> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG Optimus 7 - Discussion | E900

Rep: (512)
Smartphone talkLG Optimus 7
Attached ImageLG E900
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the "Complaint" button under the message of the person who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
MFG application- MFG application gives access to features designed for developers, such as the registry, developer menu, diagnostic menu.
Russian language installation
Set up MMS

Post has been editedsam1984 - 04.06.12, 18:39

Rep: (1085)
Gredmy @ 06/27/2011, 11:42*
Lack of multitasking

will fall
but I understand this is not yet.

but there is a whole bunch of other. You can see throughSites to view the Marketplace

Rep: (422)
alex @ 27.06.2011, 09:49*
but there are a whole bunch of other

Let's see! I ordered, waiting.
I looked here and the ACF did not understand, is it possible to transfer contacts, without Windows Live (well, I'm paranoid) from Outglyuka.

Post has been editedgredmy - 27.06.11, 12:02

Rep: (39)
For her, it is important to read books, the Internet, a little Mouzon, SMS and phone. Of course something like super byloby Lingvo, but I understand this yet.

Or maybe you take a Nook 2 (Touch) + Root, or wait for new products from Amazon (August - tablet and smartphone).
And at the expense of SMS in E900 - inconvenient because the buttons are small and are not customizable (as in android for example).
Lingua not have a dictionary Dictionary ENG-RUS (there is here on the site).

gredmy @ 06/27/2011, 12:26*
I looked here and the ACF did not understand, is it possible to transfer contacts, without Windows Live (well, I'm paranoid) from Outglyuka.

Contacts from an Outlook only through Live - in terms of safety / confidentially big hole.
Moreover if you are at least someone will make a notebook - this record is automatically sent to the Live.
It seems there is some possibility of podtspit a contact server, but this is more for the type of enterpraysa sharpoynt / ekschendzh.

Post has been editedGlebius - 27.06.11, 12:42

Rep: (1085)
gredmy @ 06/27/2011, 12:26*
well, I'm paranoid

so

Rep: (422)
alex @ 27.06.2011, 11:40*
so

I do not like someone not getting their infu give. It would not be assured that 100% security is guaranteed, but it (infa) is not from me. Could potentially browse. (Better safe than sorry)

Rep: (32)
Zaimel apparatus. Question: This curve lights? Or how or what ... Because I saw 3 devaysa at all so, and did not immediately notice. And rarely seen, but nevertheless a question.

In some applications (not 100% sure), so there is no school.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpacekimo - 28.06.11, 10:01

Spacekimo @ 28.06.2011, 11:01*
Question: This curve lights?

I do not really understand what the problem is, you're the uneven illumination mean?
He looked at her over a white background (OneNote), like everything evenly.

Diagonal strips in realnoy life can not be seen, according to this symmetric sensing structure is padded or Gorilla Glass.

Glebius
Bottom uneven, aha. At the bottom

Rep: (10)
Spacekimo @ 28.06.2011, 10:20*
Bottom uneven, aha. At the bottom

Yes, your animal is found, too. But, to be honest, if not for a photo and an indication of the place where it should be, it would not attach any importance to this. When rotated 90 degrees, unevenness still remains in the same place. (Where the back key, windows and sorch.) Apparently this is a design feature of the model LV. ;)

Rep: (2)
add the factor chtol
I really thought that I ski my Rejection came, but it turns out nastroechki gprs machine does not receive and have to hand them to prescribe otherwise sit around the mobile Internet, it can at smartphones as a matter of course of course, but since my previous phones all happening automatically, not all are aware of these nuances
http://mobile.yandex.ru/manualtune.xml

Mts
The access point (APN) - internet.mts.ru
Username (login) - mts
Password (password) - mts

Beeline
The access point (APN) - internet.beeline.ru
Username (login) - beeline
Password (password) - beeline

Megaphone
The access point (APN) - internet
Username (login) - gdata
Password (password) - gdata

savagemessiahzine.comcher
I even did not have a point to write access, all at once found

Rep: (2)
please tell me what are the requirements to vayfay and at work to the point without any problems connected, and the house yusb adapter in soft-ap mode, with which the pair noutom operating normally, and the phone is not in what does not want to

Rep: (1)
If ordered with England which fork to be charged? Euro or British

Neon123,
Or write them a question, answer or invest euros on the safe side (navryadli)).
either plug>>USB (as in the photo), we have in Russia you can buy everywhere.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpacekimo - 30.06.11, 12:26

No one observed jamb?
After recording 720 camera hangs. Side flipping is possible, but the camera itself is only black shows and everything. From time to time repeated jamb.

Spacekimo @ 01.07.2011, 01:49*
After recording 720 camera hangs.

I was not like this, even though a lot of shooting and fotkal, with transitions to the video on the photo and recording the captured smart makes fast, single - switch mode icon is too small.

Come to Market LG, there are updated software to work with the camera, it is possible from them something it depends.

Glebius
all have been updated, it is at 720 tupit shooting. The photo and 640-480 all instant. Strange. Write-ka in a support

Spacekimo @ 01.07.2011, 01:49*
According to the 720 Camera After recording hangs

In general, at the end of the recording is an active write data to internal storadzh.
Maybe you have memory packed to capacity?

I have something like it was in the android device I SD card reformatted from FAT32 to EXT2 (had a problem with the cache of Google brute card), just after the photo and video filming for a long time tupil and hanging apparatus, I could not imagine that the android with the kernel Linux works so poorly with natifnoy fs EXT2.

UPD: I thought you poked in the register ...

Post has been editedGlebius - 01.07.11, 14:23

Glebius
Only the settings that were changed described here: mute camera, dehydration and unlock. Oh well, still do not use video, it will deal, if rolled back, the main thing - contacts, and they sinhronizovanny.

Spacekimo @ 01.07.2011, 22:27*
most importantly - contacts, and they sinhronizovanny

Live fucking ... I'm all in Outlook and the Blackberry ... Fumble contacts are not going to ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20, 21:39