ViewSonic G Tablet - Discussion | G Tablet

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionViewSonic G Tablet
Attached ImageG Tablet
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 15.01.18, 15:49

Rep: (6)
It seems to have Fring video calling?

Rep: (0)
How to raise a 3G connection on vyusonke?

Chaz 3G roll or via bluetooth c phone?

Through 3g usb yet no one poluchilgs. If your phone has vayfay, n can be it as an access point

Rep: (0)
Developer,
It seems to have Fring video calling?

in my G-Tablete Fring does not work odekvatno (go interference and the video does not work) and the main Fring can not connect to Windows

Rep: (1)
whether through blutuf available on internet tablet?

Rep: (9)
But I wonder what this piece of iron is different from ViewSonic ViewPad 10s insides like the same ..... I is the fact that the ViewSonic ViewPad 10s is already in Moscow ... and that as a yes ... silence.

ViewSonic ViewPad 10s - it's like Advent Vega. No hardovyh buttons except the "back" and the internal flash is not 16 gigs, like g tablet, and 512 meters.

Managed to tie the USB 3G-modem from Megafon huaweu e1550!
Now I lay out instructions (firmware VEGAn 5, but I think it will suit to the other)!

Here it is:
ViewSonic G Tablet - Firmware (Post # 6855221)

Post has been editedDeveloper - 13.03.11, 10:31

Rep: (243)
Video calling on the Tegra is not a problem, the problem is now being unwilling to add support for Skype video calling application for mobile devices.

There is an alternative oovoo mobile, that has both a desktop client.

Rep: (15)
VEGAn put last into the machine. All that is needed - works great, no problems.

PS: I see no need for the video at all. To the grandmother is better to go with the girls to talk in the clubs, and the employer is strictly to sit and eat with his eyes through the camera - do not like =)

Rep: (7)
I am going to take this tablet but are interested in the following questions:
  1. Tell me how things are playing on your tablet? (If any problems I run a lot of games have this)
  2. Launched someone Tegra games on non-native firmware?
  3. Well if it works WiFi?

starcom90
1. Those games that interested me - run without any problems.
2. Native Tegrovskie games are no problem on TnT lite and Vegan
3. In my opinion is good, but could have been better if it provided a second antenna, and now there is one.

k0ster,
And how are things with touch screen on the edges of the screen and the buttons in the area?
I read the reviews in which they write saying there tupit touch or handle a delay.

I have not yet had any problems with tachem, but the first touch-sensitive buttons accidentally pressed when the tablet is held by the right side.
Russian is now testing the firmware based on the build TnT 3991. Used roebeet developments with XDA plus my translation and minor bug fixes.
Soon I lay in sharing.

Rep: (1)
k0ster @ 04.04.2011, 22:45*
I have not yet had any problems with tachem, but the first touch-sensitive buttons accidentally pressed when the tablet is held by the right side.
Russian is now testing the firmware based on the build TnT 3991. Used roebeet developments with XDA plus my translation and minor bug fixes.
Soon I lay in sharing.

We look forward step by step and please raspeshite you are coming from ...

Posted 05-04-2011, 19:02:

Who igret what games?
What prog one in the first place?

dgulim1986,
Laid out in a branch about firmware flashing.
As I understand it, three have downloaded already liked: rolleyes:

Of the programs I use Total Commander, ThinkFree Office, Dolphin browser HD, ooVoo for video calls.
I want to find a convenient scheduler to import from an external file, like the Jorte (because it does not support CSV with Russian encoding)

And of the games - Angry Birds, Solitaire, Pinball, Anagram. Really want to find a normal (in the sense of a long) tower defence, because at the moment everything is very short :(

Card game - Durak (version 1.100819.01)

Peredalal a tablet:
1. Russian interface (Except for one menu)
2. Rewritten under the plates with a resolution of 1024x600

durak.russian.tablet_edition.by_k0ster.apk

Rep: (1312)
k0ster @ 14.04.2011, 00:58*
Card game - Durak (version 1.100819.01)

Peredalal a tablet:
1. Russian interface (with the exception of a single menu)
2. Rewritten under the plates with a resolution of 1024x600

Put please in the Android section - Games
Still, it is not only suitable for GTablet ...

5 [Strogino],
So it is right there and it was published, here I just put information and a link :)

Friends help pliz arising from plugging. I can not connect to the tablet by Sinezubov LG500 phone. pairing procedure goes well, but failed to achieve connectivity at all. Does anyone have any successful experience of connection? And if there is, it shall develop the idea further. I want to receive an Internet with this phone, when I'm not in the zone of Wi fi. Is that possible?
ZY Proshivka- Vegan 5.1

Post has been editedKa3aK1969 - 18.04.11, 11:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 20:01