> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD | [IPhone] [iPad] RPG

Rep: (93)
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD
Version: 5.1

Last update of the game in the header:08.10.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
three-dimensional RPG.

Description:
Aralon: Sword and Shadow - a spectacular three-dimensional RPG designed for iOS devices that will bring players 30 hours of fun. Aralon: Sword and Shadow is one of the most anticipated games of the year - a co-production Galoobeth Games and Mark Jones. The game will be completely free in the environment, the opportunity to play three races - human, elf and a troll, in four classes - warrior, mage, thief and a ranger. You can set the character's gender and appearance. Moreover, each class will have their abilities. In short - this is what we've been waiting on iOS devices for a long time.

Video

Passage of the main plot in Russian

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aralon-swor...d399045373?mt=8

Download: Aralon 5.1 version for jail and without

Archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 08.10.14, 21:03
Reason for editing: Updated

Rep: (2)
Rules of the game, just oblivion in the pocket.

Rep: (6)
on 3g operatives lacking)))

Rep: (12)
denger68 @ 15.12.2010, 19:26*
Rules of the game, just oblivion in the pocket.

One would have to schedule more Infinity Blade, then prices would not it have been ...

Rep: (22)
the graphics are not the most important thing in the game - the gameplay is not. And the atmosphere of a real RPG - then price it will not be with any graphics.

Post has been editediSeven - 16.12.10, 06:13

Rep: (24)
Posraveniyu with beta has become more stable, and it seemed to me improved graphics)

Rep: (57)
tightly hangs at clothing shoes that lie in a chest at the beginning of the game (the current one in on me so?

Rep: (24)
I have the same

Rep: (22)
Shoes which lie in a chest in the room? I took - put. Everything works perfectly. Dressed without problems. 3gs 16GB body.

Rep: (6)
Feil, under aypad not resize interfeysa.On as ayfone.Kamera constantly confused, instead of right-left can catch up or down.

Rep: (834)
too normalek fly-shaking here
Prosha 4.1,3GS;)

Rep: (35)
On 3g is almost no brakes on low settings

Post has been editedweater - 15.12.10, 22:09

Rep: (1589)
Boots in the first room did not wear - flies. Camera to "listen" to put in the settings invert the axis y.
The game is excellent. While 6LVL. It is interesting to see how big the world is. I liked to wander through dungeons.

Rep: (0)
On my iPod 2g 8GB crashes after clicking on New Game.
but once booted yet, then get out of the house and took off, too, look forward to updates!

in some caves identity does not come instantly Wisnu \ touch 3g 32GB 4.0ios

on the boat who was leaving the thread? identity vis (((

Rep: (51)
The header says version 1.0, and 2.0 in tuna. Maybe glitches because you slipped earlier version than officially sold :)

aiti1980, was what that Betka, moget it: happy: and a bit more weight was written

Post has been editedkraba - 15.12.10, 23:11

Rep: (19)
I played a little bit, if you understand what a game it gets interesting)) who does not know the English. Moreover just stupid not to be clear about what the game ...)

Rep: (33)
The header says version 1.0, and 2.0 in tuna. Maybe glitches because you slipped earlier version than officially sold?

I understand the developers just released a new version of lightning with bug fixes

Rep: (827)
Excellent game - the graphics are super, not hampers (at the minimum salary of course), I'll play it. PS wore shoes: P

Version 2.0
- fixed bugs
- increased stability

Post has been editediSeven - 20.07.11, 08:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 10:33