TV - Choosing TVs | Selection and comparison of models

Rep: (2694)
Attached Image

TV - Choosing TVs - choosing and comparing models

useful links
Types of TVs, highlights and technologies, practical differencesTV - we discuss TVsand andTV catalog onsavagemessiahzine.com
In the section "Multimedia players" in full operateForum Rules:
Attached Image

There is no place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section Trepalka.
Since the message counter in our section is enabled, philosophizing can be regarded as cheating posts. And punished accordingly.
However, everything is in your hands, friends!

IPTV channels

Topic looking for: curator !!!

Post has been editedgabby - 27.03.18, 12:56
Reason for editing: Recorded a couple of HD channels from IPTV, can someone come in handy for going to the store. IPTV Record

Rep: (0)
I now use boxing and I understand that I’ll get real pleasure when I give it up. Fed up this warehouse of consoles and switching sources.

Actually, the question of choosing a TV is still relevant.

Rep: (2)
Question And why nobody offers me to buy mi tv 55? What is wrong with these models? And how is it compared to what you offered me.

Thank you for your opinion, this is the topic of choosing the TV, not the boxes. I have outlined my opinion on the boxes above, I propose to finish this.

Rep: (23)
GoppHuk @ 03/12/2019, 13:16*
Question And why nobody offers me to buy mi tv 55? What is wrong with these models? And how is it compared to what you offered me.

How much does it sell for you?

Rep: (2)
* nokiagam , 46-55 thousand

Hongildon @ 03/12/2019, 13:17*
Thank you for your opinion, this is the topic of choosing the TV, not the boxes. I have outlined my opinion on the boxes above, I propose to finish this.

So the questions were not idle. You want to choose a TV, where one of the selection criteria is the remote. And at the same time you want to use hd videobox, which is not to be installed on your chosen models. Therefore, clarifications were made by me. As for me, it is best to take a TV with a good matrix that you like and without all these uplavnyalok. And also buy a tv box with modern autoframe. You will be satisfied and save money.

Posted 12/03/2019 10:30:

* Shoore,
For such a sum, you can find a better model. Android in them useless. So you need to buy TV box separately.

Help me choose a TV:

Samsung QE55Q6FN, LG 55SK8500 or Sony KD-55XF9005

22832356 @ 12.03.2019, 16:08 *
Help me choose a TV:

Samsung QE55Q6FN, LG 55SK8500 or Sony KD-55XF9005

Sony

Good day. Tell me the difference TCL L50P6US, TCL L50P62US, TCL L50P65US. Or a better option for the same amount.

* budupivo , Thanks for the link. Interested in the difference in the three models of TCL (there are different types of illumination, did it seem to me that DLED is better?) Then why does Hisense H50U7A recommend everything? I would appreciate clarification.

Post has been editeds_t_b - 12.03.19, 13:37

S_t_b @ 12.03.2019, 16:34*
* budupivo , Thanks for the link. Interested in the difference in the three models of TCL there are different types of illumination, it seemed to me that the DLED is better? Then why does Hisense H50U7A recommend everything? I would appreciate clarification.

There is a regular matrix. But the 55 diagonal has a matrix of 120 Hz

Post has been editednokiagam - 12.03.19, 14:49

Is Hisense also an ordinary matrix? Is the type of DLED light better? or the difference is insignificant?

Hello. I plan to buy TV for movies and games. I can not decide on the size of 49 "or 55".
The distance is now 2.8, but it is possible as a result of permutations will be reduced to 2.2-2.6. I will use mainly in the dark. Content HD / FHD movies and games on ps4.
Initially I wanted 49 ", but having looked alive at 55" and having read the forum, I was a little doubtful. In 49 "it is embarrassing that it will be too small, and 55" is scared by the fact that from this distance the view will not completely cover TV and it will be uncomfortable to watch + the quality of HD / FHD content will not be very.
I would appreciate any help, advice and recommendations. )

Rep: (370)
artmanh @ 03/12/19, 15:20*
and 55 "scared by the fact that from such a distance the gaze will not cover the TV completely and will look uncomfortable

Everything is normal look will cover. Do not even think less than 55 to take. In a month you will understand that 65 will normally take its place. : yes2:

Posted 12/03/2019 16:31:

artmanh @ 03/12/19, 15:20*
The quality of HD / FHD content will not be very.

