VkVideo | Robbing links to watch videos from Vkontakte

Rep: (18)
VkVideo
version: alpha

Last update of the program in the header:14.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
I wrote a program for extracting links to videos from a contact so that you can watch them on my device. As I understand it, the owners of Archos 5 (who I am) and the owners of devices with firmware will be most likely to like this stray< 2.2.

I’m not a programmer, actually, and generally sat down for the Android SDK for the first time, but everything works for me)) so we don’t swear much, but try to help me fix the jambs.

Attention! The program itself is not a player, it only extracts the link and already transfers it to the player installed to your player. Therefore, in the case of, for example, everything will work flawlessly with ARCHOS 5, if you play through the "Media Center", on the other devices it is most likely that you will not be able to play all the videos.

How it works:

1. Put the program from the link
2. Openstandard browser
3. We go on vkontakte (while it works only through vkontakte.ru, vk.com will do it later)
4. Log in if not logged in and find the desired video and click on it.
5. A window opens where you can choose how to open the link. select "View via vkvideo"
6. We are waiting .... then the page for the VKontakte login opens, fill in the user and password and press the input,
7. We wait while the program finds the link
8. Choose a suitable video player to view

You can also open the vkvideo program by the icon, insert a link to the video there and click the open button, after which we follow steps 6-8

Personally, I have saved my VKontakte login in the program, and now I always skip step 6, but I don’t have anything to normally test, unsubscribe as you have, saved or not.

Especially worried

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: alpha
Attached fileVkVideo.apk(56.67 KB)

Download: version: beta
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/729999/VkVideo_beta.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedcaguar - 16.12.10, 23:21

Rep: (0)
thank

LG GT 540. 1.6 everything works well

Immediately after I release a new version)Vkvideo beta I do not know how to edit the header - it says no rights.
cho new

- English localization
- vk.com link support
- disabled unnecessary libraries as a result of which the file was halved

Attached files

Attached fileVkVideo_beta.apk(24.32 KB)

Post has been editedtophel - 14.12.10, 23:35

Rep: (11)
Is Opera Mini planned for support?

Rep: (142)
tophel
to steal, a great mind is not necessary. besides a lot of ways))
thanks for the program :)
but besides streaming video, a jump for viewing offline is possible? if also combined with audio recordings, the program would simply not have a price: happy:

And yet, the program shows a video from my page, from search and other people's pages does not work. It would also be nice to make the latest files in the program and download video from VKontakte.

And yet, the program shows a video from my page, from search and other people's pages does not work. It would also be nice to make the latest files in the program and upload video from VK Contacts

It is necessary for the browser to go to a new page with the video, and not open it on the same.
In general, either always click not on the video image, butby his name or after the video opens on the same page, click go to comments . I think about the latest files and download. may appear in the next version.

Xtence @ 12.15.2010, 03:52*
but besides streaming video, a jump for viewing offline is possible? if they were combined with audio recordings, the program would simply not have a price

In principle, you can make a jump, but this is already illegal: blush:
If combined with audio recordings, then the program will no longer be called VkVideo)) Maybe I will, but it will already be another program.

u8230 2.1 works, it extracts the link, but has not yet found a player that opens =) In principle, yxplayer should, but it does not appear in the list of programs through which it can be opened. The standard player does not take =) We need a player that can open streaming video

Rep: (36)
author - write to admins in contact - they can even pay you software development - why the hell is not joking.)

author - write to admins in contact - they can even pay you software development - why the hell is not joking.)

Just so they already dispersed. They can only demand from the author for the distribution of programs for , In contact '' without their knowledge

Rep: (43)
great program. I have on milestone the video from the contact intercepts and plays with a standard player. thanks to the developer.
a small remark. the program does not know how to switch to landscape mode.

Rep: (22)
By the way, who wants to download video from a contact, in addition to this program, you need to use XWindDown, and flv plays yxplayer perfectly

Rep: (142)
Just so they already dispersed. They can only demand from the author for the distribution of programs for , In contact '' without their knowledge

will not require. then they would demand from many applications in the same contact the same denyushek

In principle, you can make a jump, but this is already illegal: blush:

99.5% 4dpa - illegal software)))))))) so I don’t think that they will cut off hands for a harmless program) although of course you decide))

Rep: (1)
But on xperia x10 which player does it play?

tophel do it either optionally or automatically so that the link to the video is copied to the clipboard and you can manually open whatever you want) well, and at the same time it will be possible to download)

true_O_o

it is not difficult, catch with copying to the buffer. still fixed a bug with video from groups. they have a link in a different format therefore did not open.
By the way, I also recommend XWindDown for downloads. better I still will not do the download manager))

Attached files

Attached fileVkVideo_v0.1.apk(24.86 KB)

Post has been editedtophel - 16.12.10, 22:25
Reason for editing: upd

thank! Now I can create anything with the video))
would put + but so far they’re not "allowed" .. so put someone thread instead of me

Post has been editedtrue_O_o - 16.12.10, 22:49

As for the video download! At the opening, I chose a real player, which in its turn gave out 3 points, have a look, download, and something else! I clicked on download, it seems while it’s swinging)

Rep: (39)
Writes that the connection is closed by the provider. What's the problem?

VIDROID @ 12/17/2010, 1:15 PM*
Looks that the connection is closed by the provider. What is the problem?

something very strange. where writes, at what point?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 15:59