59 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> News from the world of software for Android OS | Review of news from the world of software
freemsk1
Message#1
14.12.10, 22:24
piece of a whole
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2112
Check in: 20.11.07
Sony xperia x

Новости Software download

Attached Image

The topic was created to discuss announcements of software for Android OS

News template
[size = 4] [color = "darkblue"] [CENTER] Headline News [/ CENTER] [/ color] [/ size]
[CENTER] Picture, if available [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER] More pictures if available [/ SPOILER]
The text of the news itself.
[RIGHT] Source>>>[/ RIGHT] for those who want to publish the news, following the example of the topic "News of smart watches"

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 23.02.17, 11:23
Reason for editing: Subject activity
Windows 7
Message#22
26.01.11, 08:20
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1140
Check in: 30.06.09
Apple iPhone X

qwas90 @ 23.1.2011, 7:13*
How not to hear ??? Search Pandora KMPlayer

bad km on android done
arhangel_87
Message#23
27.01.11, 09:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1231
Check in: 03.01.10
Apple iPhone 6

Evgeny Kaspersky reported that Kaspersky Labrator is preparing to release a protective product for Android devices.

It is planned to present a novelty at the World Mobile Congress on February 15, 2011 in Barcelona.

The protective version for Android will include: anti-theft (Anti-Theft), filter unwanted calls and SMS, privacy protection of contacts and antivirus.

It is noted that when buying on the website of Kaspersky Lab, the new Mobile Security in Russia will cost the previous 720 rubles.

The price of the application in the Android Market is not disclosed, but it is especially noted that a pleasant surprise will await the buyers.
http://androidmarket.ru

That's it;) And just yesterday, the Release Candidate version came to me.
And do not say that there are no viruses on the android, and so on ... I haven’t seen them on the WM c simboy)))
I need Casper because of other useful features.

Post has been editedarhangel_87 - 27.01.11, 09:54

--------------------
iPhone 6 + Nexus 5 + iPad mini 2 Retina
Nokia 6681+Samsung i5700 Spica+iPhone 2g+HTC Legend+Archos 7 HT v2+iPod 1gen+Acer e101+HTC HD2iPhone 3gs+Samsung n7000 note
BOJIKOJIAK
Message#24
28.01.11, 23:47
ⓋⓄⓁⓀ
[offline]

Messages 2853
Check in: 02.06.07
Xiaomi Mi 3

I have almost completely stopped visiting the software section since everything was broken into categories. It used to be somehow more convenient. You open a common trash can, and you see all the updates and stuff ... And now you have to tack on each section, so that you can take a look at all the new items ... Too lazy :) Maybe, of course, I'm just so lazy, but if not, then the news topic of the software not so popular ...
This is the question I have for those who are watching the software more closely than I am: I saw softin on the apple - the dream of a man who came to the ear :) (I really want to believe that this is not about me :)) This program changes the frequency of recorded sounds to the music, pulling out the notes that are needed, as a result, you can read the song as a verse to the rhythm (cool, probably, the rappers without hearing will be: D), then start, and the monotonous mumbling of the not strong breaking voice turns into a song :) where so even a dog howl d music envelope in quite adequate howling :) Here.
If I missed the release of this software for the droid, plz poke into her Temko on the forum, and if it isn’t yet, did anyone hear the thread about its fate on the droid? What? Where? When? I do not write a question in the topic of searching for software, as I very much doubt the existence of this program, but what the hell is not joking?

freemsk1,And what have the frozen biline cyberpick and the news? :) The bee is cool, but I, like that, I can not trace the connection :) I offer mydroidrepainted in blue, since such a trend has gone ... He, like, exclusively drew for this forum :) And for oneinscriptionsit is possible to replace one word, and also, to paint. So we will reduce everything to a common denominator. The more monotony, the more it looks like an order :)

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 29.01.11, 00:13

--------------------
:-(
Trinitronrus
Message#25
30.01.11, 00:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 563
Check in: 06.09.10
Apple iPhone 6

BOJIKOJIAK @ 01/28/2011, 11:47 PM*
And what have the frozen cyberpuff

Android 3.0 Honeycomb. For details in google
BOJIKOJIAK
Message#26
30.01.11, 03:10
ⓋⓄⓁⓀ
[offline]

Messages 2853
Check in: 02.06.07
Xiaomi Mi 3

Trinitronrus @ 01/30/2011, 01:56*
Android 3.0 Honeycomb. For details in google

For answers like "google", next time I will be minus, because the information portal is being made to have information on it, and not send it to nowhere. IMHO links should lead from Google here, and not vice versa.

