> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Auto Task Manager | The program is designed to automatically remove tasks from the background.

Rep: (3)
Auto Task Manager
version: 1.6

Last update of the program in the header:9.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program is designed to automatically remove tasks from the background.
From the pleasant: the program in the status bar shows how much memory freed up after the on / off screen and just behind a message removes it from the status of an order, it is not particularly irritating delicate users;)

Homepage: http://www.mizusoft.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.6 RUS: Auto Task Manager (Post # 15352628)
version: 1.6
Attached fileAuto_Task_Manager_1.6.apk(73.65 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedEnotche - 30.08.12, 14:11

Rep: (0)
As far as I know, the android itself removes tasks from the background by necessity

Someone tried it? As Robit whether to put?

Robit best. Easy setup. Nothing extra. Without advertising.

Rep: (1)
Does the battery eat much?

Rep: (20)
rusish need - as well as good - but I carried - agent kills all the time - but the settings do not fully catch up

Rep: (4)
Run the program, select the program that asterisks well need to upload (the system, HTC Sense, and other ..) go to the desktop home button (note button not return). That's all. When screen turns off (slip mode) and turn on the application is not marked with zvozldochkami removed from's capacity - thus ochishaya it. In the settings you can set a notification on loading tray - handy.

Rep: (26)
I nafluzhu around the forum! Should not use killer! Teach materiel:Advanced Task Cleaner Pro (Post # 7012850)

Rep: (3)
NickD @ 28.03.2011, 11:31*
I nafluzhu around the forum! Should not use killer! Teach materiel: Advanced Task Cleaner Pro (Post # 7012850)

:) probably well founded killerorov use - this is the kind of psychological moment. the greater the number of released memory eye sees, the better.

Rep: (8)
ozz77 @ 31.03.2011, 12:57*
idimo killerorov use - this is partly psychological moment. the greater the number of released memory eye sees, the better.

I, in general, do not care to remember, but some applications, even when closed, continue to actively consume the battery (for example - Navitel). I nailed his hands.

Rep: (4)
not long ago I use android, this put a lot of software in search of s top, and so,
phone constantly slightly warm, but it is necessary to kill all this crap hanging in the background as it begins to cool on the eyes.

Rep: (45)
Well, actually a good program. on Optimus Onex 2.3.3. works. I set up, so it is generally when you lock \ unlock kill process. thing.
however, I did not understand that it kills, but that leaves. sometimes even kills only 50%, or 30% of the running in the background application. but it is a system remain, although they do not need some, and nothing will happen if they are killed.
deleted, ES decided to use a dispatcher, he even allows you to choose what to kill and what is not.
up: try on your device to see how it will behave worth.

Rep: (28)
It seemed to me that kills the process marked with yellow zvezdachkami. Basically, if you look, it will save a lot of energy in the battery.

Rep: (2)
link plz !!! broken (((

Rep: (9)
Very best prog is a pity that no Russian. Now titankmy, maps and more. al., in the background is not hanging.
NickD @ 28.03.2011, 11:31*
I'm around the forum nafluzhu

This is not on another call.

Rep: (28)
Droid has a taskkiller mood and it can prog mc tweaker

Rep: (227)
Attached Image
In short allocate all applications, I press on the house, block unlock Smarde applications-should be discharged, but in order to verify this I go into a program optimization in one touch and there I see that all processes operate as had happened ??? Maybe something wrong? Prompt!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
svd715 @ 11.06.2012, 23:46*
Maybe something wrong? Prompt!

Correct: asterisk allocate the applications that must be killed! You can go "Back" button.

An asterisk marks those who do not need to kill

Rep: (572)
Version 1.6.
Translated into Russian by - = = Liska -
Attached filecom.mizusoft.autotaskmanager-1.apk(54.16 KB)

Rep: (1)
Deysvitelno confusing especially from Keeler net.Ustanovil went into it, and there is nothing to remove, so everything is closed too much :-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 14:06