paladin7
Message#1
14.12.10, 18:54
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6184
Check in: 15.05.06
Sony Xperia X Compact

Attached fileTPC_10_BIOS__29_12_2010.zip(1.71 MB)
DiscussionOdeon TPC-10
Description | Discussion � | Purchase �

Review and update instructions.
BIOS + instruction. Express6Maxim9Thanks for the link to the off site.Attached fileTPC_10_BIOS__29_12_2010.zip(1.71 MB)

Mini Faq linksfromSani89.

Say "thank you" by raising your reputation! No need to write messages like "thank you, you are the best"! If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Useful links:

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 16.08.18, 15:28
Reason for editing: marker
Cat Serval
Message#22
24.12.10, 05:47
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 133
Check in: 15.09.08
Acer Iconia Tab W510

Tell me how from here:http://android-x86.moonman.dk/use the viewpad10-20101223_usb.img option ??? (what to do with it?)
WILDC @ T
Message#23
24.12.10, 09:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Check in: 05.09.10
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

by the way, I stumbled upon this info about the android, as soon as I’ll check it out, bios with the del button is called - if there is a usb keyboard, I don’t even know the existing 3 buttons: sveta: if you find out, feel free to write.
WILDC @ T
Message#24
24.12.10, 14:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

In general, I report such a situation; the mouse connects without problems using the links above; I downloaded one of the assemblies, well, in the sense of the iso image, installed the ultraiso on a USB flash drive and microsd, it works there and there, I have a wifi touch panel, a button Home and the power button went from it to the Internet through the wifi point, everything is in principle normal, I will dig further, by the way the version shows 2.2.1: rofl :, the image by the way put this viewpad10-20101223
stelz83
Message#25
24.12.10, 16:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 06.05.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

You can watch the screenshots of the installed android in work, if there is a possibility of video in general)
WILDC @ T
Message#26
24.12.10, 18:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

Photo fasteners in the car, assembled from two holders for a cell phone, the only problem because of the cold suckers are badly holding it is necessary two more to buy I think it even with a margin and a guarantee, the only problem is in our okay everything has been swept up for the new year, probably for gifts! : lol:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedWILDC @ T - 27.12.11, 15:10
garrik1961
Message#27
25.12.10, 11:09
Local
[online]

Messages 155
Check in: 26.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

WILDC @ T @ 12.24.2010, 14:52*
Well, in the sense of an iso image, installed using a ultraiso on a USB flash drive and microsd, it works both there and there,

You can paint it in stages as it was installed, something is working out for me ....

--------------------
Right way, go comrades ...
Cat Serval
Message#28
25.12.10, 17:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Acer Iconia Tab W510

Something I tried today iso Androida to unpack and on the card, and on USB, and with the active partition, and without (although with active only on the FAT) - nothing happened ... WILDC @ T, if not hard, you can read more You can tell how to launch an android, even without screenshots: rolleyes:
And I also press the to-do button, and instead of the BIOS, a menu of operating system selection appears, where only one seven is understandable ...
Kuzav
Message#29
25.12.10, 19:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 06.10.07
Google nexus 5

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
I write for the first time on the forum, so do not kick much.
Here, I bought myself such a device, or rather, almost one.
History ... ordered myself in the CONNECTED ViewSonic VP10. It costs 229000r.
Brought.
Two axes: Android 1.6 and Windows 7. RAM 1 Gb, hard disk 16Gb. WiFi, Bluetooth, G-sensor CD: driver and windows7 Home Premium (licensed). 220V charger and instructions. 3G NO !! There is a connector, but there is no modem. Blurred on the future. While we are quietly smoking and waiting ...

Set up wifi. Bluetooth easily found my HTC 4G. By the way, the bottom button turns Wifi and Bluetooth on and off. I connected the wireless keyboard and the mouse, everything is fine (without them, it is not convenient for me to install and configure, and normal use is normal).

