> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cyberon Voice Commander | Voice dialing (including with headset BT), Russian support

Rep: (125)
Cyberon Voice Commander / Cyberon Speed ​​Dial
Version: 3.2 build 17030601

Last update of the program in the header:24.10.2017

Tags: llll Call Management llllQuick Call

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Voice dialing, incl. with headset

Description:
Cyberon Voice Commander is a Speech Dialog System that allows you to communicate seamlessly with mobile devices. Through voice commander, users can make phone calls, look up contact info, launch program or check for calendars.
Cyberon Voice Commander - speed dialing system, which provides the user's natural voice communication with your mobile device. Using the program, the user can dial the subscriber number, call subscribers from the address book, search for contacts, start programs, find out the time, all without taking out the phone, by pressing a button on the headset. Supports voice tags on the contact (worldwide and Russian version, the US version of this option does not have).
Cyberon Speed ​​Dial - a variant trimmed down by functionality that does not fully recognize contact names and program names. It works after pre-recording voice tags to contacts and programs as you wish. Accordingly, only those that have voice tags recorded by you are called.
The program not only searches for a contact in the address book, but is able to call the dialer itself, i.e. there is a full dialing and connection with the subscriber even on a locked phone
Language Support: Worldwide English / German / French / Italian / UK / US /Ru
Requirement: Android: 2.3, 3.2, 4.X
Homepage: http://www.cyberon.com.tw/english/index.html.php
Russian interface: Yes

links to the program on Google Play

READ REQUIRED AND VERY CAREFULLY Tips for setting up and using the program, if you do not recognize something like this:
Attention!
- Some phones and headsets do not support the ability to run from the headset, maybe it only works on Android 2.2 and higher
- After installing the program, restart the device !!!
- Experienced to find that after moving the program to the sd card, the call to the headset button stops working, re-transfer does not correct the situation.

If you can not start from the headset - not terrible, for this program can be caused by a long press of the "Search" key.
A couple of tips for better customization of the program for better recognition(THIS IS A REALLY IMPROVING RECOGNITION QUALITY!) : 1) In the address book in the program settings, select only a few contacts that you actively call (20-30), leave the rest non-active. 2) It is desirable that the contact be dialed with a long combination of letters, for example, for example, not "Olya", but "Olya Ivanova", or "Olya Employee", you should also say ... Then the program will not confuse "Olya" and "Yulia" . The program was discussed here in this thread.

To activate the voice dialing feature associated with the BlueTooth wireless headset, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that the platform of your phone is Android 2.2 (Froyo) or later, and that the headphones support the profile of a wireless Bluetooth headset.
2. Do not install the application on the SD card. To date, Cyberon Voice Commander does not support APP2SD.
3. Restart the phone after installing Cyberon Voice Commander.
4. After installing Cyberon Voice Commander, disconnect the connected Bluetooth wireless headset.

For those who bought the paid version of the program and who have problems with its use on the part of "vEshaniya" device to reboot on android version 4.0.4:
1. It is necessary to upgrade to this version of the software with a complete reset of settings so that the device is clean from previous applications.
2. Install CVC.
3.In the "Applications" menu, disable "Voice dialing"; "Voice search"; "Voice recorder" (in this version of the software, you can disable applications selectively).
On some bundles the device + headset does not work the program call by pressing the headset button. We advise you to use the program Headset Button Controller
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?..r.headsetbutton

The program is regularly updated on the market, in recent versions there are always some changes and improvements in support of devices and headsets. For a complete list of changes and information on setting up the program, see the market. Russian version is on the Russian market, it is completely calmly downloaded from there and installed. Worth 5.99USD or 180r.
Regarding the purchase of other (English versions), I advise you to take the WarlWide version, because It is not trimmed by functionality. All commands and recognition will be in English. How to buy this version: for this you will have to use the Market enablera (you need a root!) To pretend to be some kind of Irish cellular subscriber and buy it on the Irish Market. Picture for download - on the official website.

Instructions on the commands in the program:Attached fileCyberon_Voice_Commander_3.0.pdf(142.98 KB)

If it does not start from the headset on Gingerbread, try this:Cyberon Voice Commander (Post # 7108846)

Download:

Version: 3.2.17030601 Cyberon Voice Commander (Fast speed888 # 66181546)
version 3.2 build 14021801 MOD: Cyberon Voice Commander (Post # 29868465)

Download:Attached file335717_cvc.zip(11.82 MB)

Download (more stable version does not require internet to verify the license):Attached filecvc.31_ESP_NOLVL.apk(11.91 MB)

If you like the program, and it works correctly on your device, please support the manufacturer and buy the official version in the market. So you can help finish the program to the mind, because it still has something to finish, but the authors need a material incentive for this. If when you start the program you get the error "Google market Licensing Check Error" is not a program bug, but a drug bug, it is treated by purchasing the program in the Market.
Also, according to some users, buying on the Market allows you to solve on some bundles phone + headset the problem of launching the program from the headset's BT button.

past versions

On a bunch of Samsung Galaxy S2 / Note (and also, perhaps, on other Samsung devices that have a regular voice call of contacts) + any BT headset = normal start from the headset is possible on the root device after disabling the regular voice control. To do this, delete two APK files: voicetalk.apk and Velvet.apk (after making a backup !!!).