I am aware of the third droid, because for a year now, as I have a Nexus 1st appeared, and I have always been interested in updating the system. The answer does not clarify - what have the bee in the head of the program news topic? To her, then, a place in the topic of google news ... And in general - the question was not addressed to you :) I have the same question for all - at the expense of software, the sound of music converting.

Windows 7 @ 01/26/2011, 09:20*
bad km on android done

Nick makes to ask again: "Did you do bad?" Or "Poor, what did you do?" :)

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 30.01.11, 03:30

--------------------
:-(
mmc
Message#27
01.02.11, 12:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 307
Check in: 14.06.06

Mr. REM Esq. @ 12.24.2010, 08:45*
Wait a bit. Now Inesoft is preparing Cash Organizer for Android.
The approximate first version of Cash Organizer will be released in the middle or end of January 2011.

Well, where is it, eh? really want to .... :-)
but off-forum in general they wrote about December ...

Post has been editedmmc - 01.02.11, 12:12

--------------------
Nexus 5x 32GB Mint
potter46
Message#28
02.02.11, 22:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Check in: 24.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

To whom interestno here comes the development of Rockbox for Android, there is something to test already.
http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/AndroidPort
Datos
Message#29
02.02.11, 22:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1199
Check in: 10.10.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

For those who have not watched the broadcast from Google I | O. In your own words:

1. Honeycomb is alive. Works pancake. Quite fluently, although I slowed down a couple of times. From pictures and videos on the Internet - no different. I was pleased with the adaptation of the heap of applications for tablets + add. graphics effects during transitions, choices, rolls, etc. Not pleased - not a single word was said about the Honeycomb to communicators. It seems that this is a separate branch for tablets and everything ....

2. New graphics engine in Honeycomb, which greatly simplifies the use of hardware acceleration for developers. It was said in such a way that now any application with animation effects will quietly use an accelerator, and in the code it is almost one line.

2a Now 2D graphics can use hardware acceleration.

3. Ponofunctional online market. www.market.android.com (while the Russian version practically doesn’t do anything), which will allow you to link your device to it, payment card or payment instructions for OPPS, select the application and say “buy” - then it will come “by air” directly to the phone if there is internet. It will be possible to get a lot of phones on one account and it will be clear that from the programs on which one of them costs. The remaining functions of the market are also available in the web version - reviews, similar programs, etc. Funny - you can say “tweet” on the program in the web market, go with madibla to twitter and click on the link - the market will load and it will find this application.

4. The ability to pay for applications or content from within programs. In fact, the same account binding is used with the same payment methods and telephone. Immediately get the content or program through the air. A good example would be soon a game Tap-Tap Revenge for Android, in which you buy mp3 songs and then play a game based on them (and also see the songs in the player).

5. New system of pop-up notifications in the Honeycomb interface - something similar to pop-up messages like Skype in Windows, only with the ability to close them randomly.

In short, Honeycomb in color. The birth of a new system and interface. It turned out great. Poor sharpening just under the tablets. But this tablet is definitely not enough. Beautiful, fast, more or less sleek and licked.

Look like that's it.

--------------------
History: Palm m125, m135, E, E2, Treo 650, Mitaq RS132, Asus A636 + Fujitsu Pocket Loox, HTC Touch 3G, Touch 2, Hero + Apple 3GS, Google Nexus 1, SGS, Galaxy TAB, Google Nexus S (2.3 .4) + HTC Legend (2.2) + SGS2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy TAB, HTC Desire2, SGS3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X
NEJRO
Message#30
02.02.11, 23:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1828
Check in: 03.07.06
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

I think it will be interesting to doctors at last that Vidal appeared for Android
http://www.webvidal.ru/Sp_PocketPC.aspx

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S II>Samsung Galaxy S III>Samsung Galaxy Note II>Samsung Galaxy S IV>Samsung Galaxy S V>Samsung Galaxy S VI>Samsug Galaxi S7 Edge + Gear S3
arhangel_87
Message#31
03.02.11, 06:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1231
Check in: 03.01.10
Apple iPhone 6

https://market.android.com/The desktop web version of the market has opened.
New large Android Market interface makes it easy to find the applications you need. You can send apps directly to your Android device with just a few clicks. The interface also features social features: you can share apps with friends via Twitter. And you can read and write reviews about apps right on the Android Market from the web or from your device.

As for the applications that you have already purchased and downloaded, you can log in to the site using your Google account and click on “My Market Account” to see all the applications that you have bought or downloaded. This makes it very easy to manage all your applications.

