> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance | [IPhone] From Gameloft + DLC

Rep: (511)
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Version: 1.1.7

Last update of the game in the header:11.05.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Sci-fi shooter is back! Get ready to go to a whole new level of the game on your Apple device!
Since the events taking place in the first episode, it took 6 years.
Mankind got involved in a bloody civil war between the central government and the self-styled orbiting satellites Alliance humans and aliens - a new organization with a mysterious origin and program. Warden Cal left troops N.O.V.A. many years ago and now lives together with other colonists on the planet Scorpius.
But the war has invaded even in this peaceful place ...

Better, faster, stronger!
- New enemies with new and improved tactics, better yet implemented due to a gyroscope
- Various weapons and strengthening
- A more diversified gameplay: run, shoot, fall, drive a motorbike, fly on the huge plane and shoot the laser
- The game has become even more fun - it can play 10 players in 10 multiplayer maps
- Build a career and improve their position in the standings
- Open new locations with amazing graphics, fully optimized for the Retina display
- You played the first N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance? Then you are waiting for additional bonuses.

Since the events taking place in the first episode, it took 6 years.
Mankind got involved in a bloody civil war between the central government and the self-styled orbiting satellites Alliance humans and aliens - a new organization with a mysterious origin and program. Warden Cal left troops N.O.V.A. many years ago and now lives together with other colonists on the planet Scorpius.
But the war has invaded even in this peaceful place ...

Unparalleled company for one player:
- 12 chapters that will guide you through the inhospitable, but amazingly beautiful place to Orbit
- Lots of weapons, including a pair pistol, assault rifle, shotgun, automatic shotgun, sniper rifle, launcher, grenade launcher, plazmometov alien, flamethrower and laser rifle alien turrets, fragmentation grenades, mines
- 3 special abilities that will help to break the defense: Freezing and Disc for melee attacks
- A large variety of enemies, to more intense games

Video

What's New 1.1.7:
Multiplayer Map Pack 1 delivers 3 additional multiplayer maps, featuring brand-new battlefields:
- Floating Rocks: These low-orbit platforms were designed as opulent resorts. Now they're desirable vantage points. This map provides the ideal environment for close-range conflict between small teams. Hold the high ground to rain gunfire down on enemies. But one misstep can lead to a quick trip to the planet's surface.
- Aquarius Beach: This facility once housed hundreds of N.O.V.A. trainees. Now, it's a mid-range killing field with prime sniper nests and plenty of natural cover. But do not get comfortable in one spot; many paths make it easy to flank the unaware. The ability to adapt to interior and exterior combat is key to survival here.
- Icy Bridge: This vast Volterite mining complex uses an energy field to stay suspended between mountains. While you can walk on this field, it does not obstruct weapons. It's great for getting the drop on unsuspecting targets, but provides no cover from counterattacks. Large teams often vie for control of the strategic center facility.

Get 10 free XP levels in multiplayer.

Better protection against hacking thanks to bug fixes.

Homepage: http://www.near-orbit-vanguard-alliance.com/
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/n-o-v-a-2-n...d400901088?mt=8

Download:
Version 1.1.7
Download the DLC: Attached fileDocuments.rar (2.08 KB)
(DLC opens 3 new maps for multiplayer. Documents folder from the archive to throw<acronym title = 'User Applications>nova2 '>in the game folder</ acronym>throughiFunBox )
Mac version: reference

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 11.08.15, 16:16

Rep: (33)
As it turns Tipo continued from the point where the finished ?! or how?!

Rep: (0)
Prompt, I take off in aytyuns no place says even freely 3 giga ..

Rep: (1588)
It when unpacking takes a lot of space.

Rep: (93)
Something is not interesting, I think the same thing. Apart from minor improvements graphics.

Rep: (3)
Steels prettier, at least should pass

Post has been editediSeven - 17.12.10, 10:46

Rep: (83)
For those with flies -HArod

Post has been editedFykler - 16.12.10, 17:22

Rep: (8)
first novel did not like this ... although it has improved in terms of the count, but remained the same tediousness (for me)
removed in a minute (on my tache 8gb hold gigs of the game just a luxury xA)

Rep: (56)
ua16 @ 16.12.2010, 18:31*
first novel did not like ...

similar ... it's like Crysis on the PC. Yes, beautiful, but soulless and absolyunto besmyslenno ...

Rep: (51)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nq0sFR7DvkHe withdrew gameplay video

Rep: (1)
Tell me how to get 3 mission? There's simply stupid to throw all, or anything else to do with the crap that ray of white light?

Rep: (2)
A living creature knows when these miracle on Ipad will, incidentally agree completely soulless and boring at the game, it makes sense only in multiplayer play

Rep: (5)
: Hemp:: hemp: Here's a game: D

Rep: (33)
Well I Do not Know ... then complain about the management, the actual control has not been, and is convenient to all neatly arranged ...
As for me transcripts, bought, and I do not regret ... I will networker is now hewing)

Rep: (425)
Normal control .... Who needs it is possible to change the layout of buttons ... Toy generally good: lol:

Rep: (446)
iNIKEL @ 17.12.2010, 16:49*
Normal control .... Who needs it is possible to change the layout of buttons ... Toy generally good

+1

ua16, but for me Battlefield tediousness.
Incidentally that's where the management is awful (I advise you to watch and then write about nova).
Already I pass Level 2.

Rep: (106)
Level in multiplayer games is the process of the passed or where your level? 0_o

Rep: (4)
It is like the multiplayer ... In the company did not even try to play :))

Rep: (1)
of the game just like the graphics ... expectations were not fulfilled only time in vain killed.

Rep: (0)
when added to aytyuns pops up an error, although free 4 gig memory .. or older devaysakh game is not coming? iphone 3g 3.1.3

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (59)
Perhaps there where there is no place aytyuns

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 20:33