Here much depends on the bitrate. Of course, it’s not worth waiting for a miracle, but the FHD looks quite good at 55. And even from a distance of 2 meters or more, many jambs are not visible. Although everything is individual here too, everyone’s vision is different.

Rep: (72)
fcr @ 12.03.19, 15:29*
Everything is normal look will cover. Do not even think less than 55 to take. In a month you will understand that 65 will normally take its place. : yes2:

We went to the store, took a flash drive with a TV series in 1080. On the 49 diagonal on the Sony XE, pixels are already visible in the evening scenes from 3 meters. And you say 55 ". We decided to take 43"

Ubivetz @ 03/12/2019, 15:33*
We went to the store, took a flash drive with a TV series in 1080. On the 49 diagonal on the Sony XE, pixels are already visible in the evening scenes from 3 meters. And you say 55 ". We decided to take 43"

You probably did not read my previous post to the end. I wrote that a lot depends on the bit rate and on the individual vision. Well, a lot also depends on TV, the processing is different everywhere. I told the person how I see it. You see in a different way, better write to him so that he takes several opinions into account. I had 55 in use and I know what it is. Especially before buying not one TV drove. So that you do not convince me.

Artmanh @ 03/12/2019, 19:20*
Hello. I plan to buy TV for movies and games. I can not decide on the size of 49 "or 55".
The distance is now 2.8, but it is possible as a result of permutations will be reduced to 2.2-2.6. I will use mainly in the dark. Content HD / FHD movies and games on ps4.
Initially I wanted 49 ", but having looked alive at 55" and having read the forum, I was a little doubtful. In 49 "it is embarrassing that it will be too small, and 55" is scared by the fact that from this distance the view will not completely cover TV and it will be uncomfortable to watch + the quality of HD / FHD content will not be very.
I would appreciate any help, advice and recommendations. )

At 65 inches 4k aim. And start watching content in 4k.

Post has been editednokiagam - 12.03.19, 17:49

Rep: (72)
fcr @ 12.03.19, 16:31*
Especially before buying not one TV drove. So that you do not convince me.

Who used to what. Someone got used to the large diagonal and does not look at the pixels. But I see. Well, the entry-level telly after all, maybe there is not such a treatment as in expensive

Rep: (3)
Ubivetz @ 03/12/19, 17:33*
We went to the store, took a flash drive with a TV series in 1080. At 49 diagonals on the Sony XE, pixels are already visible in evening scenes from 3 meters. And you say 55 ". We decided to take 43"

I do not know what kind of pixels you saw there, but according to research, a person with 100% vision can distinguish something around 1/60 of a degree. Which means 60 pixels per degree or 1080 pixels per 32 degrees, which in turn corresponds to the resolution of FHD TV, for 4k (UHD TV) - this figure is 2 times more - that is 64 degrees. And only with a wider field of view a person will distinguish pixels, and the image will be like through a grid.

So, the Society of Cinema and TV Engineers (SMPTE) recommends sitting at a distance from the TV screen at which the screen fills 30 degrees of the field of view (at the same time the pixels are not even visible to the eye even on a 1080p TV (FHD), not to mention 4k TV)

For 3m (to be more precise 2.9m), the field of view at 30 degrees fills the 70 "panel. For 43, it is about 1.8m.
And for a recommended cinematic field of view of 40 degrees, even for an 85 "panel, the distance is 2.6m

Post has been editedvioch - 12.03.19, 18:30

* vioch,
Most likely the person has taken for video processing and content shoals.

Posted 12/03/2019, 18:23:

Ubivetz @ 03/12/2019, 16:49*
Who used to what. Someone got used to the large diagonal and does not look at the pixels. But I see. Well, the entry-level telly after all, maybe there is not such a treatment as in expensive

Are you sure that these were the pixels, and not the shoals of the video process or the content itself?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 06:15