> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

48 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Avplayer | [IPhone] Excellent video player: subtitles, a bunch of video formats
maxipon
Message#1
07.12.10, 13:19
iOS + OSX = forever ♡
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14871
Check in: 31.08.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

AVPlayer download

version: 2.91
Last update of the program in the header:04.01.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
video player.

Description:
Do you like to watch videos on your iPhone / iPod Touch while you don’t like it, that before watching a movie you should either look for a rip in a format supported by iTunes, or convert something yourself? Try AVPlayer, which can play almost any computer-based video file format, such as AVI, Xvid, Divx, WMV and others. No conversion. Just drag and drop files via USB or Wi-Fi. From myself I can say that I tried a bunch of different analogs and without hesitation I stopped at AVPlayer: the program really does its job remarkably, the main thing is to know the measure and not try to watch 1080p rips on an iPhone.

Personal impressions:
Because of this player my second wind on watching movies / TV shows has opened. So before, either it was necessary to swing the right rip from somewhere in torrents in mp4 format, with a percentage of 80ti necessarily releasing the original track, although it was in the source, and I try to watch movies only in the original with sabs, since the knowledge of the language allows. Well, if you keep the track, the half of the rips of the subs will be only Russian, which is inconvenient, especially somewhere in the subway or somewhere in a noisy environment, where you can skip the replica. I tried to master the coding manual myself: nothing complicated, but again - in order to attach subs, you had to suffer, i.e. stupidly time ... If something is crookedly coded / reduced - we will re-encode (I had a second season of “24” got out of sync video with sound, I was already tired of reducing for mp4)

And then - I found the rip you need (most importantly - without enthusiasm, you don’t need to download 1080p), which subs you need to download from Ineta. If the subs do not converge - on the computer Subtitle Workshop prog timings corrected quickly on the first and last replica, renamed the subs, so that they were called as a video file, threw everything into one folder and go! How many TV shows so looked - already not count.
I've tested it on the second ipad - it's cool at all: the 720p rip flies without any problems, after all the video system is there and / or the percents are really more fun. Now I forgot the last time I watched movies on my computer.

The main features of the program:
  • Dolby Digital enhanced video formats (AC3 ) Dolby Digital Plus ( EAC3 ), High quality video clips (720P, 1080P), MP4, MOV, M4V, XVID, AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV and others ...
  • support for subtitles (embedded, SMI, SRT, TXT, ASS); for external subs, the file should be in the same folder as the video with the same name (for example, 123.avi - 123.srt)
  • uploading files via USB (via iTunes) or Wi-Fi (in version 1.43 the FTP protocol was added)
  • high-quality video processing;
  • effects: sepia, black and white, Colorize (color filter);
  • support multiple audio tracks / subtitles (you must first select before starting playback: press the key in the upper right corner and then the arrow on the video file, then the wrench where there is a note icon and something like 48000 HZ 2ch mp3 is written. Among the shortcomings: not shows the language of the track when selected, and only issues Audiostream 1, Audiostream 2 cannot be changed during playback, that is, if you have a rip of a fan with 7 audio tracks, then choose it by trial and error ;
  • nuance: there is no image brightness adjustment in the program - Apple’s restriction (written off with the developer -AVPlayer (Post # 6938595). If necessary - use the adjustment either in the standard settings, or (from whom the phone is jailbroken) - a quick access utility to many system settings (including brightness) -Sbsettings
  • TV output (for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4);
  • change playback speed (from 0.5X to 2.0X);
  • control using swipes and tapes (single and double) during playback (default:
    - swipe left - back for 10 seconds;
    - swipe right - forward for 10 seconds;
    - swipe up - playback speed 1.5X;
    - swipe down - normal speed (1X)
    - single tap - call the playback menu on the screen;
    All actions on the swipes and tapas can be configured at your discretion (for example, on the swipe up - pause / play or change the interval when the swipe left / right from 10 seconds to 30, etc.)
  • disable image auto-rotation when the device rotates;
  • aspect ratio: auto, 16: 9/4: 3/1: 1 / full screen;
  • managing folders in the built-in media browser: protecting the folder with a password / renaming the folder (the subtitle file cannot be renamed, and the video file can be, for example, if you saved the subtitles with a name that does not match the video file name, you will have to either rename them on your computer and re-into the program, or rename the program video file under the subs);
  • continuation of video playback since the last stop;
  • scrabbing (rewind using the playback slider: many do not know that this same slider can be pulled down and then it will decrease in length. However, with a shorter slider the rewind step (the so-called “scrabbing speed”) will be less. , if you need to rewind somewhere for 45:06 minutes on a two-hour film, then you drag the slider to the right somewhere up to 44-46th minute, then drag it down and adjust it with the short slider more precisely. ).

