THEME IS CLOSED
> Before flashing - check! | Be sure to read!
Alex
Message#1
08.12.10, 20:04
Let me be myself
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6256
Check in: 20.04.09
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

Attention! Warning to all who want to flash
In order to start flashing it is not enough courage and knowledge how to drive the "animal" into the bootloader ... Having experience in "killing" similar devices, I warn newbies ... as in the well-known cartoon "it's better to lose an hour, then five minutes to fly "...
Therefore, I repeat and describe the instructions for those who want to flash:
EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH YOUR DEVICE, YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK
1. BEFORE RESPONDING, THINK: DO YOU NEED IT?
2. ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO PLEASE YOUR DEVICE ?? EXACTLY KNOW? SURE THAT ???
3. ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS IS THE FIRMWARE THAT YOU NEED? WHAT DOES IT SHALL BE FROM YOUR DEVICE? WHAT DOES IT HAVE NO THOSE GLUCKS THAT ARE GIVING TO YOU? DO YOU CAN NAME THESE GLUKS IN BRIEF? NOT FROM FORUM OR TALKS WITH FRIENDS, BECAUSE OF YOUR DEVICE?
4. ARE YOU READY TO HAVE THAT THE "ANIMAL" WILL BE DECLARED? DON'T SHORT POSTED MONEY? AND IN SERVICE IT MAY AND DO NOT ACCEPT THE WARRANTY ...

Weigh, please, all the "YES" and "NO" received when answering these questions. And think again - do you need it?

IN THE EVENT OF A FAILED FIRMWARE OR DEATH OF THE MACHINE, THE AUTHORS AND THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SITE OF RESPONSIBILITY ARE NOT ACCEPTED !!! ALL ACTIONS ARE MADE AT YOUR FEAR AND RISK! AND IT IS NOT WORTH TO SEARCH FOR HELP - THINK YOU NEED TO THINK BEFORE CLICKING THE UPDATE KEY

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 20:09