> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

TurboFly [3D] | A futuristic race

Rep: (3260)
Turbofly
version: 2.11

Last update of the game in the header:29.07.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Three-dimensional TurboFly - futuristic race. Your goal is to win races, discover new tracks and race cars and be the best. Innovative game modes, various tracks, cars and weapons make this game unique)))))
-Karera with 22 events
- 8 tracks with beautiful 3D scenery
- 5 weapons machines
- 3 types of games (Normal race, Pursuit and Endurance)

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...id=net.osaris.turbofly

Features: 3D

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Mod version 2.11 TurboFly [3D] (Post foteev8217 # 29225609)
Version 2.11 : TurboFly [3D] (Post # 21134697)

Past versions

Post has been editedDelta - 28.12.19, 13:56
Reason for editing: Link to Google Play

Rep: (10)
Spike on the flight is normal, but I think that the speed forge better !! As for the game I want to say that the graphics are not pleased me so much, and so you can play !! But that's why I interestno race on machines are not made for spmkm, but only on these airplanes miracle !! ??

Rep: (35)
sony the best
What did you expect from the game weighing 5Mb unknown developer and beta versions? : Suicide:

marvin1111,
So for example in speed forge not too much weight is about 7 MB but the game is better !!) And notice that in the settings there is a point where the choice of graphics quality) Differences in the schedule did not notice))):!! Blush:: D

Rep: (6)
Developers have to strive for. Game 7 points out of 10.

Post has been editedbigdik - 10.12.10, 22:14

Rep: (142)
sony the best @ 10.12.2010, 18:08*
So for example in speed forge not too much weight is about 7 MB but the game is better !!)

Speed ​​Forge miserable yr. IMHO
how to write a post above, this is only the beginning. moezhet better? swing android sdk and the flag in your hands. happy to look at your results, it's just garbage for you;)

Xtence @ 10.12.2010, 21:32*
Speed ​​Forge miserable yr. IMHO
how to write a post above, this is only the beginning. moezhet better? swing android sdk and the flag in your hands. happy to look at your results, it's just garbage for you;)

We start with the fact that I'm not interested in it !! And secondly, I have little time !!!! I did not say that the developers of bad people, I just left a review for the game !! And about AIDS Forge I will stay on the, for us spikovodov good games weight in gold !!

Rep: (18)
Translation, if someone does not read)))
Three-dimensional TurboFly - futuristic race. Your goal is to win races, discover new tracks and race cars and be the best. Innovative game modes, various tracks, cars and weapons make this game unique)))))
-Karera with 22 events
- 8 tracks with beautiful 3D scenery
- 5 weapons machines
- 3 types of games (Normal race, Pursuit and Endurance)

Rep: (235)
? Tipo speed forge, but worse MDA swing is not what I'm not on speed forge sick because you prototy races and boredom: angry:

Post has been editedKristof666 - 11.12.10, 12:56

added Turbo_Fly cap1.0 Full

Rep: (8)
Cool! I ponra! A bit boring and monotonous, but it's not for me to Maine!
+1

Rep: (130)

Attached filenet.osaris.turbofly.v1.01.apk(5.68 MB)

Rep: (13)
In my opinion after the most adequate control of the NFB ... and intuitive all ...

Rep: (69)
I do not know, for me it igruha has sufficient dynamic and good music. : Happy:

Rep: (24)
and why I bought it ... but so Nitsche like, you can fly))

Rep: (26)
Miserable game, but thank you posted.

Attached filenet.osaris.turbofly.v1.1.apk(5.74 MB)

Rep: (234)
The game is good, you can kill time. Management in the game is excellent, there is a very interesting track, and what kind of music in this game is gorgeous and very dynamic, for a rate :)

Rep: (0)
On the Galaxy works perfectly, firmware Beta3

Attached filenet.osaris.turbofly.v1.11.apk(5.74 MB)

Upgrade to version 1.12

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 15:52