How to upload files to the player:
Method number 1 - via USB via iTunes: a simple instruction from one picture :) -AVPlayer (Post # 8341901)
Method number 2 - via Wi-Fi: the computer and the device must be on the same network, choose in the program - WiFi Transfer, HTTP / FTP Server and open the address in the browserhttp://192.168.1.19:8080/
Method number 3 - undocumented. The program stores its video files on the device in the folder / private / var / mobile / Applications / AVPlayer(instead of AVPlayer there may be a bunch of letters and numbers depending on the browser)/ Documents / - this is if you decide to throw files through the computer, but without iTunes. There you throw them through any file manager designed for Apple devices (iFunBox, DiskAid, etc.). This method is especially convenient if you need to upload a video in folders (for example, several seasons of TV shows), you cannot do this using standard tools through iTunes: you can only throw individual files, and then push them into folders in the program. The way out is this undocumented way :)

Some useful tips / notes on the program (from the forum and personal experience):
- a playlist, so that video / audio files from different folders are in the same list and, accordingly, are played in turn, no, I hope so far;
- if the subtitles are loaded into the same folder as the video file with the same name, but either are not displayed on the screen, or some strange shortcuts are displayed, try changing the encoding of subtitles in the program (to do this, simply click on the subtitle file in the media browser player and play with encodings. Sometimes Auto is not the best option).
- Messages in the topic about the results of testing the player with different video files (make a correction) for the program version (the program actually began to work faster compared to the first versions), b) for the device on which the testing was performed. Personally, on my iPhone 4, brakes start only from rips 720p and higher and then not always):

Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, German, Polish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, French
Developer: EPLAYWORKS
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://eplayworks.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/avplayer/id395680819

Download: Attached fileAVPlayer_2.91.ipa (23.98 MB)
thanks, we sayjene4444ka
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 2.91
Fixed the problem that the Inbox doesn’t appear after "share and copy to ..." on iOS 11.
Fixed the bug AVPlayer when launching a URL from other Apps such as "FileBrowser".
What's New in Version 2.9
Fixed issues on Goolge Drive and DropBox connection.
iPhoneX Supports.
What's New in Version 2.84
- Supports the APFS file system on IOS 10.3.
- Fixed a crash problem when unlocking folder on 2.83 version.
What's New in Version 2.82
- Supports DivX codec officially.
- Supports IPV6 only network.
What's New in Version 2.81
- Fixed H / W decoder unstable state after entering background mode.
- Fixed H / W decoding performance on old devices such as iPhone3GS, iPhone4.
What's New in Version 2.8
- Supports playback by AVPlayer in Web Browser. (IOS 8.0 or later)
- Fixed a bug related to audio.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
What's New in Version 2.62
-Fixed a bug on Dolby Digital audio channel layout.
-FIxed an update issue on 32 bit device
-Fixed FTP streaming bug
What's New in Version 2.61
-Minor bug fixes
-Decoder architecture
What's new in version 2.6
- Support iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus resolution
- Fulll 64-bit support
- Fixed webdav issues on windows 7
- Fixed a crash bug
- Minor bug fixes
What's new in version 2.6
- Support iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus resolution
- Fulll 64-bit support
- Fixed webdav issues on windows 7
- Fixed a crash bug
- Minor bug fixes
What's new in version 2.5
- Fixed audio issues on iOS 8
- Performance optimization.
- Supports the HTTPS protocol for streaming and downloading
- Fixed the Dropbox streaming problem.
What's new in version 2.1
-Stability Improved.
-Audio Sync Improved
-Fixed other bugs
What's New in Version 1.51
-Changed Hybrid Decoder Off by default
-Fixed Audio Problem
-Fixed Password Reset Problem
-Able to select audio stream on QuickTime Format
What's New in Version 1.50
★ Improved Decoding Performance
- Support H / W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPhone3GS / iPodTouch4, 1080P supported on IPhone4 / 4S)
- Fixed many bugs

