> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG Optimus 7 - Discussion | E900

Rep: (512)
Smartphone talkLG Optimus 7
Attached ImageLG E900
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the "Complaint" button under the message of the person who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
MFG application- MFG application gives access to features designed for developers, such as the registry, developer menu, diagnostic menu.
Russian language installation
Set up MMS

Post has been editedsam1984 - 04.06.12, 18:39

Rep: (23)
There were several questions.
1. Does it have all the touch buttons or not (was the Mozart button uzhos)?
2. How is it in performance, faster than samsung or not (because I choose between them)?
3. Does he have his own native programs, such as samsung and HTC?
4. Does the video shoot in the HD720 (does Mozart constantly have autofocus problems, focus for a long time and as a result, it is almost always blurry)?
5. What is the situation with MMS out of the box (in particular Megaphone)?

Post has been editedKIVKIV - 12.04.11, 22:25

Rep: (28)
1. The buttons are not touch, but very convenient clicks (the main reason for my choice of LG).
2. Productivity with Samsung on the same level, higher than that of hts, as evidenced by many comparison videos on YouTube.
3. LG has its own app store with free software, which is constantly updated.
4. The camera is a threshing floor, the focus is long, Samsung has a better look at it.
5. In the biline, MMS works out of the box, as I can’t say with a megaphone, but probably also without problems.

Spit today, put in a sim card, did not send MMS (writes “failed to send, try again later”). It was like this when I had Mozart, the built-in utility Connection Setup helped. I understand it is in the market, and without it for Megaphone in any way?

Rep: (3)
KIVKIV @ 04/13/2011, 15:20*
Spit today, put in a sim card, did not send MMS (writes “failed to send, try again later”). It was like this when I had Mozart, the built-in utility Connection Setup helped. I understand it is in the market, and without it for Megaphone in any way?

in the settings all connections have been activated?

Well, in theory, they are the functions associated with the cellular network should be enabled by default, well, except for wi-fi. I just put in a sim card and that's it. In the settings, I did not even go.

Hello to all! Well, in short, I purchased this phone. For quality, I will say frankly, better than mozart (I had it, everything creaked and played), one word MONOLITH. Very satisfied. Just do not understand why he is not so popular, really because of the fact that he is LG?

Post has been editedKIVKIV - 16.04.11, 10:14

Rep: (28)
Many people just like HTC to be zombied, that's why they are being conducted on them, and the quality of HTC has decreased significantly over the past 2 years. I myself (zombie) first wanted to switch from Diamond2 to something from HTC to Win7, but I also held HD7 and Surround in my hands - I really didn’t like the quality of materials that aren’t gut and creaks-backlash are present, I wanted to look at Mozart, like the case materials are different, but I took LG in my hands and arranged everything in it. Well, I also did not like the presence of touch keys in all WP7 phones except LG E900. Yet in Russia, HTC is somehow for some reason positioning more abruptly than anything else, and for example in Italy the LG E900 is the most popular of WP7.

Rep: (2)
Gentlemen, can you turn on the phone only by the power button?
As a button is extremely inconvenient to use, I tried to keep the home button, 2 times tap on it, to no avail. Maybe where in the setting you can put so that the device wakes up, not only the power button?

Rep: (1)
I'm starting to get frustrated in the device itself and the windows phone too. So far I have not found any pluses, some minuses, even files on the bluetooth can neither be accepted nor sent. If there is no unlimited mobile Internet, then from WP7 I get zero. I hope that updates are just around the corner ...

Rep: (38)
And what is more correct with the update 7392?
Will MFG work for unlocking WP7 after update 7392?
Inspired after reading such news here ...

Rep: (2)
Glebius @ 05/05/2011, 10:38*
And what is more correct with the update 7392? Will the MFG method work for unlocking WP7 after the update 7392?

Everything works, MFG does not crash after the update

Rep: (38)
Thank you, otherwise I am waiting for my own from Germany, I read horror stories about the fact that sinners will not give Mangu in the fall, but if it is a dadud, then not everyone ...

Rep: (5)
Hello. Please tell me how you can synchronize symbian 9.4 with WP7, i.e. How best to transfer contacts with symbian 9.4 to WP7?

Rep: (1082)
evgeny1503,
can it be better to throw off contacts on a sim card, and then on wp copy from sim card?

Please explain what the problem is.
I got myself an E900. The version was 7004. The seller said that the smart was already removed (there was a chevron ringtones and a native keyboar).
I did this:

Installed the latest update.
After that, I installed a couple of games and prog, but they are no longer installed, such an error gets out

Deployment FAILED with the following ERROR:
0x81030119

I understand that some limit has been reached. So, how to remove it?

Rep: (1082)
Evgeny1503 @ 05/16/2011, 19:22*
I understand that some limit has been reached.

Yes
You cant install the application. You have reached the maximum number of applications. Please uninstall a previous developer application.

Evgeny1503 @ 05/16/2011, 19:22*
So, how to remove it?

registry ... Like this -WP7 registry tweaks (Post # 6225543)Registry Editing Instructions -FAQ on Windows Phone 7 (Post # 7146644)

Already found the answer itself (sort of like plowing)
WP7 registry tweaks

Now another question, some programs (games) write this error:
Deployment FAILED with the following ERROR:
0x8103010B

What is it and how to treat?

The previous question is still valid.
+ why events are not saved in the calendar, i.e. I click on + write title, time, etc. Events, press save, the calendar is turned off and that's it, there is no event in it.

I found the answer about the error:
If you are downloading an error code - 0x8103010B or if you are downloading from the marketplace, Enable Xap Signing from the Settings form. By default, Xap Signing is off.

Do I need to do prevent lock on LG? or another protection option?
And then my chevron falls often: (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 10:26