There is no universal means for launching a program with a headset for your bundle phone + headset, or solving other problems (voice recognition through a headset, dialogue with a program through a headset, etc.)! Everything is achieved by experiment. Sometimes it helps to purchase a licensed program on Google Play, sometimes flashing to a custom firmware or radio. In any case, you should start with the purchase of the program. If it still does not work, you can contact the manufacturer of the program for a refund within 2 days.
On Jelly Bean (Android 4.1), please click on the headset's button on Google Search for version 2.1.12.516912, then Voice Commander.
On devices with Jelly Bean OS (Android 4.1), please update Google Search to version 2.1.12.516912 (and higher), then Voice Commander can be launched by pressing the headset's VT button.

Bundles device - a headset, on which the program works stably and is called from the headset (write your bundle even if it does not work, do not update the header anymore, use the search on the topic):
HTC Desire HD (2.3) + Jabra JX10 = running
HTC Desire HD (2.3) + Jabra Arrow = running
HTC Desire HD (2.3) + Interphone F5 (headset on helmet) = works
HTC Desire HD (2.3) + Scala Rider Team Set Q2 (headset on the helmet) = running
HTC Desire HD (2.3) + Sony Ericsson MW600 (stereo) = running
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Invisio G5 = the headset does not start, but is heard in the speaker.
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Jabra BT3030 = running
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Plantronics M100 = running
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Samsung HM3500 = running
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Nokia BH-104 = running
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Plantronics Voyager Pro + = Works
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Plantronics 903 = running
NTS Desire HD (2.2) + Plantronics 925 = running.
NTS Desire HD (2.2) + Jabra Extreme = works.
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Samsung WEP490 + pioneer 6100bt = running
HTC Desire HD (2.2) + Platronics 975 = the launch of the program on the headset button does not work

HTC Desire Z (2.2) + Jabra BT530 = running
HTC Desire Z (2.2) + Jabra BT620s = running

HTC Desire (2.2) + plantronics discovery 925 = running
HTC Desire (2.2) + jabra 8040 = running
HTC Desire (2.2) + Iqua (what?) = Works
HTC Desire (2.2) + Motorola H680 = running
NTS Desire (2.2) + Samsung WEP-470 = works.
NTS Desire (2.2) + nokia bh902 = works
NTS Desire (2.2) + Jawbone Icon The ROGUE = Works
HTC Desire (2.2) + Jabra EASYGO = running
HTC Desire (2.2) + Plantronics Explorer 230 = Works
HTC Desire (2.2) + Nokia BH-214 = Works
HTC Desire (2.2) + Sony Ericsson MW600 = running
HTC Desire (2.2) + Jabra BT2070 = running
NTS Desire (2.2.1 CyanogenMod 6.1.1) + Plantronics 925 (without a2dp) = works, caused by holding the headset button ~ 2.5 sec.

HTC Desire + Plantronics Voyager Pro + = works
NTS Desire 2.3 (CM7) - Blueant q1 = running
HTC DESIRE 2.2 (Official) + Jabra BT2070 = Works!

HTC Wildfire (2.2) + Plantronics discovery 650 = running
HTC Wildfire (2.2) + SE HBH-610a = running
HTC Wildfire (2.2) + Jabra Extreme = running
HTC Legend + Jabra Rhytm = doesn’t work with headset button
HTC Legend (2.2 office) + Nokia HS-36W = running

Acer Liquid normal firmware 2.2 from E unlocked + Southwing SH505 = works but some of the commands are pronounced into the phone's speaker.
Acer Liquid (2.2) + Jabra 2
010 = not working
Acer Liquid (2.2) + Plantronics Voyager Pro = Unstable
Acer Liquid E (2.2) + Plantronics 220 = running. The sound in the speaker phone in the headset - a tone signal about the readiness to enter.
Acer Liquid E 2.2 + Nokia BH-602 = does not work with the button
Acer Liquid A1 normal (2.2 unlocked from E) + Plantronics M100 = The first phrase "Name the command" is in the headset, then the sound is in the speaker phone.
Acer Liquid E (2.2 t & l_v0.3d.14_Lan2) + standard wired headset = does not work
(It seems that all Liquid suffer from this glitch - does not pronounce some commands into the headset)

Samsung Galaxy s + jawbone icon = running
Samsung Galaxy S + Platronics Voyager Pro = running
Samsung Galaxy Tab + sony ericsson walkman = running
Samsung Galaxy Tab + Samsung HM3500 = running
Samsung Galaxy S + Nokia BH-903 = running
Samsung Galaxy S + Nokia BH-905 = running
Samsung galaxy S + jabra8240 = running
Samsung galaxy S + Jabra Stone = running
Samsung Vibrant (2.2) + Jabra 8040 = does not output sound to the headset
Samsung Nexus S + Jabra 8040: no launch by pressing the headset button. The remaining functions work fine.
Samsung Nexus S + Jabra Extreme: full order
Samsung Nexus S + Parrot Mki9200 (car kit): with regard to voice control - full order