From herehttp://habrahabr.ru/blogs/android/113061/

Post has been editedarhangel_87 - 03.02.11, 06:58

--------------------
iPhone 6 + Nexus 5 + iPad mini 2 Retina
Nokia 6681+Samsung i5700 Spica+iPhone 2g+HTC Legend+Archos 7 HT v2+iPod 1gen+Acer e101+HTC HD2iPhone 3gs+Samsung n7000 note
shadow_405
Message#32
11.02.11, 22:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 714
Check in: 12.10.08
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

NEJRO @ 02.02.2011, 23:58*
I think it will be interesting to doctors at last that Vidal appeared for Androidhttp://www.webvidal.ru/Sp_PocketPC.aspx

It is, of course, good, it is quite convenient to read. but only 200 drugs are free of charge, and most importantly, you need a permanent connection to the Internet.
Thefury
Message#33
18.02.11, 14:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1056
Check in: 26.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

I do not know where to put it. So here's what's the matter.

Dr.Web anti-virus system carries out the campaign "Big Heart of Dr.Web" You can get a completely free license key for a year to yourself and your friend (preferably to your friend, of course :)). The promotion is valid until March 8th.
Promotion page

I think it is worth taking while they give for free. At least because of the black \ white lists for calls \ SMS

Post has been editedThefury - 18.02.11, 14:08
W.Master
Message#34
22.02.11, 17:55
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56397
Check in: 06.01.08
HTC One X

Maxsus96,
Spb Mobile Shell 5.0 News

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
"Not gods burn pots"(anonymous ancient Greek)
Culibin
Message#35
23.02.11, 19:12
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1409
Check in: 30.09.07

ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) is an easy way to add a new contact to your smartphone’s address book: just take a photo of your business card and save the contact.

Only until February 25: 80% discount!

Take for 58 rubles instead of 300, while promo-action!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a...e=search_result

Post has been editedCulibin - 23.02.11, 19:12
Aminazin
Message#36
03.03.11, 21:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 460
Check in: 07.01.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Ghisler is looking for Total Commander beta testers for android (link).
Vyacheslav-s
Message#37
06.03.11, 08:04
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1706
Check in: 24.03.10
Lenovo A830

Good news,
ghisler writes that Total Commander for Android will be free and without ads.
W.Master
Message#38
09.03.11, 12:22
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56397
HTC One X

Vyacheslav-S @ 03/06/2011, 08:04*
ghisler writes that Total Commander for Android will be free and without ads.

The main thing is that it should be the same version, not two different ones - one “free”, the other “no ads”.

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
engin_r
Message#39
14.03.11, 01:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 395
Check in: 13.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Mr. REM Esq. @ 12.24.2010, 07:45*
In himwill be importdata from Cash Organizer WM.To do this in one of the next update will beoption addeddata export for Cash Organizer for Android. The approximate first version of Cash Organizer will be released in the middle or end of January 2011.

So it is unclear - and what, it is trite to make import from VM version to standardized, as it is there,qif-file orxls-Table, and then just make the export from the program already "inside" the Android device, as it follows from the simple logic of the interaction of devices and database standards, it will NOT work ??? Unclear essence "special export for Android ".

I, for example, going to Android, before selling the VM body, just leaked the base (shared file and separately (for greater insurance)) in qif and xls files. And for several months now I have been writing bookkeeping on a piece of paper and I am waiting intensively for CashOrg. I will wait.

We are all ready to help the developer with what we can. But the train is worth it. Until.I will studythe other day Toshl, Financisto, Daily Money, TIE Your Money, Easy Money - all of a sudden someone has come up or already approached ...

--------------------
Psion S3, S5MX, Revo; ... Palm T | T3; ... ASUS P320 + SDHC 4Gb (class4), HTC Touch HD + SDHC 8Gb (class6); ...
GOOGLE:) HTC Desire + SDHC 16Gb (class10); HTC One X 32Gb; LG G2 D802; XRN5
W.Master
Message#40
18.03.11, 17:07
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56397
HTC One X

solovo @ 03/18/2011, 08:13*
10 programs for Android, which I constantly use when traveling.
Hot news from the world of software for Android, usersolovouses these programs !!!
Maybe on the ORT in the final program for the week to show the plot?

Your message has been moved to the topic:Set "must have"

--------------------
iXtremeFROST
Message#41
19.03.11, 15:46
Legend of Gotham
[offline]

Messages 349
Check in: 04.07.10
Honor 9

QIPin his group onFacebookannounced the release of the beta version of QIP for Andorid in early April, while the multi-protocol client is currently debugging.

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6253...63&comments
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=210...63&comments

Post has been editedixf - 19.03.11, 15:55

--------------------
LG GT 540>Galaxy nexus>iPhone 5>WileyFox Swift>iPhone 5>Honor 9

59 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 22:02