> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG Optimus 7 - Discussion | E900

Rep: (512)
Smartphone talkLG Optimus 7
Attached ImageLG E900
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories » | Purchase »
General : Ambulance for beginners » | OS FAQ | News Talk » | Windows Phone 7 Club » | GPS navigation »
Firmware : General flashing questions » | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware »

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the "Complaint" button under the message of the person who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
MFG application- MFG application gives access to features designed for developers, such as the registry, developer menu, diagnostic menu.
Russian language installation
Set up MMS

Post has been editedsam1984 - 04.06.12, 18:39

Rep: (38)
vulkan_cz @ 06/01/2011, 12:22*
Help me figure out how to connect the phone via WiFi

Soft AP is a very crooked solution, for example, the Kindle 3 also has problems connecting to such points.
You need either just a router / access point, or a normal USB adapter, for example, on a Ralink 3070 chip with a native utility (from the Ralink website).
I have throughsuch a deviceconnects seamlessly (and Kindle 3 too).

Rep: (28)
vulkan_cz @ 06/01/2011, 12:22*
Help me figure out how to connect the phone via WiFi.

Trythis.I helped;)

Rep: (1082)
ATFAQadded user manual in English. thankMaxim_T

Rep: (10)
Who can tell me how to transfer files to the correct folder in this device? I came across a problem with installing the required map in Navigon .. I tried to install Yaaf.Wp7.AdvancedExplorer_v1.4_test7.xap and TouchXplorer on the body, but they don’t see the files in the folders and, accordingly, it’s impossible to perform any actions with the files. Through USB in the form of a flash, the body is visible, but the folders are only with music videos and photos. I also unsuccessfully try to set my ringtone. Already installed in the body of ChevronWP7.Ringtones.xap with the desired ringtone. But in what folder this program threw this ringtone, it is not clear. In choosing to call. Only factory ones are visible .. Can the happy owners of the LG E900 share their experience? ;) On the computer axis Win XP SP3, WinPhones Developer Tools installed. HAR s are using Tom_XAP_Installer_v1.2_2.

oman282000
Windows Phone Device Manager?

Post has been editedalex - 07.06.11, 18:15

Windows Phone Device Manager is installed only on Win 7 or Vista. I have a working computer with a license for Win XP. Therefore, there is no possibility to rearrange the axis under the phone .. :(

Rep: (28)
Faced due to problems installing the correct card in Navigon ..

TrySo. There is no other way to do LG, there is no access to the necessary folders.

MonDee @ 06/07/2011, 20:35*
Try this. There is no other way to do LG, there is no access to the necessary folders.

Thank! Through wsNavigonGui.exe and a few hours of dancing with tambourines, we managed to fill in maps for Navigon. Before that, I even bought a console for WP7 through the market place, I thought that through it I could copy the necessary file. But the console, when you try to open the necessary folders, just stupidly closes without any warnings. :(
I already understood that the shell is not an easy shell, but LG was even more bricked up compared to the same NTS. Straight Pentagon some! :) Well, now what about the ringtone that was closed? How to move it to the desired folder? AT)

oman282000
vice versa. On HTC you need to be wise with chevron. On LG - optional. And access to the registry on LG is much easier ...

Posted on 06/08/2011, 19:43:

And by the way -Console WP7just a toy for shkoloty. Microsoft will never miss the real prog to manage the system in its market.

Post has been editedalex - 08.06.11, 19:45

alex @ 06/08/2011, 19:43*
vice versa. On HTC you need to be wise with chevron. On LG - optional. And access to the registry on LG is much easier ...

But how to subtilize with the maps of Navigon! I'd rather wince my chevron! Although what's there to subtilize? Put once and all! The procedure is simple and straightforward. ;)

alex @ 06/08/2011, 19:43*
And by the way - Console WP7 is just a toy for shkoloty. Microsoft will never miss the real prog to manage the system in its market.

And I didn’t think that a copy of a file from one non-system folder to another is direct “system management”. : rolleyes:

By the way, I noticed another joke about GPS. Perhaps this is a glitch of my particular Lyzhi (software version 7.0.7392). If you turn off Wi-Fi and reboot the body, the GPS receiver does not turn on. You can wait indefinitely. It helps to turn on and off Wi-Fi, then the GPS turns on with a moment (again before the body reboots with Wi-Fi turned off). Check who can do it. Steamed while launching Navigon. Then I checked the work of the GPS free prog from the market "GPS App". It shows the GPS reception scale next to the compass. If the reception of the bad-scale is red, good-green, if there is no reception at all - the scale is white!

Rep: (0)
Greetings to all!