AVPlayerHD

Post has been editedmaxipon - 04.01.18, 20:58
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
iCroW
Message#42
05.01.11, 23:42
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 31.12.10

I understand that changing the audio track on the player is not possible, or am I mistaken?
Vetal777
Message#43
05.01.11, 23:49
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 806
Check in: 10.01.06
HP iPAQ rx3715

Tell me, if it costs VLC, does it make sense to put this one?

Post has been editedVetal777 - 05.01.11, 23:49

--------------------
Apple iPhone 16Gb,Apple iPhone 3G | S | 32Gb white, iPhone 4 32Gb, XPERIA ARC S MIUI 3.8.9, XPERIA SPMIUI
svitanak
Message#44
05.01.11, 23:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1416
Check in: 30.01.07
Apple iPhone 7

Vetal777 @ 01/05/2011, 10:49 PM*
Tell me, if it costs VLC, does it make sense to put this one?

there is a very vam gamno :)

--------------------
iphone 7, ios 11.2.1 JB
ipad Pro, ios 11.2.1 JB
iphone X, ios 11.4
Vetal777
Message#45
06.01.11, 00:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 806
Check in: 10.01.06
HP iPAQ rx3715

svitanak
and more in detail, with clarifications?
I like VLC because it supports avi and mkv, it’s convenient for me to upload files to iPhone via iTunes ...
What are the advantages of this player?

--------------------
Apple iPhone 16Gb,Apple iPhone 3G | S | 32Gb white, iPhone 4 32Gb, XPERIA ARC S MIUI 3.8.9, XPERIA SPMIUI
zim_m
Message#46
06.01.11, 01:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 28.03.09
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Vetal777,Here are your advantages!

Vetal777 @ 01/06/2011, 00:13*
★ Advanced Video Formats XVID / DIVX (including AC3) AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV and others ... SMI, SRT Subtitles
✔ High-quality video processing
✔ Sepia, Grayscale, Colorize
★ Playback speed control (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
✔ Support user settings
★ Additional Features
Turn off auto rotation / Aspect ratio: auto / 16: 9/4: 3/1: 1 / full screen- the impossibility of Full Screan on VLC infuriates me!
✔ Folder Management: Password / move / rename / create
✔ continue playback from the moment you stop
✔ Search
★ USB / WIFI transfer

The interface is friendlier, on my Ipod 3G some of the movies on VLC slowed down. Although in the same Oplayer and Buzzplaer everything was normal. Kaneshno the choice is yours and your device, but VLC'u still improvements and improvements. IMHO no offense VLC sabzh!

