SEARCH games for bada

Rep: (131)
Search games for Bada

In this threadare looking for games for devices running Bada. Questions on specific games ask in the topics for these games.

Search programs takes place in the topic -SEARCH programs for Bada

If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
Before asking, read the list of developers - Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Post has been editedracoon - 20.12.10, 01:06

Rep: (4)
Papa Karil
I did not find such a game even on WM, drop the link to the game so that you can find a game on Bada or an analogue of this game.

Rep: (3543)
qwerty100501,
He meant Tiki Towers

Papa Karil
here the game is really not what you were looking for but as close as possible to it from which I found.
Mr Dork!
Attached Image

I really did not test it myself but it seems like something similar to the pictures and description. I play your samsung wave 723 exactly in your game, though on Java. Screen (240x400)

Rep: (1)
Tell me, who knows if there is a game for badaTalking Tom Cat ?

Yes, there is such a game, though it’s not exactly the same, but very similar. I met it somewhere. I can’t promise to find it, but at least I’ll look for it.

_kir @ _
Tell me, who knows if the game Talking Tom Cat is for bada?

Here I specially made a theme for you.
Voice transformer

Here I specially made a theme for you.
Voice transformer

qwerty100501, thank you very much!!! Attached Image

Threw herself into the subject. ))

Post has been edited_kir @ _ - 18.02.11, 23:38

Rep: (17)
plants vs zombies
there is this: papuas:

ser1933066
I can not look for the same or a similar game because I have not seen it once, but pliz link to the video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV5Wo5Zkbqc
here is the gameplay on the wave

here is the game itself
http://www.badapps.ru/749-plants-vs-zombies.html

: lol:

Rep: (2)
ser1933066 @ 03/07/2011, 12:19*
here is the game itself

Chu! I just wanted to link you to plants vs zombies, and you are ahead of me =)
Try once moreThe last man on mars! Cool igrulyna =)

Rep: (0)
Is there a crazy birds game for bad ???

Rep: (97)
aaaxik,
Not yet.

Rep: (5)
aaaxik , there is an analogue, called battle frogging

Rep: (2)
aaaxik @ 05/03/2011, 00:01*
Is there a crazy birds game for bad ???

Not crazy, but Angry Birds =)
They are not there yet .. all waiting for this bestseller =)
As an analogue, I can recommendSamsung Wave S8500 / S8530 game: Battle Frogging Spring Edition

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, I had a LG optimus na Android 1.6. Now moved to samsun wave2 with osbad. ! "No.;%:? * (And not the operating system.
My questions: 1) I can’t find the FRESH news on the integration of android 2 on the wave. (yes, this is possible)
2) Throw please a clear instruction, How to install a paid game for free. (in many forums it is written that for this also firmware must be special)
3) through the kit hemorrhoids. Are there any other options?

Thanks in advance.
M
Please read the rules again.
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editedeXRom - 16.07.11, 00:42

Rep: (131)
olenissimo,
1. Samsung S8500 Wave - Android OS
2. Installing Bada software and games, Only on wave 2 Samsung closed this installation method.

Rep: (12)
I apologize if I write in the wrong direction, what games can I throw off on the samsung wave 525? :)

Dear moderators!
There is a little advice / request. In order to make it easier for everyone to search, it would be possible to create their own section for each phone model, there would be fewer stupid questions from users about what to put. And then you open Temko with the game, acre the description of the game there is nothing there !!! It is not clear at all for what model it was created, then you sit down and look for it, and I think it’s not right for you! Many users think to support me that sections on models are needed: yes2:

S, S, Thank you for your attention: happy:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/02/19, 10:33 PM