Unfortunately I received with the acquisition of this phone gimor. Periodically reboots, loses the mobile network, the speaker is turned off and in order to hear the interlocutor, I switch to a "loud" connection. It seems that the problem is in overheating, because after turning off the machine for 10 minutes, the device works normally for a while. No one heard of such problems? Now I will contact the seller and try to return the body.
Who can that prompts

vulkan_cz @ 06/08/2011, 10:27 PM*
Periodically reboots, loses the mobile network, the speaker is turned off and in order to hear the interlocutor, I switch to a "loud" connection. It seems that the problem is in overheating, because after turning off the machine for 10 minutes, the device works normally for a while.

Definitely give back! Obviously marriage. My phone has been in operation and mercilessly research for 2 weeks. Now, too, the heat is up to +33 C, the phone, respectively, is also not going to play for me, but none of the listed jambs have been noticed yet.

The people who updated the thread on the off, I ask 7,0,7392? If so, did unlock work out, by what method? THX.

Gamerix @ 06/09/2011, 19:56*
If so, did unlock work out, by what method?

You can unlock with MFG on any version of the system. Read the FAQ.

alex @ 06/09/2011, 19:04*
You can unlock with MFG on any version of the system. Read the FAQ.

You can, but I can not, I do everything as it should in MFG, but check whether the smart is unlocked or not does not work, all the programs that are described for filling games and programs do not work correctly - all write that the smart is not connected or other errors like 0x89731813 or 0x89731812 ( I searched the forum for a link to the developer with a designation about 2 hours long (((Nenashol, therefore, I can’t find out the reason for the error). At that, the "ZUN" is included, which sees the body perfectly and works fine with it (sync). By the way, I wanted to ask about the drivers, Winda 7 Ultima, all the firewood to smart kachyala automaton with neta. Maybe the reason for this? If not, then I do not see other reasons as skachyal and installed all the necessary program which could be found on the site.

Sorry, maybe I am writing off topic but I have been sitting on the forum for 3 days and confused 0. If where do I make a mistake poke a muzzle))) After all, I do everything in faq.

Post has been editedgamerix - 09.06.11, 23:03

Rep: (610)
gamerix,
Values ​​of application deployment error codes:
0x8973180E: Zune software is not installed. Please install the latest version of Zune software.
0x8973180F: Incorrect version of the Zune softeware installed. Please download the latest version.
0Р§89731810: Corrupted device configuration. Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone.
0Р§89731811: Zune software is not started. Please try again from the Zune to ensure that the software is running.
0Р§89731812: Connection to device failed. Please ensure the phone is not connected to the lock screen.
0CH89731813: Application failed to start. Please ensure that the device has been registered and unlocked. Explanation can be found here.
0CH81030110: Failed to install the application. Runtime error has occurred. Capabilities WMAppManifest.xml file located in the attribute content is incorrect.
0CH81030118: Installation of the application failed. Device is developer locked. Register for the developer unlock program before deploying the application.
0Р§81030119: You cannot install the application. You have reached the maximum number of applications. Please uninstall a previous developer application.
0x8103010B: App is not compatible with HD2, can not be resolved.

Transfer:
The list of possible errors when installing applications and their solutions:

0x8973180E: Zune is not installed. Installlatest version of Zune.
0x8973180F: The wrong version of Zune is installed. Download and installlatest version of Zune.
0Р§89731810: Defective device configuration. ReinstallWindows Phone Developer Tools (Post # 7413232).
0Р§89731811: Zune is not running. Run Zune manually.
0Р§89731812: Error connecting to device. Make sure the phone is connected and its screen is unlocked.
0CH89731813: Error starting the application. Make sure that the device has a jailbreak.
0Р§81030110: Application installation error. The WMAppManifest.xml file in the archive may be incorrect or damaged.
0Р§81030118: Application installation aborted. Jailbreak is not installed on the device.
0Р§81030119: Unable to install the application. You have reached the maximum allowed number of installed applications. Remove previously installed applications or installthis tweak.
0x8103010B: The application is incompatible with HTC HD2. This problem has no solution.

Post has been editedRomaN - 01.09.11, 19:22
Reason for editing: Translation

Thank you) I've been looking for this for a long time. So I have: "The application failed to start. Please make sure that the device has been registered and unlocked. An explanation of how to register can be found here." What does this mean, if you do not make it difficult to explain. And where to find this "device registration explanation"? Or is it I did not unlock the body in the registry?

Rep: (610)
gamerix,
Or is it I did not unlock the body in the registry?

For sure!

Hooray it all happened after I rearranged the package of all the WPDT programs, and of course roklochki through the registry. It's just that at the end it’s already completely confused and put 0 by mistake instead of 1: D

Good day. I began to look at the phones on B7, tell people who are good, what are the pros in the system and which body is better, Samsung is attracted to amold, Elji (it is this model) with design and it seems to work more jovially. About the e900 and the same only with the YUKUK-keyboard, which tube would you advise?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 12:16