Post has been editedzim_m - 06.01.11, 01:46

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII (Android Jelly Bean 4.1 AndyX ROM Jealy Bean v.9.0)LG G3 F400K 32Gb LG G4 H818PHuawei Nova CAN-L11Oneplus 6 8/128 Android 8.1.0
Wildcrew
Message#47
17.01.11, 19:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Check in: 26.08.09
Apple iPhone 7

D.S.I,
perhaps the file is broken - download and re-install. Check backAppsyncfor your firmware version

--------------------
whitedevil89
Message#48
19.01.11, 14:07
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 16.10.10

So does it work on 3g or not?
someone writes about work on 2g, but I’m not installing it, because it is incompatible = ((((

Post has been editedwhitedevil89 - 19.01.11, 14:29
ICQlite
Message#49
19.01.11, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 14.01.11
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

whitedevil89,
Whitedevil89 @ 01/19/2011, 14:07*
So does it work on 3g or not?
someone writes about work on 2g, but I’m not installing it, because it is incompatible = ((((

only 3gs and 4g
Mar comp
Message#50
20.01.11, 16:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3394
Check in: 20.08.08
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

And on firmware 3.2.2 just will not trample?
iimm
Message#51
21.01.11, 14:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 02.10.09

and russ. Is it in it? or crack for it?
bebecka
Message#52
21.01.11, 15:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 603
Check in: 08.11.09
Sony Xperia XZ2

I started work on the translation, but I do not know what will happen.

--------------------
OnePlus Two, Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Sony Xperia XZ2 Dual.
GURU2028
Message#53
21.01.11, 22:40
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 36
Check in: 17.03.09
Apple iPhone 2G 4GB

Here, by the way, an overview of this applicationhttp://www.orangeiphone.ru/review/633-obzo...oigryvatel.htmlIf you can add to the cap!

--------------------
2.3.1. Signatures containing: website addresses are prohibited.
daru111
Message#54
23.01.11, 16:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 16.12.09
Apple iPhone 6

Version 1.2 checked works.
http://www.multiupload.com/H2Z2MXHLNM
svitanak
Message#55
23.01.11, 19:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1416
Apple iPhone 7

daru111 @ 01/23/2011, 15:35*
Version 1.2 checked works.

cool, I kept looking at the tracker, and found it here :)
cool adon - they increased the number of gestures, it seemed to be a little smoother to enter and exit the speed limit, the interface became nicer, the commands are highlighted with gestures
generally very good, the avplayer is farther from competitors

--------------------
iphone 7, ios 11.2.1 JB
ipad Pro, ios 11.2.1 JB
iphone X, ios 11.4
iimm
Message#56
24.01.11, 11:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 186

tell me the folder directory where AVplayer puts the movies?
svitanak
Message#57
24.01.11, 15:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1416
Apple iPhone 7

tell me the folder directory where AVplayer puts the movies?

like everyone else - var \ mobile \ replication \ avplayer (maybe digital offline, depends on the browser) \ document

--------------------
iphone 7, ios 11.2.1 JB
ipad Pro, ios 11.2.1 JB
iphone X, ios 11.4
iimm
Message#58
24.01.11, 16:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 186

thank! found. and tested the file with the transfer of films from one player to another. I know where the programs store their files.
I could not put a plus sign, because writes that I have few messages. Maybe it was necessary to write 15 messages of any nonsense, pofludit and then get the opportunity to thank the good man for help. Moderator, put a SVITANAK plus for me. : thank_you:
robdsaw
Message#59
25.01.11, 18:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 27.09.06
Xiaomi Mi 8

Wouldn't BUZZ Player be any better? and mkv reads and loses over the network.
svitanak
Message#60
25.01.11, 19:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1416
Apple iPhone 7

Wouldn't BUZZ Player be any better? and mkv reads and loses over the network.

no better, mkv and over the network only lazy does not

--------------------
iphone 7, ios 11.2.1 JB
ipad Pro, ios 11.2.1 JB
iphone X, ios 11.4
Wildcrew
Message#61
26.01.11, 20:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 676
Check in: 26.08.09
Apple iPhone 7

Author, update the topic header, for version 1.2 has been released(Group: Banned interfere with this?)

After updating to 1.21, AVplayer has become more and more like it - gestures are so convenient that without them you can’t watch movies on third-party players anyway. I highly recommend

Attached fileAVPlayer_v1.21.ipa(8.42 MB)

Post has been editedWildcrew - 26.01.11, 20:46

--------------------

48 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 23:07