ViewSonic ViewPad 10 - Discussion | ViewPad 10

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionViewSonic ViewPad 10
Attached ImageViewSonic ViewPad 10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 15.01.18, 15:44

Rep: (5)
jorge, probably sleep mode is turned very quickly from sleep mode

People but I did not understand, this animal has aktselerometr? And he does not plow in Androyd, download games where they need to manage and nifiga (

Post has been editedMCKool - 11.12.10, 07:45

Rep: (4)
MCKool @ 10.12.2010, 23:40*
People but I did not understand, this animal has aktselerometr? And he does not plow in Androyd, download games where they need to manage and nifiga (

A desktop flips?

Rep: (0)
3G module is in the device. Is there anyone who was able to configure it to work with our operators? Interested, first of all, Megafon.
Wood, attached to the kit, designed probably for different variants of 3G modules that can be installed by the manufacturer ... As mentioned manual that 3G is not PnP and configured your forces and the forces of your operators, which, of course, in a mild form is sent far and for a long time when you try to access them.

The overall impression of the device is positive - nimble enough, functional unit, pleasant to hold in the hands - glass, metal rear panel. Exactly what I needed to bridge the gap in regular movements when opportunities PDA-phone for business applications is small, and ponotsennogo laptop too much in weight and size. The only drawback of the acquired unit - small ssd. But working with an external hdd and the card is implemented on the "cheers" in the Windows HP. Troubling layout sim in the slot - we do not have such cards !!! Stick a card three operators failed, but the ultimate faith in 3G-module functionality is almost gone. Functional access to internet via bluetooth and yuesbi modem is not satisfied.

On the acquired device Android 1.6 nonfunctional, 3G module does not support. From what reasons he is "Dual" system, remained a mystery. The presence of GPS-module, the mention of which is available in Aandroide remained too obscure. Being full lohom in android, I was not able to configure it to support at least in Google Maps. View Sonic sucks, by definition, produced with support devices! As a long-time user of premium devices I express them our sincere misunderstanding, since it is impossible to produce such garbage / sell !!!

P.S. The device of giving - his teeth are not looking. I understand that it is likely to be over megamonstrov on I7 in the form factor of a netbook.

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 15.12.10, 10:34
Reason for editing: censorship

Rep: (11)
Put please owners vyupada image of the system would be good if even before the first activation))) I Odeon but no android (((

Rep: (3)
webbolt
http://androidcommunity.com/viewsonic-view...oming-20101112/
They write that it is already possible to download firmware beta 2.2.

living creature knows how to set to get Android 2.2? and how to install the downloaded does not ponimayu.delayu image on the flash drive, it does not see it ... who knows rasskazhimte detail

That no one has tried to deal with 3G ???

Rep: (3)
The Official say that Russia is not supported by ...... usual usb modems support ..... what else do you want?

It is necessary to maintain in Russia)) And The Official - who is it? So far I found nothing relevant (well, hope for the best)). Judging by the descriptions, must be maintained.

like photo innards would lay out - Put please, about the modem installation such as the need to be the official service centers, to which you refer if under warranty, I think they really put the modem, although it is not clear that there you have a modem, interested vsyo still availability mini pisi ah or is there one and all soldered, himself the owner of Odeon - modem generally not interested in installing a module 3g and gps. Who thought of the body installed in the machine, the problem Auto Chargers and mounting the device!

Rep: (40)
I promised to lay out a photo .....: blush:
Honestly never spread, there is what the troubles.
miniPCI no available slots, but you can pull the module blyutuf WIFI + 3G modem and put in his place. modem model compatible with the tablet written above.

about minipis clear finite sorry that you have to choose or vayfay with bluetooth or 3g with GPS. Photos of course it is a pity that while there is no way for disassembly only need screws to unscrew or there is a latch, write pzhalusta who knows, if anyone had seen in the network photo guts post a link, damn it, and of course at least somebody lay pzhalusta image of the system before the first start, with android faced for the first time I do not even know where that tie to get everything working.

Those. you want to say that all of the modem inside there ?!

at the Odeon mc 10 not declare the owner about vyusonika unclear if there is a modem is disabled on the territory of the Russian Federation in general nafig it is installed because without it cheaper!

Well, I do not climb inside to find out he's there or not - if not, I simply sell back until the time is. There is a slot for SIM cards with contacts and a set of firewood included on the disc.

Well inside the climb I do not know, I have at the Odeon lay a sheet configuration, all questions disappear by themselves, by the way remember if you focus on the magazine mts and there stated wifi 3g gps but now it is not clear whether all the garbage is, and how they pushed all this wealth into the fact minipci one: blush:, the way the magazine connected Specified over viewpad 7 following characteristics 3g black whitewashed near viewpad 10 have anything like that, just thinking and where there have generally 3g is inserted that in fact minipci one is: D, photo guts studio: yes2:, and the image of the image pliz.

Rep: (40)
2 downloaded pictures
1 - miniPCI WIFI
2- tablet itself (SIM card slot above)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

thanks for the photo, then I thought if there is 3g to be a modem that is in something stuck issue in that if the mini pisiay just one way the site is no 3g and is not in sight, Che is my suspicion that it do not exist:? blush :

Rep: (41)
And you can still learn - make sense to pay 22,000 rubles for a controversial thing, if for the money with ebay you can take Ipad 16 c 3G / It is clear that the different platforms - but there still licked and smoothed. Starting from the games (such as there is still one year to two Androyd will not) and about homework, plus the matrix of elegant design in the end brand, battery and just nevobrazimoe number of accesories and Chinese and brand.
I enjoyed a few hours of Galaxy Tab and iPads. For the same money paid last.

P.S I'm not a fan of Apple technology, and the pipe I have the HD2, but in a genre tablet up to 20 pieces - there is nothing better.
itself IMXO

sense to pay is that "then I know everything" almost all compatible software + all required ports, so you said - "for the money with ebay you can take" for our country all the same it remains a huge shopping problem abroad, well, plus a guarantee this is what some crap you can buy a couple of thousand, if roughly break to go and buy another, but for about 700 bucks for many ponder whether it is necessary, I myself looked away aypeda but alas Appstore in our city Ufa -zamette millionika - Mr. sad, there is nothing besides rary ayrbuk old, about acces Suars I am not talking, here and remains a buy for WORK controversial pieces svozmozhnostyu way minimal upgrade.

Rep: (41)
Well, Sonic is worth 23000, ipad 25,000 in Russia. It is here if you want and not have to wait. The amount is not prohibitive, and to sense more than between them. Plus on Apple products is global warranty. Ie amerikosovsky aypad there will also be serviced here .tak that full parity. Not to mention the fact that Sonic is not a 3G modem.

About programs ... will not sporit- if you intend to use the tablet almost replacing a computer. But aypad for surfing on an Internet, viewing photos, movies, music, light work with docks, fotopopom, mail, and self-entertainment (games vsevozmozhnye- from casual to serious quests and graphic tops) the most

That's what I ZyuY of tablets are interested in -http://notionink.com/techspecs.php
see that there is also a price to stuffing with all around $ 550 - really top pre-order already dismantled all))

Post has been editedBaly - 19.12.10, 17:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/02/20, 20:55