Samsung Galaxy S3 + Samsung SBH-650 = running
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 + Samsung SBH-650 = running
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (4.0.4) + Sony Ericsson MW600 (stereo) = works, all through the headset

LG GT540 + Platronics Discovery 975 = not called from headset
LG-P500 Optimus One + Jabra bt2090 = running.
LG Optimus ONE + Jabra BT2080 = running

Sony Xperia x8 + MH810 Headset (with remote control) = works

ViewSonic ViewPad 7 + Nokia BH-214 = running

Nexus S + SE HBH-610 = works, but the sound does not go into the headset, all commands through the microphone and speaker on the communicator

Motorola Defy + Nokia BH-902 = works, but the sound does not go into the headset
Motorola Defy + Motorola S605 = running

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 24.10.17, 07:59
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (248)
And without a headset does not work ??

Works

Desire 2.2 works.

1/ During training, I could not get to write two recent examples.(achieved yet)
2 / Question: depends on the quality of the used voice engine? I now have SVOX by default.
Built girl speaks very cute. But here, when the contact was found, it was already a little robot.
3 / How to add extra. tongue? (I would like to test German.)
4/How to dial "+" before the number ??

PS: there is a manual on the commands in the program, but all the same I attach PDF.

Attached files

Attached fileCyberon_Voice_Commander_3.0.pdf(142.98 KB)

Post has been editedCulibin - 25.12.10, 11:47

2) I think not, because The voice engine is not responsible for recognition, but for pronouncing ...
3) I don’t know, the program has a language option, but it is not available, obviously you need to buy a + German version. You can ask the manufacturer.
4) I must say before dialing the "plus" number, she will not pronounce it, but will dial ...

You can ask the manufacturer.

Of course, there is still something to work on. But not bad.
Please ask the user, if possible, to add commands like:
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
- etc.

Ok, I'll ask. While I advise you to find a program that when you start on / off. WiFi and put on her voice tag.

Rep: (1048)
Version 3.0 Attached filecom.cyberon.cvc.RUS.apk (3.77 MB)

Rep: (77)
Version 3.0 Attached file com.cyberon.cvc.RUS.apk (3.77 РњР‘) Downloads: 12

When starting, asks to go to the Market and buy. And it closes .... And all the love ......

Rep: (2)
does not start. write buy a license and the market

Rep: (148)
Great prog. I bought it. It works, it dials numbers well.
Screenshots in Russian
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNecvec - 25.12.10, 16:56

Rep: (2905)
Who already uses, test, please, regarding a power consumption.

I really do not want to spend money, and then carry it for excessive gluttony.

Rep: (23)
Guys, this version at launch kicks to the market and offers to buy. If anyone has a broken line or an old one that doesn't kick - lay out plz, I will be very grateful

Rep: (4)
Also asking for a license. Maybe someone will share: blush:
Or what secret will tell ...

Rep: (8)
similarly - laid out here swears. In the Russian version of the market. find nepoluchaetsya. tell me who knows how to deal with it or d
Come pliz ssylochku on the market working.

How is this "in the Russian version of the market. Not found"? You go to the market, choose a search, type Cyberon and here it is.

Post has been editedAlexDem - 25.12.10, 23:13

AlexDem , for example, the market doesn't work for me sometimes, and when it works, it doesn't always find what it is
Moreover, the prog is paid - and there is no money anyway, hotstsa warez)

Post has been editedshadowalker - 25.12.10, 23:49

Rep: (199)
Bought. Put. The first voice is very good, but their TTS just kills. Drunk Taiwanese speaks Russian. Screaming is simple. And another question. And how to put that when you press the button on the headset (wired), did this program start?

P / s / S Russian recognition is not very.
P / s / s Do you need to buy it again when updating the program?

Purchased program.

Post has been editedKillsleep - 26.12.10, 00:30

AlexDem, For example, the market doesn't work for me sometimes, and when it works, it doesn't always find what it is

Well, then it's not here, but in technicals. Although strange, with native firmware and with a Russian operator, everything is usually ok, m. custom firmware buggy?

Moreover, the prog is paid - and there is no money anyway, hotstsa warez)

And I have black caviar though sometimes, and I feel sorry for her for money. Where would black caviar cut? : D

Rep: (82)
Killsleep @ 12/25/2010, 11:56 PM*
P / s / s Do you need to buy it again when updating the program?

not

Although it is strange, with native firmware and with a Russian operator everything is usually ok
. Prosha is not custom, dear, just foolishly rutted through one place - maybe that's why? I am not particularly interested in this, because on the mobile Internet is expensive, and there is still this gorgeous site)
I don’t know about the caviar caviar, I wasn’t interested in it) maybe, in Finland there is a cho-thread like ICRAPLANET (similar to Applanet - the market, it doesn’t plow me):

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 08:05