 @ 01/08/2014, 11:06*
I am looking for a clock widget with a page turning effect.

Well, probably the most famousmarketorAnimating Flip Clock Widget

Rep: (519)
Tell me the theme for apex / go / nova, etc.
Attached Image

elektrik_66 @ 01/08/2014, 11:40*
Tell me the theme for apex

ELEMENT Theme

Rep: (11)
Looking for zanchki in the style of this geympad, melodies and messages .... but the current of other applications in the same stelistics
Attached Image

PoP / off @ 01/08/2014, 12:04*
Looking for zanchki in the style of this geympad

These are iconsToken . Google on the network and devianarta. By the name Token, there are more icons.

Rep: (0)
I need a 1x2 balance widget
Russia, megaphone.
Attached Image

M
Upload images without spoiler is prohibited!
Learn the topic header!

Post has been editedfashionon - 08.01.14, 13:49

Rep: (12219)
Poreoropa 01/08/2014, 16:41*
I need a 1x2 balance widget

I use Balance by about two years:
Attached Image
Attached Image
I advise. ;)

Poreoropa 01/08/2014, 13:41*
Russia, megaphone.

If you are interested in exactly the one on the screen, then thispiBalance . Works through ussd requests. Balance by updated according to the zhoporez, i.e. eats traffic. Both widgets are good in themselves. Choose that more to your liking.

CyberBob,
My screen, just piBalance is small, and Balance BY has different proportions.
I need a widget to go exactly where I selected it.
This is an android, you need to customize it)

Rep: (-5)
Share the suitable theme of Sailfish OS :) on the market saw paid and one free, but there are very few icons in it. Thank you in advance)

Poreoropa 01/08/2014, 15:11*
I need a widget to go exactly where I selected it.

In this case, there are two ways:
  1. spear method - try to use all the software in turn and find what is required
  2. if tachvis does not allow changing the desktop grid and the size of the widgets (I never used it, I can only assume), then install another launcher (Apex or Nova) and resize the widgets to your liking.

Post has been editedCyberbob - 08.01.14, 15:31

Can you please tell me on S3 android 4.3 official, put the acccuwether weather widget with S4, if there are no root rights?
K
kupits
Your question is not related to this topic.
There is only a search!
Ask in the subject of decorations for your deviceModification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung I9300)

Post has been editedfashionon - 08.01.14, 20:32

Rep: (313)
And help me find a theme with such icons for Nova launcher.Icons and backgrounds for many Launchers (Post # 21428877)

mazzy88 @ 01/08/2014, 21:17*
Help me find a theme with these icons for Nova launcher

This developer page ingoogle play . There are no such icons there. The conclusion is that there is no this pack in the finished apk theme for the launcher. Either make the theme yourself, or apply icons using Desktop VisualizeR as advised by myself Author .

Rep: (8)
Seeking.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19, 15:51