I don't know how to use Windows without Office, so I installed it right away (Word, Excell, Access, Point).
The most primitive browser is Maxthon 1.6, AcrobatReader, and of a trifle (PuntoSwitch, GmailNotifier ...).
Guided that the program in general (as far as possible) did not eat resources.
Plus, I think that there is no, and antivirus should be.
For a long time he understood that the most not greedy. Forums, reviews ...
Generally chose COMODO.
http://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/antivirus.php
Small requirements, Free, updates, Russian language.

I connected an external 3G modem (MF 626 unlocked). Works great.

Without this set of software, my tablet is simply useless. (this is just my opinion !!!)

Look like that's it. In the sense of everything !!! AT ALL ... no more space left.

Free 1.5-2.5 Gb for the system itself. The paging file is minimal (stamped by the system), well, the basket takes something. In general, the rest is only on microSD. If the documents are ok, but if something else is needed from the software, then there is a dead end. The system tossed tight. 1Gb RAM is definitely not enough !!!

Video from SD works fine. On the home network (via wifi router) the film did not slow down (a couple of House MD series). Built-in speakers -Havno. So, peep something. Admittedly, the iPad sound is really louder. I connected the speakers and everything is fine. Games did not try. I do not play. Video in VKontakte is.

The battery ... it's hard to say how long it lasts but more than 4 hours. Took to work. He switched on, plugged in a modem, climbed on an Internet, looked at a part of the series in the office and looked at wifi, and at home he dealt with software for him. For the day it was enough, even left.

Okay, I decided to use ANDROID ... I must admit, up to this point I did not come across this axis at all. Russian localization is, but only 40-50%. Very much is not translated. The axis is only for the phone (android 1.6). The device is defined as a phone. Everything that should be in the phone (Search, configuration, access points, networks ...) is And !!! ... of course it does not work !!! And from what?!, There is no 3G modem there and that's it.

In general, a bunch of functions in the system are installed (in English) and are not active. Most original, the Russian keyboard is also NO. Of course, you can put it yourself, but IT SELLS A SERIOUS FIRM without the Russian Claudia. RAVE!!! Maybe just lazy.
Of course, he swung the Russian clave from this forum and set it up.

The G-sensor works, so to speak. Turns the pages when turning the device, but when installing a program using G-sensora, the program (GAMES) does not run. There is no G-sensora in the system (ANDROID 1.6. Of this assembly), it does not define it.

The external modem also did not go (maybe you need dances with a tambourine ..., like on RoverPade with Android 1.6 they launched Highway 150).

SD is determined. But movies (avi) did not go, I did not put additional programs, only what was installed on the tablet.

The mouse connected to the USB worked immediately, without any drivers. Heated a little, but somehow not strained. Once paid attention.

TOTAL:I like the tablet.But Very little memory !!!. RAMs need more. (my opinion!!!).

Having rummaged in an Internet found Iros PD10. Everything is ALSO the MOST, only the brand is not known and the guys offer 2Gb RAM and 32GB HDD. There is an option with Win7 or Android only. This is a completely different matter.
Took here:http://www.invideo.ru/catalog/804

ViewSonic VP10 returned to the CONNECTED. (Of course, all demolished). With the catch that their vaunted tablet with excellent and modern 2 axes is practically not localized on ANDRIOID. He offered the girl (in the store) to type something in Russian ... having suffered for a while, she said that they were taking them without question. And the next day I took Iros PD10 with 2Gb 32Gb HDD RAM. And without Win7. 20990r. all pleasure.

Put Win7 Home Premium. Found a light version. I had to treat myself.
windows_7_home_premium_idimm_edition_v_03_10_32-bit

I inserted an external DVD-drive into USB, rebooted the tablet and calmly went on with the installation. There are two sections, in the larger set Windows. Next on the thumb. After installing ANDROID is not visible. It must be reinstalled.

