for Titanium plugins. Project O'Dempfi | Skin for Titanium

Rep: (137)
for Titanium plugins. O'Dempfi

version 1.0

Version 2.0 for all resolutions!

Last updated topic:19.05.2011 Mr.

Attached Image

Homepage: Description:
    Eleven (yet) plug-ins in one subject for Titanium.
Compatibility:
    Operating system: WP 6.5, WM 6.5.x ,
    Screen resolution: QVGA, WQVGA
Features:
  • Clearance in a transparent glossy form

• New management unusual and, in my opinion comfortable

• Battery Saving 30% on my touch2 due to lack Mortscript'a hanging in memory
    Plugin list with respect to the theme of their authors:
    • TBGClock

• Titaniumweather

• CVolume

• Pigeon

• CMY Photos

• CMusic

• CLauncher

• QuickNotes Rus

• CNotification

• CAppointments

• ATFatePeople

Installation:
    Put on clean the device!
    After the installation reboot, and after loading the device to produce a single setting
    - Back in the city TitaniumWeather with Moscow on his own.
    Attention!
    You do not need are installing any additional software (such as MortScript, JMLPanex etc.)
    for WQVGA :
    Set a theme and copy the file to a folder\ Windows:
    пїЅ Attached fileO_Dempfi_240x400.zip(3.89 KB)
    Further, all as in the instructions. It is advisable to write in the topic of the work (with screenshots).
Useful links: Mini FAQ:
    Is empty

Download:

Post has been editedgoliyparad - 20.05.11, 11:22
Reason for editing: Design

Rep: (7)
ASG
So the day of the week, you can make the settings, and the skin is also possible to cheat if you can edit the default titanium

Rep: (238)
Day of the week can be made in the registry, do not argue. But it will also be displayed while in other applications (eg calendar), which is not very convenient. And edit Chome, I can not, unfortunately. to know how long something would pile.

ASG, I love and respect the constructive criticism)
1. At the expense of graphic design can argue forever. What can I say, I myself long and hard every time looking for different functional and aesthetic solutions (Bethke in my third since the end of topics such concepts as a binary clock).
1.1 Hours htc style loved by the people and worked well and that's why they are on every other subject.
1.2 At the time of the theme I had a HTC mega (qvga) and that is why plug-ins are small in height and do not look quite appropriate to WQVGA. For some time now I have replaced the unit and now I have permission WVGA. It follows from this that I would use maximum space.
2. Do not quite understand what kind of picture in question. If about a cap, and there the snow with the sun. If about a screen with HTC clock in a couple posts above, it's just for beauty. If you pay attention to it all the information on the screenshot may not be accurate, but advertising advertising)
3 This idea I also attended, but considering that the plug-ins required minimum and all polzuemy people, the need has disappeared by itself. A second human laziness.
Standard titanium group made developers with good experience (based .cpr), receiving for this salary. And I'm just trying to make a "prettier", giving it a couple of hours a day.

P.S.lafafor meant that in tinctures can add hours to the day of the week on the right plug-clock button (I described how to do this a couple of posts above).

Posted 15-01-2011, 23:44:

WarWitcher @ 15.1.2011, 23:38*
Guys, well, do the same for already WVGA) Well oochen request)

I do) Right now completed the plugin Pigeon'a

Rep: (60)
And you can not remove the tab you want? And what is the lot of them too, but the majority I do not polzuyus.Esli so, how?

Rep: (782)
Axel40k
CHomeEditor

Rep: (0)
goliyparad @ 15.01.2011, 23:44*
I do) Right now completed the plugin Pigeon'a

Well basically the dude turned off srazu.A what state is now at work?

WarWitcher,
You're so vain. Many people use the plugin for pigeon'a. At the moment, ready where 30-40%. Now I am engaged for hours and the weather. In their greatest work, because the concept of the last version is not realizable. Trial looking for a good option.

Rep: (432)
goliyparad @ 17.01.2011, 12:24*
Now I am engaged for hours and the weather. They are the biggest job

Well, why are you all so complicate things ... all have got used to these voracious Swipeable hours with a bunch of pictures at each arrow or number. It is much easier to implement a simple lens with a specific font -eg. It should stick this little plaginchik the shell and voila!

Rep: (60)
I use this plugin, like everything, removed unnecessary ChomeEditor tab.
The question is, how can it make the usual hours on today without a weather tab in the background

Rep: (575)
Put + for their efforts!
I did not like switching between plug-ins, comes out as the blind but thanks anyway!

se7en you are likely to believe that this is something combines with a bunch of unnecessary information, etc., etc., written in mort, but I use tbgclock, working without Mort and light as a feather. Actually look at the screenshots and you will understand what I wrote.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Axel40k You can, but it is you need to edit .cpr, because I did not want to do and I will not
dimon2242 in the second version do I want two kinds of control. One of them will meet your needs.

Post has been editedgoliyparad - 20.01.11, 11:27

Rep: (432)
goliyparad @ 20.01.2011, 13:20*
Actually look at the screenshots and you will understand what I wrote.

Yes, thank you understand everything :) offers support tabs titles (Focus_Panel ) To make transparent to obscheprozrachnoy subjects - will superrrr !!!

Post has been editedse7en - 01.02.11, 08:37

Rep: (23)
Installed, Windows 6.5 does not run, titanum remains the same

Rep: (4)
Wqvga landscape at will?

twice put and removed after run

Hello.
Perechetal bunch of information, tried a bunch of skins plugins ... but not naodnom the skins I have not earned the weather and this, too, the error which tovyletayut it does not show anything ... :(

Rep: (7)
Pashak,
What mistakes? The description and screens in the studio

Rep: (575)
goliyparad, Thank!

Rep: (39)
Hello !!! how to change the weather from Moscow to St. Petersburg !!! origin of the weather of the city code ???

Rep: (615)
Subaruboy
how to change the weather from Moscow to St. Petersburg !!! origin of the weather of the city code ???

Peter Code: ASI | RU | RS073 | Saint + Petersburg or so ASI | RU | RS073 | SAINT PETERSBURG
Where does the weather forecast look here:Showaco Titanium Weather

Post has been editedbol123 - 25.02.11, 21:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 4:38