> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SanDisk в„ў RescuePRO | Restoring data on memory cards

Rep: (560)
SanDisk в„ў RescuePRO
version 4.0

Last update of the program in the header26.10.08

Attached Image

Description:
RescuePRO - the decision to restore the data on digital media and storage devices such as memory card, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, MMC, Memory Stick, Microdrive, SD, xD Cards, PCMCIA, VideoCD, DVD, etc ...

This application allows you to recover images, documents, e-mails, video and audio files - in short, virtually any data. Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, in Rescue PRO, you can view the restored data directly in the recovery process. It also features a new algorithm to recover the video and MPEG audio formats (MP3 & MPEG1 / 2). You can watch the data to be restored!

RescuePRO application is compatible with any card reader that can be connected via USB or a FireWire interface, or through a FlashPath adapter and allows you to recover data on Windows CE devices, digital cameras and video cameras, players MP3, digital voice recorders. Deleted files? Corrupted or formatted media? It does not matter, RescuePRO will come to your aid! User interface makes it easy to recover your files with just three mouse clicks.

Despite the fact that the program is designed to dannya BB, IMHO, it is really necessary and PDA users.fully rusifitsirovanna .

Offsite: www.lc-tech.com

Download:
Version 3.0: Attached fileSandisk_Rescuepro_v3.0.rar (6.61 MB)

Version 4.0: Attached fileSanDisk_RescuePRO_Deluxe_v4.0.rar (25.69 MB)

Key: RPRID-0400-19210-14919-10846

Post has been editedChieftech - 05.12.08, 17:11

Rep: (1703)
brut , It is ready to eat? ;)

PGAs: yahoo: I earned me without asking anything. Ofsayta only expensive to buy ...

Rep: (418)
brut ,
The site says:
- For SanDisk media over 1GB capacity, the price for recovery is $ 125.00 (USD). - ie, for vehicles more than 1 gig - the price is different, there is a suspicion that the program is different. Who tried it, it works with them or not? I still can not.

PACTAMAH I have worked with the program 2M SD memory card installed in the Dell X30 and connected to the BB through the latest version of Softick Card Export. Maps larger volume did not test ...

Rep: (12)
My Transxend SD 2GB scanned about 20 minutes. I stretched out over 5,000 files (including dll, mp3, jpg, zip). Good program...
: offtopic:
Dear moderators! For the second time I'm trying to raise the reputation of a person at the forum, and try me "zatraivaetsya". The first time I got a warning. What is waiting for me now?

Post has been editedFreepaul - 22.09.06, 11:37

Rep: (418)
FreePaul @ 22.09.06 12:33:54
Dear moderators! For the second time I'm trying to raise the reputation of a person at the forum, and try me "zatraivaetsya". The first time I got a warning. What is waiting for me now?

Yes figs knows, maybe a bug of some kind. You, if you see this - then click on the "Report to Moderator" that at you not think that's all. Threefold increase in canceled,brut , No offense, but the one from himself added :)

Rep: (0)
kachyal half a day through gprs and there are no setup Fail computer and want to try the card 2 Gb if you can lay out the cab of the program interesting reviews will blagodaren.ili it not for the PDA?

Post has been editedCherkess - 03.11.06, 19:28

Rep: (148)
Cherkess , Well in the header are written
brut
Despite the fact that the program is designed to dannya BB

Rep: (10)
perezaleyte pliz zalil.ru or somewhere else !!! atachi not plow

Rep: (279)
rust921 ,
attachi plow perfectly. now just shake. catch bugs at home.

Rep: (10)
vorken ,
I caught

Rep: (38)
On the old map I dug up the phone records of two years ago ...

I almost burst into tears ... :(
brut , thank you.

solberg ,
What have I told you then, eh?

Rep: (38)
brut , :)))
Thanks for the program!

PS: So it turns out that - the data completely from the card is not removed? And any nerd can recover data from my card?

An interesting program. And there is a similar PDA?

Rep: (3)
If I was the PDA would have thought a couple of weeks. Try to make a full scan of your card on the PDA, he will think very long and there is a high probability of data loss

Long time working with this prog works on hurray. Restored to my memory card, all data is formatted, almost 4 gig. Difficult voostanovitsya those deleted data that others have written. Therefore, it is effective when the restore files or immediately after deleting (formatting) or to download on the support of other data. By the way, the program works with the lost data on the computer, only a condition:
1. The screw must be divided into two regions (device).
2. A reconstitutable area should voostanavlivatsya on the device on which there is a free memory size of more than 2 times (otherwise hang the device).

Post has been editedflintmm - 21.01.07, 23:40

Rep: (-1)
"Unexpected end of archive", his mother's leg: angry: twice pumped - to no avail. perezaleyte somewhere else, very urgent programmulina

Murtaza , http://rapidshare.com/files/13652934/Sandi...v3.0_3.rar.html Although I and header of all downloaded normally.

Rep: (-1)
2 BRUT- thank earned: yahoo:

Rep: (734)
PS: So it turns out that - the data completely from the card is not removed? And any nerd can recover data from my card?

And the first clever man, who until then thought of was Peter North from the same states (Nona and ever widely known our kompyuternomuNarodoNaseleniyu because deftly snatched someone else's file manager and extraditing him to the world under his Hymenaeus, money and fame ogreb nemeryannom. ..) which is itself on this matter (removal of the desired file) fell, was able to understand how the bill there all piled in the file system and whether you can be saved, restored and wrote utilitku ... first.
And then, to the delight of the audience, let this (these) utility to restore and double as a money and fame ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 3:08