In general ... ViewSonic VP10, Iros PD10, ADEOD 10 and TEGA V2 are all the same.
I will assume that the progenitor of their TEGAv2. The Australian company has ordered the Chinese, but those already rivet for whom ... I will not argue.
What exactly, TEGA v2 is the most worthwhile site and support.
http://www.tegav2.com/model.html
Who needs drivers for these devices we take here.
Win7 and Android 1.6 (installation instructions for the two axes included):
http://www.tegav2.com/software.html

By the way, this office offers to purchase the device version and 3G. If anyone in England can buy will be profitable. They also carry to Russia, but they ask a lot of money. The cheapest delivery office TNT. Called, they said that only with jur. persons work. Plus, in the internet the largest number of complaints about their office. Plus customs clearance. On the circle for 1100Euro gets out. Refused.

Accessories:
When acquired Iros PD10 asked about the case. They said they ordered, but as usual, the suppliers let down ... in general, we are waiting after the new year. On the TEGA website for a cover they ask for 40 euros. Looks good.

Post has been editedKuzav - 25.12.10, 19:11
phdx
Message#30
25.12.10, 23:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 25.12.10

I got myself this wonderful device today and immediately ran into a bug - when I actively use Wi-Fi, it falls off in a strange way. The indicator at the top goes out, does not respond to the power button, and in the task manager everything is ok. The shutdown option for power saving is turned off, I tried to change the firewood - all to no purpose.

Has anyone come across this?
Cat Serval
Message#31
26.12.10, 00:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Acer Iconia Tab W510

You do not press the button with the arrow ??? and then it turns on and off ...
And so I did not have the opportunity to check out the Wi-Fi while I turned off the adapter in the center of the networks (and the light does not turn on even if I turn on the bluetooth ..)
Cat Serval
Message#32
26.12.10, 00:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Acer Iconia Tab W510

HAPPENED!!!! I finally launched Android from the card. What I did not try, but the post of Mr. Kuzav and the TEGA v2 website helped.
For those who can not tell:
1) take iso-imageHere;
2) download and runTHISa program (there you choose a downloaded disk image in Russian, and at the bottom a USB device and press OK) - all this can be done directly on the device;
3) then reboot with the keyboard and press F11, select the boot from the USB flash drive, and in the appeared menu the test boot from the USB flash drive.
And ... I wanted to say "enjoy", but this does not happen, because Android is completely empty, sees only the POWER and DESK buttons, but you can admire yourself through the camera ...
I think that installing to disk will fix many problems, but personally I understood Odeonovtsi and will wait for Android 3.0 ...
By the way on the sitewww.tegav2.comAndroid distribution 450 meters, I think to install it better, as well as a description of the installation process (in English) and all the necessary utilities for this ....
dark-less
Message#33
26.12.10, 05:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.12.10
Odeon TPC-10

In general, I launched, from the android flash drive, the touch works, the home button returns to the desktop, if you delay in the previous menu, the wifi worked intermittently, then you did not connect, you probably need normal firewood for this tablet under the androyd
First, download the Android image from Google or from the links above, I downloaded from there.
Secondly, download the program to create a bootable flash drive, UNetbootin.

All downloaded? Getting started ....
1. Format your flash drive in the Fat32 file system. Do not put a tick "Fast formatting" (I do not know, maybe it will work for you, but with a quick format I didn’t want to boot from a flash drive).
2. Run UNetbootin. Select the Disk Image item in the ISO drop-down list, click the button on the right and select the Android OS image you downloaded.
3. At the very bottom of the drop-down lists, select USB Drive and the letter of your flash drive.
4. Press the OK button, wait until the image is copied to the flash drive and a boot sector is created.
5. On the offer to reboot, we agree.
6. In BIOS, expose the boot from the flash drive.
7. If everything is done correctly, then there is a choice to boot from the Live USB flash drive (without installation) or install the OS on the hard disk.
phdx
Message#34
26.12.10, 08:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 25.12.10

You do not press the button with the arrow ??? and then it turns on and off ...
And so I did not have the opportunity to check out the Wi-Fi while I turned off the adapter in the center of the networks (and the light does not turn on even if I turn on the bluetooth ..)

