> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SanDisk в„ў RescuePRO | Restoring data on memory cards

Rep: (560)
SanDisk в„ў RescuePRO
version 4.0

Last update of the program in the header26.10.08

Attached Image

Description:
RescuePRO - the decision to restore the data on digital media and storage devices such as memory card, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, MMC, Memory Stick, Microdrive, SD, xD Cards, PCMCIA, VideoCD, DVD, etc ...

This application allows you to recover images, documents, e-mails, video and audio files - in short, virtually any data. Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, in Rescue PRO, you can view the restored data directly in the recovery process. It also features a new algorithm to recover the video and MPEG audio formats (MP3 & MPEG1 / 2). You can watch the data to be restored!

RescuePRO application is compatible with any card reader that can be connected via USB or a FireWire interface, or through a FlashPath adapter and allows you to recover data on Windows CE devices, digital cameras and video cameras, players MP3, digital voice recorders. Deleted files? Corrupted or formatted media? It does not matter, RescuePRO will come to your aid! User interface makes it easy to recover your files with just three mouse clicks.

Despite the fact that the program is designed to dannya BB, IMHO, it is really necessary and PDA users.fully rusifitsirovanna .

Offsite: www.lc-tech.com

Download:
Version 3.0: Attached fileSandisk_Rescuepro_v3.0.rar (6.61 MB)

Version 4.0: Attached fileSanDisk_RescuePRO_Deluxe_v4.0.rar (25.69 MB)

Key: RPRID-0400-19210-14919-10846

Post has been editedChieftech - 05.12.08, 17:11

Rep: (0)
And I have asked for the serial number, where to get?

Rep: (1)
serial to version 4.0 RPRID-0400-19210-14919-10846

Rep: (34)
arkofil @ 10.11.2006, 23:28*
An interesting program. And there is a similar PDA?

There is also the possibility to PDA restore files and not only, it is not a big prog CardStudio, it is part of the HiConcept. The package, which includes four programs: Today Revolution, Card Studio, X-Card and Task manager
put the whole set is not necessary, and can be individually. Me, I put everything except tudeynogo plugin
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/131180/hiconcept_cab.zip- if only all in one archive
HiConcept (Post # 2030729)cab files selection

Rep: (10)
kaku version advise

Rep: (2)
Prompt than you can recover RAR, ZIP files without errors

Rep: (713)
. AMP specify - just deploy archives that without failure?
Or still need to deploy the archives, which produces an error during normal razorhivatsii?

Delete Library .tht files in rar. properly restored and unzipped from more than 500 books only two others with a message about the unexpected end or just a broken archive. how to cope with this disaster?

I delete all again. You can tell what to unpack such archive recovery. after that the card did not write anything at all and left alone

Lord, version 4.0 of the cap on my computer sees pictures, and the file size should be like that, but for some reason the image is 160x120 pixels. In version 3.0, no such problems, the file size is the same, and the pixel is configured camera down and was exposed, ie OK.
Anybody version 4.0 works fine?

a program of the cap and the other 4.0. pictures and music is reduced to 95%. but the trouble with archived files on 100

The program found on the map 682 file. Among them - none of the missing do not have ...

Post has been editedDimmer2 - 24.02.09, 22:22

Rep: (3)
Joke: SanDisk distributes free serial number to the program for its not cheap memory cards extreme series, now here I got the card, it was tightly packed inside the paper with a key, but only that he does not fit at all)))
I had to use a key from the topic))) here and so is)))

Post has been editedFlop - 14.07.09, 13:17

Rep: (1174)
Both versions of a program hang when scanning mini-sd 2 gb in ASUS P535. Really hoping it can help recover deleted v-card'y (PC Inspector File Recovery and R-Studio failed), but apparently not destiny.

The situation is this: after work Pocket Mechanik require a reboot. After rebooting the system required to format the memory card so that it becomes available to read. whether this program can help, or at least get restore data

Rep: (10)
Flop @ 14.07.2009, 13:56*
Joke: SanDisk distributes free serial number to the program for its not cheap memory cards extreme series, now here I got the card, it was tightly packed inside the paper with a key, but only that he does not fit at all)))

Recently, too, I took the extreme series card with seriynikom, very prog downloaded from loosely - all activated without any problems. Will I now have a full year license prog - who would have thought ...: D

Rep: (4)
Whether there is such a program to be able to recover on the phone? Android. Very necessary. Dozen video SCORPIONS concert moved from folder to folder, there are only 4
M

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 02.10.11, 08:21

Rep: (102)
on deposit found, who could be useful LC Technology RescuePRO Deluxe 5.2.5.8 complete cure for greed
I helped retrieve data from flash file from broken table on 64gektara o.O

Attached files

Attached fileLC Technology RescuePRO Deluxe 5.2.5.8.rar(15.26 MB)

Rep: (-1)
Vaxus @ 17.01.2016, 00:47*
Attached faylLC Technology RescuePRO Deluxe 5.2.5.8.rar (15,26 MB)

TROJAN INSIDE, BUT !!!
Attached Image

Rep: (4178)
StaJORWork @ 06.09.2016, 14:01*
TROJAN inside, however

Vaxus @ 16.01.2016, 19:47*
complete cure for greed
Never heard antivirals perceive these "Tabletka"?

Bought 2 cards SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB
in packages leaves were codes, can someone come in handy.
I think this is for deluxe

RPRID-0501-69203-42075-39880

and

RPRID-0501-73087-32075-91020

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 17:06