> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VKontakte: Birthday | Export birthdays of sots.seti Vkontakte in the standard calendar

Rep: (24)
VKontakte: birthday (Trial)
Version: 1.5 Trial

Last update of the program in the header:20.12.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Export of anniversaries from the social network Vkontakte to the standard calendar

Description:
Trial Version - Download 5 birthdays.
The full version is also available for download on Android Market.
The price of the full version: 1.5 USD
-----------
Vkontakte birthday synchronizer:
Adding to the standard calendar android birthday reminders to your friends on the social network "Vkontakte" (vkontakte.ru.)

Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? ru.human.vk.birthdayTrial
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...rial-qFDBC.aspx

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Please refrain from Varese in the theme developer.

Download:
version: 1.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/736201/VKBirthdaySyncTrial.apk
Past versions
version: 1.2 Attached fileVKBirthdaySyncTrial.apk (28.85 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 08.02.12, 11:10

Rep: (142)
the price of the full version?
there is no choice of contacts, synchronizing only all?

Minimum price - 0.99 USD (at the Market can not put less)
separation yet, all loaded,
wish to take into account, will be next. versions

Post has been editedrdv111 - 18.12.10, 00:42

Judging by the appearance of evaluation "1" without comment, bug reports and other other appropriate actions can be understood that someone did not like that the full paid version,

I of course also love free software, but still respect and your labor and other programmers and if they want the minimum compensation for their work and support the further application - this is quite normal in my opinion.

In addition, even minutes. monetary relations stimulate work in the development and maintenance of software.

assessment has changed the way)
I bought. I leave a comment on the Market that X10 crashes with an error when trying to sync. Official firmware 2.1. forward correction))

Thank you for your trust.
Corrected as soon as he saw a comment, sorry for the inconvenience.

Checked works.

Post has been editedrdv111 - 18.12.10, 01:18

FC there, but the problem is that the first time you select the calendar, I had a "Nameless". I click on it to write that boot. I went into the calendar effect 0. then tried again, this time issued to choose a single calendar "Russian Holiday" (this is also available for me). again with him, too, the effect of 0. strange that does not show in the choice of calendar calendar directly from Google release your account.
I tried to turn on / off the calendar in the annex to the appropriate calendar - did not help.
strange ...

then there is no Googley account - it is now as it should be, there are a few other added system, but with the standard Calendar - strange,
I will understand, this may be due to the fact that the methods of adding to your default calendar - is not officially documented f-ii (a consequence of this and there is a variety of applications, working with kadenarem).

Most likely your problem is - that in 1.6, 2.2, 2.1, the difference between these methods, we will understand.

If it turns out that it is unrealistic to make 2.1 - not a problem of money - or rather, do not worry. (But should not be such)

rdv111,
money can not buy happiness. want to work))) because the thing is very, very useful, but you could still select certain contacts or to exclude some of their list, then the application and all would be priceless :)

Another fix to the convenience store,
please check the possible addition of both standard (ring, calendars with names) and the google account calendars.

rdv111,
Now I try to look)
Khimich with the phone once again something nachudil and pray to download)))

you will not believe: the result is still zero, even if you select a calendar from your account :(
Same thing with "Russian holidays."
but I'm sure you could do it)))

filled version with a request to write a report on the error when a mail with the necessary text,
then there will be written, it may very well help in the application performance.

At the moment, the error caused by the fact that the API used not documented and may vary from version to version.

It gives me this error:
Unrknown URL content: //com.android.calendar/events

by the way, I have added you on skype

Post has been editedXtence - 18.12.10, 04:24

Rep: (77)
Somehow uninteresting for such 30 rubles to pay honestly. be added the transfer of photos and, for example, contacts, auto-correction numbers - come off even for a great price

Post has been editedqwerty2105 - 18.12.10, 08:14

qwerty2105
Appendix done taking into account the fact that the normal load birthdays for android is not, and sync your phone, pictures, etc. there VK Sync

Yes, finally I figured out sort of like now should work on versions below 2.2

Rep: (77)
rdv111,
Yeah, phones pumps crooked, I manually recorded.

qwerty2105,
Well, the next version will search for the phone profiles on the following principle:
1) Gather all friends
2) Each user is a mobile phone and provides an adequate view
3) looking for a phone in the contact list
3.1) The phone is found - the avatar is added to the phone records, it is possible to add your home phone
3.2) The phone can not be found - avatar, name surname, phone added to the list of non-existent
4) A list of unfound contacts with the proposal to add them in the phone book.

Rep: (17)
If 2.1 is running and there is a possibility to buy the program past the convenience store, I would like to know the conditions of purchase.

Hooray, guaranteed works on 2.1 and 2.2!
It should work on any version from 1.6

! Thank you so much for helping the user Xtence testing platform 2.1!

Sp1Ls,

2.1 runs,
any problems can be solved as soon as possible,
price - the minimum possible at the convenience store - 0.99 USD,
Payment through Google checkout
can be purchased directly from the convenience store, buying software algorithm is shown in forumsavagemessiahzine.com -
Buying paid programs in the market

Unfortunately past acquisition of the Market is not possible, bring apologies for any inconvenience.

Post has been editedrdv111 - 18.12.10, 23:37

Rep: (544)
Trial version has taken off with an error after attempting to download birthdays. re-entry into the program, she did not remember my username and password ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/17/20, 05:10