Wi-Fi falls by itself. and that's not exactly the button. so far the only solution that I found is to make a downgrade firewood from 9 to 8 series - it also does not work stably, but at least it does not fall off.
Wrote more in tech support, let's see what they answer. but for now the feeling that you have to go to take it is not comfortable working.
WILDC @ T
Message#35
26.12.10, 14:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

I can only paint ultraiso actions, open ultraiso, then open the file tab, specify the path to our image, I downloaded this viewpad10-20101203.iso, right now there is a more recent build, then select the self-loading burn disk image, select the disk where we want to write a flash drive or a card, then write down I wrote down without formatting, everything basically wrote down the usb flash drive from it installed on the microsd card, in principle you can start up as if without installation but you need to press the select buttons, and from the card ode as Georgia, it is true in the BIOS must be specified from which to boot the media want, you can try to set the SSD, but the four-something suspicious that then it will be necessary to restore vin7, maybe, maybe will overwrite the MBR, the sitehttp://android-x86.moonman.dk/There are new assemblies than they differ in size and date I do not know: sveta: well, somehow
WILDC @ T
Message#36
26.12.10, 15:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

I'm sorry, of course, that I posted it late, but everything seems to be easy to install, the only question is the window with the choice of disk when booting so that every time you don’t get into the BIOS, if anyone has found how to get there without keyboard, write! Well, write how you choose which OS to load when I turn on the way, the button did not work back, in the topic about viewpad 10 they promised to lay out the image before the new year or not, after January 1 it’s doubtful that someone will do it , we’re already asking for 2 weeks, unfortunately in our city the viewports are not available for free sale now, otherwise I could decide to agree in the store and take the image off even before the first launch or after, if you don’t care
Cat Serval
Message#37
26.12.10, 16:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Acer Iconia Tab W510

At the expense of the choice of the disk - I have no considerations, only a single press of the Cases when loading .. The TEGA V2 website says something about a dual-boot type program ..
I have a question: if anyone knows what USB image .img files open, unsubscribe .. I found the builds with android 2.1 Froyo on the viewpad, but I don’t know what to open or write to the flash ...
WILDC @ T
Message#38
26.12.10, 17:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

Write where I found 2.1 I installed an android from the sitehttp://www.tegav2.com/software.html, the image of Android 1.6 (WiFi included) all works by the way and the wifi and the only buttons did not find where to see the version of the android shows video from YouTube about usb if I find it I will write.
WILDC @ T
Message#39
26.12.10, 18:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 631
Alcatel POP 2 OT-7043Y

I put the second image from the site specified above in the settings, it writes 1.6, I flop with this android I do not know yet, I remembered it, I put versions above 2 but there is nothing unadapted, the sitehttp://android-x86.moonman.dk/Builds often come out but I don’t find any information there, I’ll dig up from this site
http://www.tegav2.com/software.htmlI will put on microsd by results I will unsubscribe
garrik1961
Message#40
26.12.10, 19:21
Local
[online]

Messages 155
Check in: 26.09.08

If anyone is interested in how to install two doc-files from the sitehttp://www.tegav2.com/software.htmltranslated by virtue of my abilities (with original)

Attached files

Attached fileTEGA_v2_Tablet.rar(1.03 MB)

Post has been editedgarrik1961 - 26.12.10, 19:29

--------------------
Right way, go comrades ...
Kuzav
Message#41
26.12.10, 19:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 06.10.07
Google nexus 5

On the website of all the offices that sell these devices it is said that it will be soonANDROID 2.1and2.2.

"Tegatech is currently working on the release of Android 2.1 and 2.2. Due to popular demand for Android TEGA v2. For a limited time wishing to experience Android 1.6 (including instructions on dual-booting to Windows) Tegatech will offer a free download of the Android 1.6 .ISO ... "

On the site Iros sales PD10 indicates that the beginning of 2011.
".... From the beginning of 2011, the iRos PD10 will also support the operating systemMeego...".

Post has been editedKuzav - 26.12.10, 19:40

126 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 16:32